can you feel it

i'm having your baby!

sun-hi's pov

It’s been three months, now everyone knows that I’m married to minho, and I dropped out from school because the doctor told me that i shouldn’t be too tired. i did home tutor.

I woke up because I felt something weird with my belly, something moved inside it. Minho woke up and looked at me worriedly.

“are you okay?”

“I think the baby is moving” I whispered and smiled.

Minho eyes widened, he put his ears on my belly.

“can you feel it?”

Minho looked at me and nodded, he smiled widely, and then he hugged me….

                “I love you yeobo…” he said and kissed my forehead.

                “I love you to, now… I’m going to prepare some foods, because Sulli and suzy will come over today!”

                Minho nodded, “okay, and I’ll prepare myself because I’ll play golf with jonghyun hyung today!”

                I was so happy because the relationship between jonghyun hyung and minho got better, they play golf and tennis together.

                “oh yeah, we’ll have dinner with hyung’s family right?”

                Minho nodded, “yeah, can’t wait to have son that similar to our nephew, mason” he smiled.

                I slapped his , “no, we’ll have a daughter…!”

                “whatever, daughter or son I’ll love my baby with all of my heart!” he made a heart sign with his hands, I laughed.

                I stood up slowly from my bed, since I was pregnant, it was hard to do all the things… even… it was hard to stand up!

                “oooo slowly mama…” minho reminded me, I smiled at him.

                minho didn’t cook breakfast that day because he was overslept, so I decided to make some waffles for him, with strawberry syrup on it, his favorite!

                the house bell rang, I bet it was sulli and suzy…

                I opened the door, and I was right!

                “SUN-HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” they both screamed and hugged me, and then broke the hug.

                “holy shoe! Look at you, look at that bump!” sulli pointed to my belly.

                I rubbed my belly, “4 months baby, let’s come in!”

                They both came in and amazed, “wow, housewife! You’re house is really homey………!”

                Minho came out with his golf bag, “oh hey there sulli and suzy!” he waved at my friends, sulli and suzy waved back happily, they were crazy about minho.

                Minho gave me a peck, “have fun honey”.

                 I smiled to him, “you too!”

                He left our house.

                “OH MY GOD, your husband is sooooooooooooo hot!” sulli shouted

                “yeah, he’s a god, I wanna marry someone soon!” suzy said that with dreamy expression.

                I laughed, “trust me girls, this…” I pointed my belly, “isn’t an easy thing to do!” suddenly the baby inside me was moving, it was make me cramped.

                “ouch… “

                “are you okay?”

                “yeah just sit down….” I sat on the sofa, so did sulli and suzy…

                “so…………….. how’s school?” I asked them…

                Sulli frowned, “I better get pregnant than going to school….. , I cant stop looking at your belly, can I touch?” she looked so funny..

                “hahahah, sure.” I pulled up my clothes a little bit so they could see my belly…

                “wowwwwwww…..” they both amazed. Sulli touched my belli, “wow, it’s moving!!”

                “can you feel it?!”

                They both nodded, suddenly my cell phone rang, someone sent me a picture……..

                I opened it……………………………….

 

                It was a picture….

                Of my husband….

                Kissing another girl…. The date said it was 3 days ago, when minho  went to his school reunion..

                My cell phone fell, and suddenly I really wanted to vomit, it wasn’t because the pregnancy but because of that pic!

                I covered my mouth and I cried!!!

                Sulli and suzy looked confused, “sun-hi, what’s wrong?”

                I couldn’t even speak, I cried so hard….

                So that was it? i wasn’t the only one? After all I did for him? After he made me pregnant?

                Baby, can you feel it? it hurts really bad……

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

uugh, i need a conflict, minho is too sweet, so i made him a little jerk here, please comment