Mr Awesome

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung's POV

 

“MOM!!!  I BEG YOU! PLEASE LET ME GO TO THE 2NE1 SHOWCASE!” I cried. “if I say know, then NO!” my mom is really a stubborn person. Geez.

“but mom! I got a free ticket mom. FREE! I CANNOT WASTE THEM!” I said. “NO! you should study! Tomorrow you’ll have a math test right?” scold mom. “Yes, but..”

“NO BUTS! NOW GET INTO YOUR ROOM AND STUDY!” she command. “it’s okay yeobo, just let her go,” said my dad.

“SEE MOM?! EVEN DAD GAVE ME A PERMISSION!” I whined.

“NO! GET IN!”

I get angry and walk to my door with an angry step. “where are you going?” asked mom. “STUDY!” I yelled and slammed the door. I sighed behind the door and sit on my bed.

“why? Mom said no?” asked my elder sister, Minsung. “yeah,”

“it’s okay. Just go,” she said. “eh? But how? Mom stay in front of the gate!” I whined.

“sneak of course. Out from the window and you sneak through the gate,” she said. I doubt her.

“just go, I’ll help you,” she said and smile. “plus… don’t forget to give me a photo of CL!” she winked. “PSH,” I scoffed and agree with her planned. I sneak out from the window and climb down slowly with rope.

“comeback before 12 okay?” said her. I nodded as a respond and go to the bus stop.

 

--

The showcase went really awesome! Like super awesome. And I also got CL’s photo! My sister will be happy! Yuhuu~ let’s go home, it’s near midnight and I hope mom and dad didn’t know that I left. I sneak on the street scared that mom would come out from the street.

 

“Yah you,”

.

.

.

.

Did…

Did someone call me?

No it’s not mom, she doesn’t sound like that.

I looked around slowly to looked whose call me but I see no one.

But no one here… is it…

 

Ghost?

 

“Hey, up here!” he exclaimed. I look up there and found Luhan stand on his balcony.

Geez I thought it was ghost.  

“Yo.. you scared me!” I said half whispered. He chuckled. “girls shouldn’t go home till this late,” he said with a loud voice while titled his finger. “Shut up! They’ll hear you!” I hissed.

He smirked “OH? you’re parents didn’t know that you went out this late?” I gave him a look.“Bad girl,” he mumbled. “SSSH! Shut up will you!”

Now, I’m scared that my parents will notice that I wasn’t in my bedroom. He start whistling so loud. “Mrs Go! Mr. Go!~” he sang. “YAH!” I yelled at him. he laughed.

 

HE WAS LAUGHING! HE THINK THIS A JOKE?

 

“geez… what do you want?” asked me with an annoyed face. Suddenly Luhan stand on the balcony and jump down…

.

.

.

.

HE JUMPED

 

HE JUMPED

 

J U M P E D!

 

“LUHAN!” I screamed his named. He jumped to his garden. I approached his fence since I can’t come in. it’s lock, you know -___-

OH MY GOD, WHAT IF HE BROKE HIS LEG?

 

“LUHAN-SSI! AR.. ARE YOU OKAY?” I get panic “of course I do,” he stand up and cleaned his pants.

“Y.. you scared me!” I whined. He walked towards me and opened the fence. “haha.. well since you asked me what I want, I’ll answer it for you,” he smiled.

 

Oh .. his smile is adorable. 

I hope he didn’t say that he want me like Chanyeol did.

 

“I want your phone number,” he smiled.

“HUH? Whaaat?” asked me. Unbelievable. “come on, tell me your phone!” he said.

“Urgh.. no.. forget that I asked you what you want,” I said and walked away.

He grabbed my hand. I look at him with a let-me-go face. “MR. GO!!!!” he screamed. I get panic!

 

THIS BISH!!!!

 

I covered his mouth. He was laughing so hard at me when my hand still covered his mouth. I get embarrassed.

“fine, here’s my number…” before I said the number Luhan cut me. “nope, don’t say it, let you write it for me and I’ll write my number on your phone,”

I innocently gave my phone and I get his phone. After that he gave back my phone and I back home peacefully.

 

--

I get back to my room easily since I climb to my room, avoiding the front door. I was ready to sleep when someone texted me.

 

Mr. Awesome

 

What the.. who is Mr. Awesome? I thought I never write a contact person as Mr. Awesome.

 

It must be Luhan.

 

To : Go Hyesung From : Mr. Awesome

Hey! Have you fall asleep? I WISH your parents woke up and found you still awake in the middle of night.

 

Psh. I scoffed but also smiled.

 

To : Mr. Awesome From : Go Hyesung.

PSH. Yeah, I have slept until you ruined my sweet dream!

 

To : Go Hyesung From : Mr. Awesome

AWW you named me by Mr. Awesome? That’s awesome!

 

To : Mr. Awesome From : Go Hyesung

PSH. That was you who write it, dumb dumb!

 

To : Go Hyesung From : Mr. Awesome

Really? I don’t remember it at all :p Anyway it almost 2 o’clock! You should sleep. Bye miss Tulip!

 

And I don’t reply anymore.

 

--

Any Luhan shipper here? kekeke

 

Have you guy watch Teentop to you? Well they have a nice song!

@SuhoIsMine : yeah.. he lost it. but he was kidding LOL

@adelinedale : HAHA LAUGHING TOGETHER WITH ME!

@almiraaloove : Thankyou for laughing :D.O and this is an update! Hope you laughing as well!

Owhyeaaah~ finally my ignition album IS COMING! It’s been a month -__- but yeah that’s okay. It’s worth to wait :)

 

Subscribe and comment would love to!