Chapter Thirteen

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

Hi everyone~ new chapter up and my happiness down :( for about five seconds though :) Anyway Hope you like the chapter and ANYWAYS~ I did put highlinks here and I really want to know If I should keep doing that or if it is inconvenient for you guys. If it is I can just put eveything at the bottom.  And Kroth is SUPPOSE to mean Wrath and I'm only introducing him to see if you guys think he should pop in every no and then. I do know how much I want him in the story. and if you want a certain scene besides the one given already to me [even if it has not popped up yet since I still have a list of them that I have pinned to my wall so I do not have to go through everything to find it. [my goal before going back to school after the summer classes is to be more organized]  if you want to write it yourself you CAN and I will say that you did so but if you send more than one send them and place something to let me know they are totally different scenes... if they are rated then just but rated since we all know I got none of that in me after my last attempt.

Hope this chapter is okay though and I hope everyone is having a good week :)

Language Key:

English= BOLD

​Thai= RED

 

"Momo... are you okay now?" Nara peeked from the corner that lead into the kitchen, two others were with her were both BAP members. Jongup was the highest, then Zelo who was holding Nara up so she didn't touch the floor. The others that stayed the night had either left or were still asleep. [like Kai who was now cuddling to Kris who was covered in toilet paper] 

 

Momo looked up from her breakfast that Mali had made and looked terrible, Her hair was tangled, she had no makeup on like she took the time to do and she was wearing a large sweatshirt. 

 

"I guess..." Momo leaned against her arm and looked at the three as they crept closer to her and soon sat down next to her.

 

"You were really upset yesterday unni, you even scratched Mali." Nara said as she sat down, quickly dodging the hand that would have messed up her already messy hair.

 

"Zelo stop it!" Nara swatted him on the arm lightly and started to giggle, causing Jongup's brow to rise on his group member awkwardly laughed. Whenever Zelo laughed awkwardly he normally liked someone or when he was trying to get out of something. Jongup concluded that he was not trying to get out of something since he had yet to do anything bad.. yet.

 

"What if I don't want to?" Nara looked at him and just ignored him before getting up and getting something to eat. As she walked away from the trio, Zelo and Momo noticed her cheeks had turned a light pink.

"Nara?" Momo took a bite out of her breakfast after she called her blonde friend. 

 

"Neh?" Nara grabbed her box of cerial and looked at Momo as she grabbed a bowel as well.

 

"Where are Haerin, Minhee and Mali?" 

 

"Haerin unni is at her apartment with Woohyun, Minhee unni is with Mir since they're on a date today after she saw Mali's vlog on her date and Mali is at dance practice with I think Taemin, Lay and Sehun... Haerin and Minhee are suppose to go there too but I think our manager accidently booked them twice." Momo nodded and finished her breakfast and pulled out her phone. As she looked at it she noticed that she had one message. From Tao.

 

From: Tao (in the dog house)

Hey Momo... I just wanted to say

that I'm sorry that I made you mad

I hope you can forgive me soon.

I think I do things like interrupt you 

and Ren becasue of how close the two of us are.

Sorry Momoko.

-Tao Oppa

 

"Momo unni... why don't you go to the dance practice? Oppa said that the dance is going to be during a Show or something." Nara spoke quickly as she placed her spoon into her bowel and took a bite. Normally the girls, being the new girls within SM are challenged every week for their position on the team. One week Minhee and Mali switched their dancing positions due to one mistake and just as quickly as their lead changed to main she was put back to lead. Everyone was shock by the change since one was a dancer and the other wasn't but had the best natural talent that would get her very far. 

 

Momo looked up from her phone and just shrugged and went back to playing attention to her phone but this time, she called their manager.

 

"Oppa... Can you give me a ride to the practice room that Mali is in?"

//Mali should be in the SM practice rooms and if she isn't then she is most likely at J.Turn Camp. Just call her and she will tell you. When she does call me back.//

 

"Thanks oppa... Bye." Momo hung up and quickly dialed Mali's phone to get a stranger's voice.

 

//Hello this is my Phi's phone Kroth speaking.// Momo paused for a moment and realized that Mali's little twin brother had answered the phone. Mali had spoken of him and said that he doesn't really speak Korean or any other language besides English and their first language well but he can understand them perfectly.

 

"Hi Kroth this is Momo noona. I don't know if you can read the name on your noona's phone... so--"

 

//Oh~ Momoko noona! yeah she had it in Korean, normally she has it in English or Thai so I can read it but I guess she forgot.// Kroth chuckled as they conversed in English and it startled Momo since the last time they all met him he had a high pitched voice and now it was rather deep and mature. //What do you need Noona?//

 

"Well I was wondering where Mali was practicing at so i can join her in the practice." Momo spoke quickly into the phone and Kroth sighed and talked near the phone loud enough so that Momo could hear as he spoke in Thai.

 

//Phi! Where are we right now?// Momo blinked as she listened to him speak and shook her head a bit before hearing him speak to her.

 

//She said that we are at the SM practice rooms noona.// Momo thanked him and hung up and texted their manager to tell him where they were and that she was leaving to meet them. Just as she was about to leave, Momo heard a large crash and two loud girlish screams.

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ALL UP ON ME KAI?!" Kris had obviously woke up and was shocked enough to shout.

 

"I DON'T KNOW HYUNG!" Laughter was heard throughout the dorm while Momo quickly closed the door and went down to the bottom floor to the practice room. As she left Momo could help but think that Minhee had SOMETHING to do with it.