~School~

A Choice She Has To Make...

"Hey Fany!" Tiffany turned around and smiled at the voice. It was Key, her best friend. 

 
"Hey Key~" Key ran up to her. "So how was weekend?" Key asked, walking to class with Tiffany, since their first class are the same.
 
"Good... and yours?" Tiffany asked.
 
"It was fine~" Key said. 
 
"Catch you later!" Key and Tiffany went to their seats. Key was seated at the first row, while Tiffany was seated at the last.
 
Tiffany took out her materials for the class, and read a book while waiting for the teacher to come.
 
"Good morning class~" the teacher, Mdm Jung said while walking in the class. Tiffany kept her book.
 
"I've got some news to tell you... we have a new boy here, and his name is Kim Jonghyun. Come in, Jonghyun."
 
Tiffany's POV
 
"I've got some news to tell you... we have a new boy here, and his name is Kim Jonghyun. Come in, Jonghyun," Mdm Jung said, ushering a handsome-looking boy with a cool hairstyle in. 
 
I looked at the boy, and to me he looked like those bad boys who love to bully. I lost interest in him and then resume into reading my book.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Kim Jonghyun imnida," he greeted. I ignored his greeting. Not like I cared anyways.
 
"Jonghyun, you may sit beside Stephanie over there," Mdm Jung pointed to a seat next to mine. I kept my book.
 
Jonghyun came and sat beside me. "Hello, I'm Jonghyun. So you are Stephanie?" 
 
I nodded. I didn't tell him my other name.
 
"Aah, nice to meet you~" he said with a smile. I observed his smile, and it was friendly, not like what I expected. Probably he wasn't those kind of bad boys anyways.
 
"Nice to meet you too," I replied. I stopped paying attention to him and concentrated on Mdm Jung's class. 
 
Kim Jonghyun's POV
 
Stephanie seemed different to me. She has a great look, and her smile was just beautiful. I felt like I want to get to know her more. 
 
I just stared at her crystal clear skin, not paying attention to Mdm Jung's class.
 
She turned around and looked at me, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Erm, Jonghyun? Hello?" I snapped out of it and gave her a smile.
 
"Mianhae~"
 
"It's okay. Just pay attention to class~" she said, then looked infront. I like how she's paying 100% attention to class, taking down notes as fast as she can. 
 
The bell rang and everyone packed up and left the class. Stephanie and I are the only ones left in class, and I tapped her shoulder.
 
"Neh?" she asked, packing up her stuff.
 
"Erm, can I ask you something?" 
 
"Sure, what is it?" 
 
"If you don't mind, could you, erm, show me around? I'm quite new to the school compound," I said. I want to get to know her more, she seemed interesting to me. Besides, I don't know much of the school anyways.
 
"Hmm... when?" she asked. She got up and I got up too.
 
"Anytime you're free," she paused for a moment, then continued. "Erm.... tomorrow, after school? Meet me at the library."
 
I smiled. "Alright~"
 
Key's POV
 
I've been observing that new guy and Tiffany... they seem close. For some reason my stomach churned.
 
After class, I waited for Tiffany outside of class. I heard their conversation.
 
Aah... so Jonghyun wants Fany to show him around... wait, why do I feel a sense of jealousy? I can't be jealous right? Furthermore, I'm just her best friend, and nothing more. 
 
When Fany and Jonghyun got out of the class, I stood up infront of them.
 
"Hey! Oh, hi, erm, Jonghyun,"
 
"Hey Key~" Tiffany said with a smile. "Oh, Jonghyun, let me introduce you, this is my best friend Key."
 
"Hello~" Jonghyun said, shaking my hand.
 
"So, Jonghyun, I'll see you tomorrow after school okay?" Tiffany said.
 
"Alright, bye!" Jonghyun waved goodbye, then went in the other direction. For some reason I put my hand over Fany's shoulder when Jonghyun turned around. He turned and walked away. I smirked.
 
"Yah Key, what's this?" Tiffany asked, pushing my hand off. I felt a little disappointed.
 
"Ah, mianhae~" she giggled.
 
"Whoever gets to the cafeteria last has to do a dare!" she said, dashing off. Aish Fany, still a little kid at heart. What a cute girl... I chuckled then ran off. 
 
A/N(:
 
Second chapter! Kekeke... sorry for my bad English... haha ^^ Hope you like this chapter~ :D Oh, and thanks for 5 subscribers! 100+ views! TYVM ~~~~