I think I remember it.

My Girl

 

Next day

 

"Hey Lee Yunhee, what happened to you?" said Heechul.

Yunhee turned, pointing her finger. "My index finger bleeding."

Heechul rush toward her and her index finger for a few moments then wrap her wound with his handkerchief.

"Last night ...."

Yunhee and Heechul talking simultaneously. Both seemed awkward when they say 'night'.

"You go first ..." says Yunhee. "You're older."

"Older? So, how old are you? "Asked Heechul. He looks sensitive with the word 'Old'.

"I'm 18. How about you oppa? "

Heechul looks grumpy when Yunhee asked his age. "A, I ... this year ... 28."

"Oh ..."

Heechul looked calm when Yunhee respond only with 'Oh'.

"What Karma is makes me like a es guy like you?" replied Yunhee.

"What! You call me a e?! You're rude! Even Hankyung more polite than you! "Fretted Heechul.

"Hankyung? Who is he? "Asked Yunhee.

Heechul shook his head. "Molla."

Yunhee think really. "I think I got enlightened from that name."

Heechul hit Yunhee’s head. "Enlightenment your head! I do not remember a single thing. "

Yunhee rubbed his head. "I thought you remember something. What is it?"

Heechul pause. "We hit by a big iron. Looks like that iron makes us forget everything. "

Yunhee took a long sigh. "If we continue to remain here, we won’t know who we really are."

“They’ll find us.” Said Heechul. “If in three days no one finds us, means we are a recidivist couple or secret agent who tried to kill each other but eventually fell in love to each other. Hooh! I know! We ran away from the cruise because our love is not approved. " Heechul explained. The man tried to make Yunhee laugh but she looked as if his words just rubbish. "It’s not film oppa =.=" stop being exaggerated!"

Heechul narrowed his eyes. "I only want to make you calm."

Yunhee looked back at Heechul. "I can calm down by myself."

Heechul sharpens his eyes. "Why did you become y like this?"

“y?” Yunhee more strained eyes. "None of your business!"

Heechul leaned his face, "Your words pierced. But there is something that more piercing,”

Yunhee seen not flinch. "What's that?”

Heechul's hands pulled Yunhee’s face towards him and then kissed it with passion. Enjoying every move that his tongue and Yunhee’s tongue made.

Yunhee break away and move away. Her face was red. She really didn’t understand what’s on Heechul’s head. “You Jerk!” said Yunhee as she moved from her place.

"Yunhee-a! Where are you going?! " Heechul screamed.

"Removing all bacteria which you transmitted to me through your thick lips!"

 

Third day

 

 "What if I was an unstable girl who does not have any friends and parents or a boyfriend who loves me!" Yunhee muttered. "Why no one who found me until this day?!"

Heechul smiled to see his girl. "Get ready, we'll stay on this island together, FOREVER."

Yunheestared Heechul in disgust and then knelt and prayed. "God!!! Do not let me live with this horrible man even though he is the last man on earth! "

Heechul spit at the sight of Yunhee’s pray. "Your words are legitimate! If you fall in love with me, it means you have to be mine Forever! repeat my word, FOREVER!"

Yunhee glanced towards Heechul and suddenly she felt the man's gaze is different from the previous day. The girl's blood and heart was beating rippled with a strange rhythm.

"You okay?" Heechul asked as he opened a few buttons of his shirt which had looked shabby. "Aish! Very hot! "

Yunhee seemed to stop breathing to see a beautiful man who was waving a leaf-width to dispel the heat. Then the girl went up the tree where he kept his belongings. Then he checked his cell phone but no signal can be captured.

 

"Yunhee-a! why are you so busy with your cell phone? "

It is more than more five minutes that Yunhee stay on the tree smiling as she looked at her cell phone. Heechul curious about what is being done by Yunhee. Then the man followed ‘his girls’ to the top. Then he snatched the Yunhee’s phone and saw the photos on her mobile phone. Heechul's face pretty terrible when viewing photos on Yunhee’s phone.

"You look weird. What's wrong? "Asked Yunhee while requesting back his cell phone.

Heechul refused to return the phone. "A lot of your picture with this guy. Do not tell me you forgot who he was. "

"You already know my answer, quick return my phone!!" said Yunhee as she pulling Heechul's hand. But the man refused and both of them fight each other on the tree without worrying they will fall down.

“Let Go!!!” Heechul snapped.

Yunhee not want to lose, she kept pulling Heechul’s hand and make the man overwhelmed by her non-stop attacks.

"Look out!"

The two of them who were on the boat on the tree that housed them. The boat slipped and drop the two to the ground. However, before both fell, Heechul quickly drew his hand and dropped himself first then followed by Yunhee. His left hand holding the phone and arms hugging Yunhee tightly.

BRUK!

"Aaargh !!!"

Heechul looked really in pain when her body crash on him. Although they fell from a place that is not too high, Yunhee sure Heechul is really in pain and she sincered to help him. "Oppa, are you okay?" asked Yunhee panic.

"Aaargh!" Heechul groaned louder.

Yunhee seen panic and also confused. She doesn’t know what to do when she saw Heechul groaned louder. "Oppa, is it hurts?"

Heechul kept in pain and Yunhee try to calm him but still didn’t work. But suddenly Heechul pulled Yunhee’s both hands and make the girl clinging to his chest. "Broken bones, but ... you broke my heart more.” said Heechul as he cast a killer smile. Yunhee face flushed when she saw the smile that made her melt like wax. Yunhee’s heart beat was erratic and the sweat began pouring from her forehead. "Are you very comfortable with this position?" Heechul asked flirtatiously.

PLAK!

Yunhee slap Heechul and hastily but Heechul pulled her and kissed her. She tried so hard to refuse his lips, but she’s too strong. Slowly but sure, Yunhee began to kiss him back. 30 seconds… a minute… two minute…

“Hosh! Hosh! Damn! You’re a great kisser!” Heechul praised her while he took some breath. Yunhee’s face turned red the she ran somewhere. "Lee Yunhee! Just tell me you love me! "Heechul yelled at the Yunhee who had entered into the forest.

"You make my heart trembling, stupid!" shouted Yunhee from a far place.

'What? Tremble? "asked Heechul to himself. He tried to wake up and think about his girl's words. "Lee Yunhee! Where are you?!! "

"Aaaargh! HELP!!!! "

Heechul ran into the woods immediately when he heard Yunhee ‘s shouts. He tried to find where the girl, but he lost his direction until he found the cell phone that fell off the edge of a cliff. He immediately ran to the edge of the reef and eventually he found Yunhee who is struggling to stay afloat.

"Lee Yunhee! What happened?! "said Heechul.

"Help me! I can not swim! "Shouted Yunhee as she tried to stay afloat.

Heechul’s guts cringe after seeing the distance between him and Yunhee far enough. But he also did not want her to sink. "Hang on! I will find a way first! "Heechul shouted.

 

"You just jump! I can’t stand it anymore! "Shouted Yunhee. A few moments later the girl was not visible on the water.

"Aish! That girl! "

Heechul finally jumped into the water and immediately dive for Yunhee. Not much later Heechul managed to find the girl and he swam his best while maintaining her to not to sink.

 

"Heechul Hyeong!"

Heechul still very far from the beach. He saw a group of people who tried to save them. They quickly helped Heechul and Yunhee. But Heechul refused their helped. He carried Yunhee and ignore the greeting from the people around him.

"Hyeong! Are you okay? "Asked a tall and muscular man who approached him. "Hyeong, let me carrying Yunhee." The man was offered help to heechul, but Heechul refused. The people around him look worried. Heechul put Yunhee on the sand then pressed Yunhee's chest. But no response from Yunhee.

"Lee Yunhee!! " Heechul Snapped as he continued pressing her chest. Then he gave her artificial respiration but no response.

Suddenly, a man pushed Heechul away and tried to give artificial respiration, but he successfully thwarted by apunch from Heechul. Heechul know who is him. The man almost in every photo that is in Yunhee’s phone.

"Don’t you dare to touch her!!"

Heechul tried to give her artiticial respiration again. And he did it! “Yunhee-ya, gwaenchanha?”

Yunhee smiled to Heechul, but suddenly she cried.

“Yunhee-yah, what happen?” asked Heechul.

“Oppa, I remember everything… everything oppa.”

Heechul shooked his head. “Not now, not now honey…”

She shook her head and tried to hold her tears. “I’m not your girl oppa… no I’m not.”

Heechul looked confuse. “What are you talking about?”

“That night…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, this is for today. 

thanks for the comment and critics^^