CHAPTER Thirteen

Snow White's Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The stakes are high,

The water’s rough,

But this love is ours

Ours, Taylor Swift

 

   

11.28.12

[NEWS]

Sr: allkpop.com/ exoplanet.com

 

EXO-K’s Kai, Living with his girlfriend?

On the 26th of November, EXO-K’s Kai was spotted with a non-showbiz girl, somewhere in the locality of Gangnam-gu. She was then suspected by Netizens to be the girl that Kai was secretly dating for about eight months now.

It was also reported that EXO-K had to change their residency to protect the members from sasaeng fans. The address wasn’t disclosed by the company for confidential reasons. But it was allegedly believed that they were living under the same roof with Kai’s girlfriend.

The news is currently causing a bit of a ruckus in Naver and other social media networks as fans are trying to find out the identity of the girl. A few minutes ago, #HeartbreakKai also started trending in Twitter.

This rumor was yet to be proven and the girl’s name was yet to be known as well.

 

 

 

It was the worst headache I ever had in years. I woke up feeling nauseated and as if someone was hammering my head, it hurts so badly. I sit up slowly, and the first thing I saw was Baekhyun’s keyboard. The events of last night rushed in my head and made it throb harder. The other two beds were empty and I wasn’t alarmed at all, maybe the boys are already out recording or taping commercials or whatever. My feet touched the hardwood floor and I dragged myself out of the room. I am still wearing the same peach dress, and I can feel smudged make up on my face.

I was about to head to the kitchen when I saw them sitting sternly on the couch.

“Goodmor---” my greeting was stopped abruptly when I saw a short, balding man leaning on the window, his back was facing me.

I stood frozen and open mouthed as I looked at them; everyone seemed to have just woken up considering that they were all wearing sleeping clothes. Baekhyun was even massaging his temples. On the coffee table was a printed out news that seems to be from some KPOP website, and then there was a couple of blurry, resized pictures of me and Kai while eating at the garden the other day. I blinked a couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter