someone from the past

i'm having your baby!

 

Minho’s pov

                I came home after playing golf with jonghyun hyung. He won the game!!!! But it was okay, he was being nice to me tho…  we would have dinner together tonight.

                I entered the house, I looked around the living room, no one was there, I wondered if sun-hi went out with her friends.

                I had a bad feeling, sun-hi usually text me if she left the house, but she didn’t text me!

                I looked for her everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen, suddenly a white envelope caught my eyes, I walked to the table and opened the envelope.

                I was so shocked!

 

Dear, choi minho..

I know what you did in your school reunion.

I’m leaving, just forget about me and the babies….

I’m going to divorce you..

Thanks for lying to me

                                                                                                                                                -kim sun-hi

 

                NOOOO, MAYBE SOMEONE TOLD HER THAT JESSICA KISSED ME WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK! NOOOO…       

                It was a misunderstanding!

                I pulled my cellphone out from my pocket and called sun-hi, but her cell phone was dead!

                I was panicked,  I called jonghyun hyung and asked if sun-hi was with her, but he said she wasn’t, he was panicked too, and then he said he would look for sun-hi around town.

                I took my car keys….

                Sun-hi…. Why didn’t you ask for my explanation?

 

Sun-hi’s pov

                I walked and walked and walked away…… I didn’t know where to go…. I didn’t want to go to my parents or jonghyun oppa’s house. Because I didn’t want them to know my marriage problem…

                I was hurt inside, I never thought that minho would cheated on me…. I thought he was a perfect husband….

                He wasn’t responsible for our marriage, first, she made me pregnant, second, he cheated on me!

                I caressed my belly ‘be patient baby, your mom should walk a little...’ I started to feel tired and hungry, I decided to go to the hill, my favorite place when I got stressed out, a peaceful place…

                It was my favorite place and no one knew that, except lee jinki…………… my ex boyfriend who moved to America.

                It was a rough journey, but at least I did it….

                The view from the hills was really beautiful, I took a deep breath…

                “kim sun-hi?”

                I was surprised and looked around, then I saw someone……………

                “lee j-jinki?”