On One Condition

I'm slowly fall for you

I put chapter 11 on chapter 10 because i think chapter 10 was to short to called chapter ^______^

enjoy~

 

--

Hyesung’s POV

 

“… where the hell is it?” I asked myself while take out all of my things on my bag. “Yah, Yah what happened?” asked Min worriedly.

 

“I LOST MY DIARY!”

 

I screamed! Fortunately the class is over so no one was in the class. “maybe you left it on your locker,” said Min try to calm me.

 

Hell, I thought. There’s a lot of picture in my diary. Especially 2ne1’s picture and autograph that I got with all of my sweat!

 

And also, I slipped pretty lot of Suho oppa’s candid photo. I hope there’s no one found it. that would be super embarrassing!

 

I ran through the hallway leaving Min alone in the class room and going to the locker room. There’s no one in the locker room. the place seems so silent. I opened the locker door harshly and throw all of my things down.

 

. Where is it? I get frustrated until someone broke the silent.

 

“are you looking for this?”

 

I froze. I know that voice clearly. I pray that he’s not the one who find my diary. Because if he does, I’ll definitely die in 30 seconds. I turn to see his face.

 

It’s Park Chanyeol.

 

I found him smirking while standing cooly beside my locker. Of course. He showed me his famous grinned.

Damn.

 

I saw him grabbed my diary in his right hand. 

Try to stay cool, Hyesung.

 

I thought myself. “could you give me that?” I gave him my angelic smile. He pay back me with a smile and hand me the diary. I’m gladly take those, but when my hand almost reach the diary. he took my diary back.I frowned. He took in on the left then to right, then to left again. He was playing with my book. I gave him an are-you-playing-with-me looks.

Finally I stopped. I turn back and pretend to left him. after a few second pass, I turn back and snap him. he had a quick motion and took my diary up on his hand. I try to reached my diary but I can’t!

 

You know.. he is a lot taller than me. I’m 160 centimeter while him 186 centimeter. I’m tired, so I stopped. “you know Park Chanyeol, I don’t really need that book anymore,” I lied and hope chanyeol would give me back. “uh oh.” he answer. He grinned and took something from his blazer. It’s…

 

IT’S SUHO OPPA’S PHOTO!

 

HE SAW IT ALREADY.

 

“are sure you don’t need this anymore?” asked him evilly while show me those photo.

“GYAAA GIVE ME BACK!!!!!!” I screamed and jumped around his hand wishing that I could get those photo and diary in the same time. And finally I push him into the locker harshly and locked him with my arms.

I glared at him and he looks a bit shocked. His hands stil left on the air and he was freezing. I don’t know why did his eyes look that shock until I realize that our body seems really closed and our chest almost touch at each other. The situation remind silent as we shock at each other. Suddenly my heart beat so fast that I don’t know why.

 

I swear if someone come here and saw us. They might think that we’re going to kiss anytime soon.

 

Finally I broke our staring contest and I fall down on the ground. I ruffled my own hair and get frustrated. “Argh eottokhe?!” I cried. I stand up on my knees and grabbed the tipped of his blazer. “Please don’t tell anybody, I’ll do anything for you but I please don’t tell anybody!!!” I begged. I saw him grinned and leaned closer to my face.

“fine, I won’t tell anybody,” he said.

“really?!” I asked him happily.

Maybe he wasn’t that bad.

“on one condition,”

“what is it?”

 

 My smiled faded as soon as he tell his wished.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“be my slave,”

--

how was the double chapter???? yihiiy~

i hope you guys like it!!!!!

 

subscribe and comment would love to!!!!