Missing

My Girl

 

Girls’ Generation Dorm

 

“Girls! Are you ready for the sailing?” asked manager oppa.

All Girls’ Generation member shouts. “Ne Oppa!”

Manager oppa looked at Yunhee, “Are you sick new magnae?” he asked.

Yunhee shook her head. “Animnida, let’s go oppa!!”

 

Incheon Harbor, South Korea

 

The cruise started to sail. Eunhyuk dan Donghae approached Yunhee and gave her a glass of wine.

“Hey, where’s the other girl?” asked Eunhyuk.

Yunhee shook her head. “Molla,” she answered. “Neo, why you are here?”

“Neo? Call me oppa you little girl!” Eunhyuk yelled at Yunhee then hit her head. Donghae just laughing at them. “Why you never call me oppa? You call Donghae oppa!”

Yunhee her head and step on Eunhyuk’s foot. “Yah! He doesn’t mind I call his name. Right oppa?”

Eunhyuk looked furious. “Yah! You’ve just call him oppa!”

“You shut up!” Yunhee told Eunhyuk.

“Yunhee!” Jessica approached them. “Heechul oppa want you to meet him at the quarter deck in two hours.”

“Heechul?” Yunhee asked Jessica confusedly. Jessica nodded and kept smiling at her friend. So were Donghae and Eunhyuk. “What happened to you guys?”

“Something good will happen to you material girl!!” Said Donghae sambil as he scrambles Yunhee’s Bangs.

Yunhee smiles at Donghae when he called her material girl. She knows something good will happen if Donghae call her  like that. “Oppa, what is it???” Asked Yunhee curiously.

“You’ll know.” Said Eunhyuk as he pulled Donghae and Jessica’s hand. “Let's find food! I’m starving already.”

‘Aish… what happen to those persons,’ she murmured to herself.

 

19.15

Cruise’s Ball Room

 

“Yoona! Do you see Heechul dan Hankyung hyeong?” asked Ryeowook panicky.

Yoona shooked her head. “Aniyo oppa. I’m also looking for Yunhee.”

“She hasn’t comeback yet?” asked Donghae. The nine members of SNSD shook his head steady. Seeing the response from his hoobae, Donghae even chuckle in awe. "Kim Heechul succeed took her out, huh?"

“WHAT?!”

All the members of SNSD glared at Donghae, but suddenly Sohee approached them. “I've waiting for Heechul oppa, is he here?"

Kedelapan plus 11 orang itu menggeleng. “Heechul, Hankyung dan Yunhee menghilang.”

“Hey! Hankyung ditemukan!”

Super Junior and SNSD members shook their head. "Heechul, Hankyung and Yunhee disappear."

Suddenly someone approached them. “We Found Hankyung!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chapter. 

since I'm a new writer, comment and critics are welcome^^