Chapter 1

He’s My Property, But I Can’t Claim Him as MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been six months since we got married. It’s been months since my heart suffered in severe loneliness and pain. My marriage life isn’t as happy as others. My marriage life is what I called ‘My Hell life’. I overcame a lot of hardships and struggle just to make this damn marriage work.

 I’ve been a good wife to my husband and mother to my unborn baby. I’ve been a great daughter and sister-in-law that any in-laws could have…..But now, I regret doing all of those things…except for being a good mother to my unborn baby. I’m already at my limit. I can’t be selfless anymore. So I already appoint my lawyer to make a divorce papers. And now, it’s done…..I signed it already…..But still my husband’s sign is not there yet. So now, I’m at his office to give him the papers that he needs to sign.

I’m not my old self anymore….I’m not the weakling Dara they knew…I have already changed completely for good.  I can’t hurt myself anymore…by letting myself suffer from this useless marriage.

  Flashback

“Father, you can’t do this to Dara! She’s still young. She can’t marry that kind of man! Is it not enough for you that you already sell me to the son of one of your business partners? This time I will not just sit back and watch you manipulate us!” Bom yelled to father as she held my wrist and drag me away.

“Are you really sure that you could do that Bom? Now that I finally know you have an affair with Mr. Choi’s son of Choi Corporation. Any wrong move of you will trigger me to tell your big secret to your husband…You knew well what Youngbae can do to you once he knew that you’re having an affair with one of his friends, don’t you?” Father threatened Bom.

“H-How could y-you….How could you do this! You can’t say anything to him! You’re a living Demon! You don’t have a soul! You Bas--.” Bom was cut off when father slapped her across her face.

“Omo! Father! Stop!......... Bommie!!!” I pushed our father away and quickly pulled Bom away from him.

But father went to Bom and grabbed her hair.

“You don’t have the right to yell at me! You are just my daughter! My useless daughter!” He said as he kept on pulling Bom’s hair.

“Me? A useless daughter? You’ve been earning a lot because of me! Because of my Husband! Don’t call me a useless one! Because you are the useless one here!” Bom said while pushing him away.

I continue to weep silently because I can’t do anything, I’m too scared to fight for my own self and letting Bom to fight for me….But I think she can’t help me this time.

“This is enough! ………I-I will m-marry him, father…” I l cried.

My father smirks and went off.

“Noo! You can’t marry him Dara! He is not the guy for you! He will just hurt you! Please Dara….” Bom pleaded.

“I have to do this Bom, for the sake of our Mom’s company and you.” I said………It was truly our mom’s but then she died in a car accident 8 years ago…..

 “Dara, you don’t have to do this….Come on, pack your things and I will send you to Florida right now…I don’t want you to do the same mistake I did. Ppali! We still have time…yah~.” Bom said

But I didn’t budge on my place. I just stand there and looking at nowhere.

“You know that I can’t do that Bom. I can’t leave you here…I can’t eat up my conscience……Knowing that your husband might beat you to death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter