you're a mama!

i'm having your baby!

 

Sun-hi’s pov

It’s been two months. At first month it was really easy to hide my pregnancy since there wasn’t baby bump in my belly.

But it’s been two months, and my belly are bigger now, even if it wasn’t really big, I could see the baby bump now. I was looking at my belly in the mirror when minho came. His hair was wet, he just had a shower.

“hey love…”

“ugghhh I look fat!”

Minho laughed, “na ah babe, you look y!” he threw the towel to the corner of the room and hugged me, he kissed my belly, “if it’s a boy I’m gonna name him yoogeun…”

“nah it’s going to be a girl, and I’ll name her yoora..”

“let’s have both….” He said… “hey I prepared a lunchbox for you, eat them, and don’t eat anything from your school cafeteria, they’re unhealthy” he kissed me on the lips.

“okay handsome!” I pulled away, “now I have to go, or I’ll be late…..” I kissed his cheek and went to school…

At school….

“mrs. Kim, I think I cant join the p.e class, I feel sick…” I had an excuse so I wouldn’t join the p.e class since I was pregnant and I didn’t want to be too tired, that would be dangerous for the baby.

“NO! I know it’s just your reason, you felt sick in a month? You must be kidding me!”

“but…”

“NO, JUST GO RUN, RIGHT NOW!” she was angry, and I finally ran… I was just hoping that baby would be fine…

1 lap…. It was fine…

2nd lap… kinda tired…

3rd lap… wow, I was cramping, 2 laps to go..

“OUCH!” it freakin hurts, I held my stomach and whispered, “please baby. Work with me….”

But no, the baby didn’t want to work with me, I felt the pain, “I’m sorry baby…”

I caressed my belly, but it was really hurt.

“ouch!” I fell to the ground, taemin, suzy and sulli ran to me

“SUN-HI, WHAT’S WRONG?!” taemin took me to the chair..

My vision was blurry, “i…I’m okay…”

“SUN-HI, YOU’RE… YOU’RE BLEEDING!” Sulli screamed.

That was all I remembered…. It went dark.

 

 

Minho’s pov

                When jonghyun hyung texted me and told me that my wife was in the hospital, I drove with full speed and went there.

                I ran in the hospital corridor, and  I met jonghyun.. he was with 2 girls and a boy.

                Jonghyun hyung patted my back, “hyung, tell me what happen!”

                “she was bleeding because she was too tired, but thanks god these kids brought your wife here, she’s okay now… the baby is okay… now I think it’s the time to tell them the truth…”

                Those kids look confused, “yeah, but can we just see sun hi first.”

                Jonghyun hyung nodded, and we entered the room.

                I saw my wife there, she was laying on the bed, she looked so pale..

                “you’re awake..” jonghyun hyung hugged her…

                I kissed her and hugged here, again… those kids looked surprised!

                “how’s the ba… oh, sulli, suzy, taemin……”

                “I think it’s the time to tell them….” Jonghyun hyung said to her…

                “how’s my baby?” she looked scared.

                “the baby is okay, now tell them about the truth sun-hi….”

                Sun-hi looked scared, she was staring at her friends…

                “sun-hi are you… pregnant?” the one with the big eyes said.

                Sun-hi cried, “I’m sorry guys……”

                “just tell us the truth…” the boy said.

                “I’m married since 7 months ago, and I’m two months pregnant… and he’s my husband…” she pointed at me, her friends were shocked and looked at me stupidly.

                “why didn’t you tell us?”

                “because I’m scared!”

                “scared of what?”

                The nurse came with an ultrasound, “please don’t make the patient stress, it will be dangerous to the baby…”

                Sun-hi’s friends nodded and then looked at me.

                Those kids shook my hand, they were taemin, sulli, and suzy… , “thanks for taking care of my wife…” I said to them and smiled…

                Sun-hi held her belly, “it hurts, what happen?!”

                Everyone was panicked,               but the nurse said that it was okay..

                “no, don’t be panic, it’s normal, and soon you’ll start to experience morning sickness, it’s the sign that the baby condition is getting better…”

                Everyone sighed in relief, the nurse put creams on sun-hi’s belly, and sulli, taemin and suzy’s mouth hung opened when they saw the baby on the screen…

                I smiled, “wow…..” I was amazed…

                “wow, you are a mama!” taemin  said

                “y mama!” sulli and suzy said

                The tiny spot changed into a body…. It was my baby……….. sun-hi smiled, “thanks god, the baby is okay…”