Dancing

Like a storm to me

Go Ha Na didn´t know how she got involved in this but she knew she had no choice but to obey.
She saw herself in the mirror. It was long since she had worn dance wear (black thigts, a black tank top that had a large white t-shirt over it). Dance had been something she had come to hate, it had never been her choice.

She went out to the dance hall with nervous steps. She saw how everyone looked at her.
- it´s nice to have you here, said Onew and came up beside her.
- I feel like everyone stares at me, she said, wringing her hands nervously.
- They do that to 'said Onew. She could not help but laugh and nudged him a bit on the side.
- Okay, let's get started, it could be heard from Kim Gi and all stood in the positions. Go Ha Na looked bewildered.
- Go Ha Na, you can set up next to Jinhoo after checking than once, said Kim Gi and Go Ha Na saw a guy waved to her with a smile. Go Ha Na smiled back and stood by him, prepared to see the dance moves.

Onew felt a pang of jealousy but he tried to focus on dance. He noticed that the second time they ran the dance was Go Ha Na with and danced. She hung out with no problems.
- Split more at you, Jin, kick higher Lis, wrong direction... could it be heard from Kim Gi.

When the training was over, everyone went off to the showers but Go Ha Na remained. She did not know what it was but she had fun today. She fell sick on the floor. She was not as fit as she was before. She noticed how a water bottle came within her sight.
- Here, 'Onew and handed it to her.
- Thanks , 'she said and smiled at him. He sat down beside her and drank from his water bottle.
- You are really talented, said Onew.
- Not really, I was actually shocked at how good and fun it was, she said.
- Have you been dancing a long time? He asked.
- My mother sent me to various dance schools throughout my childhood, but I never really thought it was funny, but today it was fun but it will probably sound different tomorrow, she said.
- Do you know what is causing the soreness disappears? Asked Onew.
- No, said she was shocked.
- Chicken, said he cheerfully.
- Chicken? She asked.
- Yes, come on, he said, and jumped to his feet. He stretched out his hands to help her up. She took them and OneW lifted a bit, Go Ha Na happened to drift a bit with your foot and they both fell. Onews body landed between her legs and their faces were close together. They both could feel their hearts pounding. Onews head that had been full of chicken had become totally blank ...