Parents Going Overseas

A Choice She Has To Make...

 

It's Monday again, at 6am. Tiffany was all set to go to school, with her hair all nice and her uniform ironed properly. While she was eating her breakfast, her dad came up to her. 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
"Good morning, Dad~" I said with a smile.
 
"Good morning, Fany..." my dad said, kissing my forehead. I always loved that kiss of his, it just seems so different. 
 
"Fany, I've got something to say," Dad said. Mom came out of her room, all dressed up for work, when I noticed 2 luggages. I looked at Mom, puzzled, then looked at Dad.
 
"Dad, what's that?" I pointed at the luggages.
 
"That's what I want to say about," I became curious.
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Your mom and I are going on a business trip to America for a few months...." Dad said. I wasn't surprised that he said that, he always goes to business trips. But hearing that Mom's going too, it made me felt slightly worried. 
 
"Wait, Mom's going too?" I tried to confirm. Mom has always been a fun and lovable mom. She cooks the best dishes, say the best jokes and spends the best time with me. I wonder if I'll be fine without her. 
 
"Yes... I'm sorry, Fany. We'll give you some money so that you won't go starving," my Dad said. 
 
"Alright..." I sighed. Being alone in this big house... it'll be such a different feeling, especially when Mom wasn't gonna be here for a while.
 
"Aww, Stephanie, I'm really going to miss you..." my Mom said as he hugged me. Actually, my family lived in America and stayed there for a little while. I studied there till high school, and then came to South Korea. My dad changed my name to Tiffany, which I don't know why, but I like that name. Still, my mom will always call me Stephanie... she said she like the name Stephanie more than Tiffany.
 
"I'm going to miss you too, Mom."
 
I looked at my Dad and giggled. 
 
"Well, I'll miss my Dad too, but just a little, since he always goes to business trips," I said, hugging my Dad. He chuckled. 
 
I looked at the clock and finished up my breakfast. "I got to go, Mom, Dad. I guess I'll, see you all in a few months time~" I said, grabbing my bag and wearing my shoes. 
 
"Yeah... we'll call in to ask about you in a few days," my Mom said.
 
I got up, all ready for school and hugged my parents. They kissed me on the cheek and said goodbyes. I said goodbye too. I'll miss my parents...
 
A/N(:
 
Hey! So this is the first chapter of my first story... I thought about writing a one shot but naaah.... hahahaha ^^ Hope you like it... sorry that it's more of her parents though, there's gonna be more of other people in her school in the next chapter :D I hope you like it~ :)