...

Like a storm to me

Go Ha Na felt a desire grow in her. She wanted to see what he tasted. She looked into his eyes as intensively looked into her. His lips were approaching slowly.
- Onew! sounded and they almost jumped from one another. In the doorway appeared Key and Taemin.
- Oh, Miss Go Ha Na, what a surprise, it came from Taemin.
- Hi Taemin, she said.
- Miss Go Ha Na? My name is Kim Kibum, said Key, and walked up to her.
- Nice to meet you, 'she said and took his hand. Key swept smoothly up her feet and Onew wished that he could be so cool.
- Come on.. we gotta go, it came from Taemin and grabbed Onews arm.
- Wait Onew said Go Ha Na and Onew shook off Taemin who dragged him almost to the door. She walked up to him and put his hands on his shoulders. He held his breath as she placed her soft lips against his.
- We'll take it where the chicken another time, she said and then turned to Taemin.
- See you tomorrow and don´t forget that you have an essay to submit, she said and then walked away. Key and Taemin looked shocked at OneW that slowly put her hand to her lips where her taste still remained.
- He will be hopeless now right? Sa Taemin. Key just realized what a disaster that awaited his beloved kitchen.

 

Comment

The ordinary plan was that this chapter would be longer but because the the continue will be little or very brutal so I feel that it not fit to put it on the same page as this, but I hope you like it :)