Chapter twenty one

Wish || SM Entertainment's New Girl Group (CLOSED)

Haerin watched as the group ate the food she cooked and was puzzled. Whenever she cooked at home all her group members would make an excuse to not eat what she made... Well Mali ate it but she would always take a sip of water when she took a bite. She watched as Myungsoo, Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo ate the food and saw Woohyun finish his plate. As he finished, Woohyun seemed to think about something before motioning to Myungsoo and Haerin grinned.

 

"Myungsoo oppa!" Haerin called across the table and noticed all members of Infinite [save Woohyun] looked at her. Haerin smiled and leaned back a bit, placing her chopsticks down.

 

"Neh?"  Myungsoo looked up and answered with a smile on his face. Haerin looked at him and decided if she should ask or not. 

 

'Mali is at the age of consent both here and the states... and her birthday is coming soon... and Myungsoo is older. I mean she did say that her ideal types were him or someone like Taemin... or was is Myungsoo and Minho?? Aish~ too long ago to really remember... But... I mean if he finds her attractive at least I know he would come to me and ask for advice...' Haerin just stared as she got into a mental battle with herself.

 

'He's really sweet and he is REALLY good looking... and not to mention that I'm friends with him and he is always honest.' Myungsoo frowned lightly and knew what was going on. His friend was having a mental battle with herself and wasn't remembering that she had called him.

 

"YAH!" Myungsoo called out and startled Haerin slightly. 

 

"Neh~" 

 

"Why'd you call my name?" Haerin quickly remembered and got the courage to speak.

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" All around the table the members choked on what was in their mouths, all but Woohyun, Haerin and Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirked and chuckled lightly before shaking his head.

 

"No. Why, did one of your member's boyfriends screw up?" Haerin almost showed her confusion at how he knew but just nodded coolly.

 

"Yeah, and I was kinda hoping you'd meet her. She's younger than me though." Sunggyu coughed more as Haerin and Myungsoo continued the conversation as if it was nothing and excused his self.

 

"Hyung!" Woohyun, quickly followed his leader but not before kissing Haerin on the crown of her head. The rest of the group looked at Myungsoo as if he was crazy as he thought about it. As he thought Haerin decided to make it easy.

 

"All you have to do is meet her and see if you wanna get to know her a little more." With that Myungsoo grinned.

 

"Then you got yourself a deal. Where and when is all we need."

 

author's note:                                                                                                                    

Here's my third chapter of the day~! Goal complete! *Throws party* Anyway I hope that you all liked this short yet weird chapter. And just so you all know that I will be trying to update tomorrow as well... I miss class yesterday and I'm still slightly in trouble so it really depends if my computer isn't taken... But I don't think it will since I actually did say it was my fault that I'm a weirdo and couldn't hear my alarm under my pillow or felt the vibrations. ANYWAYS~! I hope you all like this chapter and What do yah think about Haerin's matchmaking planning??ANYWHO~! Bye~! :) PS: If i do update tomorrow we will get back to Nara since the two are "by themselves" XD not like that though.... O.O... thoughts on what happens to them are welcomed since if someone is correct It would be surprising to me. Though I'm kinda easy to read. :P