Night Shift

I'm slowly fall for you

Hyesung's POV

 

It’s 11 o’clock already and I haven’t got home.

Mom and dad know that I work at Saeyoung unnie’s café and they agree because Saeyoung unnie’s is my sister’s friend. They allowed me to work but they didn’t allow me to went home up to 9 o’clock. This day is an exception. Mom and dad went to China for business and there’s only my sister and I at home.

It’s been a while since I go out late. I really enjoyed the feeling of night breeze. I walk in the empty street while dancing and humming around. yah.. my crazy habit. Hahaha dancing around and listen to the music that play on my ipod. It’s green day. Boulevard of broken dreams!

 

I walk a lonely road

the only one that I have ever known..

Don’t know where it goes,

but it’s home to me and I walk alone.

Haha suit with my condition right? Well I walk in the quite, empty long street.

 

Suddenly I feel like there’s someone who following me from behind. I saw a moving shadow.

 

Stalker? Someone following me?

 

Oh my god! What should I do?! I slowly turn off my ipod. Just to make sure that I heard another foot step behind me. Who is he? What did he want? Is he a robber? A ? Or worst!

.

.

.

A killer.

 

The worst part is. There’s no one around me so if I scream NO ONE WILL HEAR ME!

I try to peek behind but I can see who is it. I grip my bag. Ready to toss it and hit the criminal then run as fast as I could.

But how?! What if it didn’t hit the stranger? What if I misunderstood? What if he or she is not a bad people? What If after I hit him they went to hospital then I’m the one who blame? What if…

 

AH WITH WHAT IF! THE IMPORTANT IS SAVE YOURSELF FIRST!

 

1

2

Please god. Help me from this or what ever he is. I swear I’ll never come home late anymore. Please!

3!

 I toss my bag and close my eyes. I’m not ready to see the . But then the avoid my back so I lost my balance and end up being on his lap.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH .

 

--

“Yah, what are you doing?  People might misunderstand that you want a hug from them!”

 

I look to see who is it and end up gasping.

 

“you scared me Luhan!” I yelled and push him aside. “Mr. awesome.” He corrected. “Awesome my .” I rolled my eyes and continue to walk home “what are you doing here anyway?” I titled my head.

He show me a bag of groceries. “mom,” he answered shortly. I nodded. Sign of understanding. “how about you?” asked him later. “work,”

 

“THIS LATE?” he screamed and widened his eyes. I was shocked at his reaction. He shouldn’t scream like that. Could it be….

He was worried about me?

 

Aye…. So cheesy!

 

WHAT AM I THINKING?!

 

“girl shouldn’t went home this late! Later I’ll asked Saeyoung noona to return you at 8 o’clock,” I raised my eyebrow. “you’re so protective, just like my mom,” I mumbled. “of course I do. I was worried about you.” He pouted.

“stop at those pouted. It won’t effect on me,”

 

Stop it. I can’t resist it any longer.

 

“it’s good that I was worried about you! Girls would die on your position.”

“yeah.. yeah.. yeah.. another Chanyeol with his arrogant,”

“don’t tell me your parents allowed you to return this late.”

“of course not! My parents are in China now,” I said.

“Oh china? I miss china,” Luhan suddenly said. I gave him a confused look. He know what I would ask. So before I could asked he already answer it. “I am Chinese. I used to live in China,” he sighed. “WOW COOL!” I squealed.

“then how could you end up being here?” still confused. “Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Tao, and I are exchange students. We went to Korea then we met the others,” he explained.

“like Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun?” asked me. “exactly,” he smiled. “no wonder your surname is Xi,”

 

“come on let’s go home! It’s near midnight!” he said. “are you my eomma?” I frowned. “no I’m not. I’m your friends! We are friends right? Remember?” asked him as he titled his head.

“yeah. Friends…” I rolled my eyes. “that’s why you should call me oppa!” he whined. I stop from walking and give him an are-you-kidding-me look. “over my dead body,”

 

--

“how was yesterday? You came home safely?” asked Amber. “Liu-liu, if I didn’t save yesterday, I won’t be here!” I answered. “well yeah. I know it… it just worried me because you know… yesterday you have a midnight shift and my shift was over so.. that was worried me.” she said.

Just then the flashback of last night happened. “so there’s no incident right?” asked Amber to make sure. “well actually yes there is.” I said honestly. “WHAT?! REALLY? WHAT DID THEY DO? ARE YOU OKAY?” she was panic as hell -___-

“I thought it was a but then I found out that is was Luhan,” I explained. “Luhan? That teaser?” asked Amber. Try not to laughed. “yeah… that Luhan,” I lazily said. “Oh… so he sent you home?” asked Amber again. I nodded. “he live beside my house,” trying to answer what Amber thought. “WHAT? YOU’RE HIS NEIGHBOR?” suddenly Min pop up from heaven.. or hell..

“shut up will you!?” I hissed. She covered his mouth and pointed at Luhan. “that Luhan? You are his neighbor?” she make sure. “ah.. yeah.. speaking of the devil.” I followed Min’s gaze and found Luhan stand outside the class door. Looking for someone, and there’s also Suho. “Chanyeol-ah!” called Luhan. “Oh? hyung?” he squealed and walk towards them. Then they say about something I can’t hear.

All the girls in our class start whispering something about them like. Oh my gosh, they are so handsome. Or something else. Well they are popular among the school. I heard from Min the gossiper. They called them self as EXO. So old fashion.

I start thinking about them.

If they called them self as EXO then I called my self and the gang as secret agent! HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY!

I start giggling at myself. Seokyung looked at me weirdly and snap me. “what happened? Haven’t you drank your medicine? Should I call a doctor?” she joked. “very funny!” I sarcasm. I found Suho was looking around my class and suddenly his gaze stop at mine. He look at me then smile. “Oh, Hyesung!” called Suho from distant. Suho still remember my name!

How happy am I could be?

Suddenly the whole class look at his direction and look at me. “You never said to us that you know Suho-oppa!” Min whined as she whispered at me. “emm… it’s a long story. Later if you come to my house I’ll tell them all.” I answered.

“yes? Did you call me just now?” asked me just to make sure. Suho walked towards me and nodded, “yes I am,” he gave me his beautiful smile. “why?” “well we want you to join our table.”

“what?!” I snap. “bu.. but…” I gave him a look at my bestfriend around. Hopefully he would understand. “Of course your friends could join us too!” I look at the three of my bestfriend.

Min and Seokyung mouthed a yes and Amber just like, it’s-up-to-you-i-don’t-care-anyway face. “I guess it’s okay.” I smiled back at him

 

“Alright, see you later then Hyesung ssi!” Suho smiled and left my class followed by Luhan. “we would see each other then, Go Hyesung,” Luhan emphasize my name and winked. I pretend to puke and he laughed.

 

“now, Go Hyesung… tell me what’s going on,” said Seokyung as she put her hands on her hips

 

--

*i put chapter 11 in chapter 10 because i think chapter 10 is SO SHORT. well yeah..*

 

Have you guys watch INFINITE ENCORE WITH B1A4? THAT WAS AWESOME! And f(x) teaser? LUNA IS SO DAMN AWESOME FLAWLESS ARGH!

@CuteChoding : HELLO NEWREADER! LETS LAUGH!

@almiraaloove : forgive me for the late update :P but i'll update on sunday or tomorrow :)

@berryb2ty : luhan??? hmm we'll see later *evil laugh

 

---

 

@berry_b2ty : you don't like it? sorry if it's LAME :(

@annatoki : yup it's Luhan. too much Luhan momment uhh?

 

someone will be getting jelous on next chapter ;)

 

 

Subscribe and comment, do not forget!