Chapter twelve

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

"I'll see you later?" Minhee was smiling up at her night and shining armor [A/N: You all must be thinking that Mir is the king at being in a relationship. :3 I do and plus... he's funny] Mir, who was holding her hand tightly. Minhee knew why though and couldn't help but smile at him to reassure him. Mir was jealous. 

 

"Promise." Minhee replied, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb before letting him pull her into a hug. Minhee gripped the back of his shirt tightly before pulling away and walking inside her door. Once inside, Minhee looked around and noticed most of EXO crashing in their living room, Nara and Mali in the bunch as well, sleeping. Nara was sleeping against Chanyeol, who was seeming to have been reading to her against her will about Africa; she had to make a report on said continent in three weeks. Mali, however was laying on the couch, her head on Kai's chest with her hand clutching his shirt lightly. Minhee crept over to Mali and loosened her hand on Kai's shirt incase she had a nightmare or he wanted to get up. 

 

'They kind of look cute...' Minhee thought as the two cuddled closer once Mali started shivering, her face covered by her hair as Kai shifted slightly to his right, pulling Mali more on top of him, her head just under his chin.

 

"Anywho~" Minhee carefully maneuvered herself around the large sleeping group and went into the kitchen to make herself something to eat. She had been busy all day and was wanting to just sit, relax and eat the food she had saved for when she got home.

 

"Now time to eat my yummy-- Where is my sandwich??" Minhee moved things around and saw that there was no yummy sandwich left in the fridge and that someone had ate it from her. It was the sandwich that she had made when she woke up earlier that day and it was now gone. Walking out of the kitchen, she crept to the room of sleeping bodies and inspect each one of them and soon saw who took her sandwich. It was Sulli. 

 

'Like I can do anything to get back at her...wait!' Minhee looked at EXOM's Leader and grinned, going to get five rolls of toilet paper and began to TP his body.

 

"Cause I can't stop thinking about you sandwich~" Minhee sang softly and covered Kris' eyes with the toilet paper before going to change into her night gear and walking to her room to sleep.

 

"Momo was right, we should make a Revenge of the Minhee story." Minhee spoke her thoughts aloud and carefully laid in her bed and cuddled to her pillow before closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep.