I'm Yours

My Girl

okay guys, this is the last chapter. thanks for reading ^^ *bows*

thanks for reading and subscribing^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Flashback*

 

Quarter deck.

18.30

 

“Aish! Where is he?! Why he make me waiting?! Aissh!!” Yunhee grumble to herself.

“Yah! Up here!”Shouted Kim Heechul as he waving towards Yunhee from the lifeboat. Yunhee went up to the lifeboat which still hanging and looked at Heechul with strange gaze. "What are you doing here?”

“What do you think?” asked Heechul as he showed Yunhee a pair of ring to Yunhee. Yunhee widened her eyes when she saw the rings. “Damn cool Kim Heechul!” Said Yunhee. Then she took one of the rings and wore it. “So this is why you borrowed my ring, Thanks!!!”

BUGH!

Heechul hit Yunhee’s head. “Not for you! For my kitty lady Sohee.” Said Heechul. “Ask Hankyung for it. You’re close to him, right?”

Yunhee shook her head. “He’s not my boyfriend.”

“Then?”

“He’s you baby boo pabo! Hankyung is yours!” Yunhee shouted as she hit Heechul with all her strength.

“He dumps you?” aske Heechul in serious tone. But Yunhee kept hitting him. “Why you keep hitting me brat?!”

“I’ve told you I have no special relationship with him!”

“But why you keep punching me?!”

“It’s your fault you pabo! Your fault!!”

“Hey! Sober you little brat! What’s my fault?!” asked Heechul in serious tone. But Yunhee won’t look at his eyes. “You won’t understand pabo!”

Heechul looked pissed off. He punched her head, and then she punched him back. Both of them hit each other on the hanging lifeboat without knowing the string that held the lifeboat is almost broken and iron buffer drift towards their heads.

BUGH!

Yunhee and Heechul collapsed immediately after that big iron hit them.

“Yunhee! Heechul!!”

Hankyung tried to save them but the iron buffer drifted towards him. And he’s KO.

 

*End of flashback*

 

“Oppa, do you remember that?”

Heechul shook his head. “No I don’t remember that! I won’t remember that! You are mine!”

“I am MINE!” Yunhee shouted at him. “I’m not yours…”

Suddenly, Heechul felt a bad dizzy. “Arrgh!!” he shouted. All SNSD members walked over Yunhee and covered her body with a blanket. They take Yunhee to the van, left another Super Junior member and Heechul who still groaned in pain.

 

10th July 2010

23.45

 

It’s been a week since Yunhee and Heechul back to their daily life. Yunhee absent from all SNSD’s schedule. She stays at her own apartment somewhere in Seoul. No one can contact her. Even Eunhyuk and Donghae. Heechul also absent from all Super Junior’s schedule. He stayed at dorm all day long. Even today is his birthday, he celebrates it in his dorm.

“Hyeong, gwanchanhayo?” asked Donghae. Heechul just nodded than change the TV channel. Donghae sat beside him. “You really like my sister don’t you?”

Heechul nodded. But suddenle he shook his head. “Ani!!”

“Yah! You haven’t eaten your dinner Kim Heechul.” Leeteuk said as he entered the kitchen.

“Later,”

“Hyung, I have to tell you something serious about her.” Said Donghae. Heechul distracted his attention from TV to Donghae. “What is it?”

“She used to date Hankyung hyung, you know that, right?” asked Donghae. Heechul nodded. “Honestly, the one she likes is you hyung.”

“What?! What do you mean with ‘the one she likes is you hyung?’ what do you mean with that?! Why you tell me this matter today?!” asked Heechul angrily.

“Okay, let me clear it first. At first you are crazy over Sohee. You are too crazy of her and you never notice my sister feeling. She always beside you, but you’re too busy with your Sohee things.” Donghae explained as Eunhyuk approached them. Then he continued Donghae’s words. “Hankyung hyung dated her because he want her to forget you. But he failed.”

“You know why she acted like she doesn’t love you?” asked Donghae. Heechul shook his head.

“She let you love Sohee.” Said Eunhyuk and Donghae together.

“Poor me, she loves me, but she loves you more.” Said Hankyung as he suddenly stood behind them.

Heechul took a breath then looked at three of them. “Eotteohkajyo?”

Hankyung widened his eyes. “You ask us what should you do? Man, find her!”

Heechul sighed. “But where I could find her??” asked Heechul. “Donghae, she’s your sister. Where is she?”

“Mollayo.” Donghae answered.

“Eunhyuk, she’s your cousin, where is she?” asked Heechul.

“Mollayo hyung.” Eunhyuk answered.

Heechul looked at Hankyung and gave him a puppy eyes. “Hankyung... tell me, please.”

Hankyung throw Heechul’s key. “You better start to search her.”

Heechul walked out of his dorm then walked to the elevator. He waited for the elevator doors open with a wry face. He looked pissed off when he waiting for the elevator doors who are still not open yet.

Ting!

Finally the elevator doors open. He walked in then closed the door immediately.

“Saengil chukhae Heenim,”

Heechul’s body frozen when the girl beside him say happy birthday to him. He glanced towards the blonde girl beside him the hugged her so tight. Slow but sure, she replied his sudden hug and his back.

“Hey! Where have you been? I’m worrying about you.” Asked Heechul. “What happen to your wavy long black hair?”

She thought for a moment. “Just make a fresh look.”

“Why do not you call me?”

“My business,” she answered. “Wait, you still remember me?”

He smiled as he knocked your head by his finger. “You pabo! I know who you are. Start from now, don’t talk about Sohee again.”

“Wae?”

“Just don’t talk about her if you don’t want to get hurt.” said Heechul. "I know you're not mine, but I'm yours,"

Yunhee broke his hug. She looked at her watch then look at Heechul’s eyes. “Do you want to spend the last of the minutes of your birthday with me?” asked Yunhee as she pushed ‘21’ button.  “My apartment is upstairs,”

Yunhee gave her a smirk then pulled Heechul’s face towards her. She kissed his passionately and let his tongue plays with hers. They kissed each other like there’s no tomorrow.

 

….meanwhile in front of Yunhee’s apartment

 

“I’ve told you unni! She will angry to us if we disturb her!” said Yoona to Hyoyeon. But Hyoyeon ignored her. She kept knocking at Yunhee’s door. “Open the door you Lee Yunhee!”

“I think she’s not at home.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Aish! Where the hell is she going?!” Sooyoung grumled. “Okay, let’s go downstairs then,”

Yoona, Hyoyeon, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung stood in front of the elevator.

Ting!

The elevator door opens. Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Yoona and Hyoyeon dropped their jaws when they saw what’s going on inside the elevator. Then Kyuhyun covered Sooyoung’s eyes.

“She’s blonde!” said Yoona.

“Oppa, is that you?”Asked Hyoyeon curiously.

Heechul and Yunhee broke their kiss and seemed really shock when they saw Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Hyoyeon and Yoona watch them. Yunhee smiled to her friends and throw her apartment key to them.

Heechul looked at his watch then look at Yunhee. “There’s 30 minutes left to the midnight. Let’s finish it.” He said as he closed the elevator doors. He wound his arms around her as he gently pressed her lips against his, and deepened the kiss. His tongue smoothly gliding alongside hers. Then the doors slowly closed…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you later^^