Final

He’s My Property, But I Can’t Claim Him as MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A tear rolled down on my cheek as I reminisce those memories…

It was a nightmare for me……I’ve been traumatize for a month….

I didn’t eat…I didn’t talk….and just stare at nowhere…Good thing that Bommie and ahjumma is there to guide me.......

 

Since then,  I didn’t heard anything about him….I want to loath him…..I want to have revenge on him…..I want to hate him….for ruining my life….and killing our baby…But I love him too much that I can’t do those things that I want to.

So I just decided to end everything on us…..and start a new life without him…..I don’t want to be related to him anymore…..

 

 

 

My father didn’t care anymore…..he remarried already and sells our company to my brother-in-law…

 

 

 

 

 

 

I knock on his office door. And the door opened revealing his secretary…

“Oh….Miss Park...err…Mrs. Kwon?.....What are you doing here? Please come inside and have seat….” She said as she smiled at me….for all I know she already did ‘it’ too with my husband….

“I’m here for this…..” I said as I slightly rise the envelop that I’m holding…..

“Ahhh…..What’s that?” She asked as she gave me a cup of tea.

“None of your business….So where’s your boss?” I boringly asked…

“H-he’s…..ummm….He’s….” She stuttered. And as on timing…..The door opened and Jiyong went inside.

“Oh…Hyerin….I forgot the files that Mr. Lee will---.” He said as he looked at me with his shocked look.

“Hyerin….Will you please leave us for a while? We have something to discuss.” I coldly said as I stood up, crossed my arms and face Jiyong….. I saw his eyes went bigger than the usual.

“Uh…sure….Ma’am.” she said as she hurriedly went out of the office…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter