So Much

My Life as a K-Pop Idol

 

You looked at yourself in the mirror and all you could feel was confusion. Honestly, you did not know how you felt about this situation you were in.

You were going to sneak out of your dorm to go see the man that hurt you. Now if that wasn’t crazy enough, you were an idol who could be recognized by just about anyone.

Taking in the huge long hoodie that you wore and the sweat pants you paired up with it you took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Once you put the hood on, it was almost impossible to tell that it was you under all of that. That should give enough privacy that you needed to do this.

Pulling up your hood and pulling the strings tightly in, you opened your door and headed out of QT3’s dorm. Looking left and right and spotting no one, you continued your walk to the back of the building. It was the safest and best bet of not being detected.

Walking completely unnoticed, you almost shouted in joy at not being stopped and not being recognized. Until that is, you heard your name being called by an extremely familiar voice. Sighing in disappointment, you turned around to face who had caught you, all the while trying to form a lie to cover up what you were about to do.

TOP looked at you, confused on why you were down the building so late and not asleep already. He was still here because Big Bang was having a comeback soon and they were all just recording some songs that were going to be part of the album.

“TOP-oppa, hey.” You said, extremely nervous, but doing your best to hide it from him. TOP opened the can of coffee he hand and took a deep gulp.

Staring at you he raised his eyebrows in question. “What are you doing up?”

“I was feeling a bit stuffy so I thought I should go out for a walk just to clear my head.” You lied. You bit the inside of your cheeks, apologizing in your head at having to lie to him.

TOP immediately frowned at that. “No, ----- you can’t go out. Have you forgotten that you’re an idol? And not only that, but you’re a girl! It’s late out and it’s dangerous for you.” He bit out, completely expecting you to march back up to your room and follow his directions.

“But I’m completely unrecognizable with this get up.” You argued back.

TOP scoffed. “I could easily recognize you. And if I could, then I bet anyone else could.”

“Yeah but you’re different. You’re not just anyone.” You answered without thought. TOP felt his heart skip a beat at what you said, but he forced himself to calm down. For the months that he had known you, you had made it completely clear that you only saw him as a brother, that you were in no way looking for any romantic relationship. When he found out, of course it stung. Hell it scorched him knowing that, but he comforted himself with the fact that you did not like anyone either and that you found him special enough to consider a brother.

“Still, get your back to your dorm and sleep. I can’t let you go out at night. It’s dangerous.” Rolling your eyes at him, you pursed your lips, ready to argue your way out of this. It was just your luck to be caught with such a stubborn and protective guy like TOP.

“I need some fresh air TOP. I promise I wont go far. I’ll be right outside the building.”

Not giving in, TOP crossed his arms and held his ground. “You can get fresh air in the morning. Just go back to sleep.”

Glaring at him, now completely annoyed, you were about to ignore what he was saying. “No. I am going out no matter what you tell me.” As you turned around to head out, TOP grabbed your arm to stop you.

Signing in defeat, he looked at his watch. “Fine but only for five minutes and I’m coming with you.”

“No. I want to go alone.” You bit out. It would be a nightmare just thinking about how TOP would react if he knew you were going to meet a boy.

TOP was about to argue back when his arm was suddenly grabbed. “TOP we need you right now in the recording studio. It’s your turn.” TOP was extremely torn, he didn’t want to leave you because he knew you would go out regardless of him not being there, but he also knew he couldn’t keep anyone waiting for him.

Turning and grabbing the staff that held his arm, he directed him towards your direction. “I’ll go. But accompany ----- outside. She needs some fresh air and I don’t want her outside by herself.” When TOP got the man to agree, he gave a last warning look to you, wordlessly telling you to follow what he was saying. Rolling your eyes once again, you gave a curt nod of agreement.

Once you saw that he was gone, you started to walk towards the exit, not waiting or expecting the staff to follow TOP’s orders, but unfortunately he was more obedient than you thought because he started to follow you.

You put your hand on the door and looked at the staff in the eyes. “You don’t have to follow me. I won’t tell if you won’t.” You gave him a heart stopping smile, hoping that you could convince him to not come with you.

He blushed at the sight of your smile and stuttered out an answer. “Ugh I. I don’t know.” He said uncertain.

Raising the stakes, you put your hand on his arm and put on your best puppy dog expression. Widening your eyes and looking at him from below, the staff had no chance at saying no to you.

“Please?” You batted your eyes at him, even trying your best to make your eyes watery. The man was full blown blushing now. He was as red as a tomato and you knew then and there you got him to agree. Your little act of persuasion stole his breath and the only way he could answer you was with a nod.

You smiled in delight and immediately thanked him. Opening the door, you stealthily stepped out, trying your best to keep out of the eyesight of anyone.

 Soon, the impending meeting of Aaron caught up to you and the slight delight you felt in breaking free was suddenly replaced with apprehension. Your head was spinning, question after question was being asked in your mind. You needed answers as to why he was here, what he could have possibly done to make him come here.

Without problem, your eyes immediately zeroed in on Aaron. It seems like even now you haven’t lost the ability to pick him out. He was sitting by himself on a bench, completely out of place. With his blond hair, light completion, tall stature and blue eyes, he was a fish out of water.

Your heart skipped a beat. It’s been so long since you last saw him, over half a year. Seeing him twirling his phone around, you took a deep breath and started to walk towards him. It was now or later, and no matter how much you preferred never, you had to meet him eventually. Pulling the hood tighter around your face, you scanned the place once more, making sure no one was around.

When you saw no one else around, you took one big calming breath and let it out slowly. You took one step closer, then another and another until you were right next to the bench. Aaron didn’t notice your arrival, preoccupied with his thoughts and staring at his phone. Stealing a glance at him, you plopped down on the other side of the bench, keeping a good 2 feet away from him.

The sound of someone sitting down caught his attention. He frowned in confusion, not recognizing you. That doubt completely left when you looked up and caught his eyes. You two looked at each other, trying to read each other’s thoughts. You broke free of his gaze though, starting to feel uncomfortable with silently gazing up at him.

He cleared his throat and settled down on the bench, preparing himself for his conversation with you. You, you were preparing yourself as well. Pulling your legs up on the bench with you and crossing your arms around them, you prepared yourself for the things that he could say.

Aaron smiled a sad smile at seeing the position you were in. He had seen that position before. It was a position you took when you were trying to prepare yourself for pain. It was a way of blocking yourself out from the present.

“So you’re a popular idol now huh?”(They are speaking English by the way.) He chuckled quietly, trying his best to break the uncomfortable silence that seemed to settle on the two of you.

“Hm.” You mumbled out. You were completely at lost to what to say to him. What can a girl say to the guy who broke her heart, let alone the guy who chose her best friend over her? A guy she had not seen for a long time.

A small frown appeared on Aaron’s face at your answer. It seemed like it would be harder than he thought for you to talk. But he smiled again, not willing to give up on the reason he came here.

“I always knew that you’d be recognized for your beautiful voice.” He stated, still trying to get a reaction from you, a small smile at least.

You remembered the day you revealed your talent to him. It was a spur of the moment thing, one you never gave thought of before doing. He was one of the few people that knew about your singing talents before coming to Korea.

You just nodded your head, indicating that you heard him. Once again, the smile that Aaron tried keeping on his face was wiped away by your response.

“It was a shame that you were only going for nursing because I knew you could have been so much more with a voice like yours, but now I don’t have to worry because you made it big!” He tried once again at trying to get you to relax and get you to talk comfortably with him.

But you had it. It was not the same between Aaron and you, and it was painful watching him trying to act like everything was okay.

“Aaron, stop. Just please tell me why you are here.” That wiped the smile on his face quickly and suddenly a somber atmosphere surrounded you two. After a moment of silence, you heard Aaron take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

He took a quick look at you before staring at his hands. “You know…” He started. You listened for him to continue but silence ensued once again. It took about a minute more before you heard him rub his face and sigh once more.

“I miss you. So damn much.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah! drama! lol hopefully you guys comment down below what you though about this chapter!