Music Video

My Life as a K-Pop Idol

 

“Okay so have you all read the concept of this music video?”

All of you answered yes to the director. The weeks passed by like a blur and with only a few weeks left before the public announcement and introduction of your group, there was a slight hurry with trying to get everything done and ready.

You stared at the script in front of you and couldn’t help but grimace. The video will be about a girl loving a guy so much and her two best friends are helping her to confess her love for him.

*Well doesn’t that sound familiar.* You thought miserably to yourself. Except the girl has a happy ending with the boy. The boy ends up loving her as well. *And not one of the best friends.* You thought with a small bitter smile.

“Alright so I think the perfect girl for the main girl is -----. Eun Hee and Hana, You two are the best friends trying to help ----- confess her feelings. Since everyone has gotten their roles I want you guys to study it well and be prepared for the filming. I expect you three to memorize and know exactly what to do. I hate having to re take scenes over and over because of people.” The cranky director dismissed the meeting and you sighed in despair. *Really? Really? Come one, I become the girl who has to confess her feelings? Well isn’t this ironic.*

“That’s awesome -----! I can’t wait to get you and a boy together! I bet you’re hoping its Taeyang oppa aren’t you?” Hana teased you.

“Hana, leave ----- alone about her crush on Taeyang.” You turned to look at Eun Hee with a surprised look on your face. You pouted when you saw she had a small teasing smile on her face.

“Unnie! I thought you were on my side one this!” You complained as you heard Hana and her giggle at your pouting face. You turned to look at Hana and frowned at her. She just continued to giggle so you finally pulled out your final weapon. Putting on an innocent look, you approached her.

“Hana! Give me a hug!” You put your arm around her and suddenly started to tickle her. She shrieked and tried her very best to get away from your hug. “Ah! –hahah-stop---hahahah---unnie--- hhahah help!” She tried reaching out to Eun Hee to help her out of your crutches but you doubled your efforts in tickling her.

With a small giggle of your own, you let her go and stepped away from her. “Payback.” You stuck your tongue out at her and was laughing when she couldn’t even catch her breath to say a comeback.

Eun Hee was just watching you two with a small smile on her face. *They are just too cute.* She thought.

“Alright guys that’s enough. We have to familiarize our self with the script. The shooting will start tomorrow and we really need to do our best. Wouldn’t want us to get in trouble with that mean director now do we?”  You and Hana both settled down and studied you parts.

“Wait, who is playing the guy again?” You asked with a small curios look on your face.

“I think the director said something about someone from a famous group. Do you remember who it was Hana?” Eun Hee looked at her with a small thoughtful look. The name was right on the tip of her tongue but she couldn’t seem to recall who the director said.

“Of course I remember! I can’t believe you two unnies were not paying attention. President said that it took them quite a hard time to catch a moment when this person is free, and the president was really lucky that he did. President said that the music video will receive a lot more interest if we had him on it. It’s none other than Super Junior’s Kyuhyun!” She said excitedly.

Your eyes widened. *THE Kyuhyun? How was that even possible? * You were stunned into silence, completely shocked on how famous the person playing as your love interest was.

“Wah! Really! This is so exciting!” You thought as you completely changed your opinion on doing the music video. Having a chance to be close to Kyuhyun is not something a girl can pass up. “I love Super Junior! I can’t believe I’m going to be meeting one of the members!” You were completely fangirling over the thought and Hana joined you as well.

“Unnie! You’re so lucky! Kyuhyun sunbae is so handsome!” Hana said with a small dreamy sigh.

“I know! I can’t believe we were given this opputunity!”

Eun Hee rolled her eyes at you two and just continued to flip through the script, familiarizing herself with the events. Suddenly, her eyes widened and complete shock covered her face.

“------, did you know that you have a kissing scene with Kyuhyun at the end of the music video?”

You and Hana turned quiet at hearing that. You completely forgot about that little fact.

“Crap…” was the only thing you said before the president barged into the meeting room, followed by of course, none other than Big Bang.