CHAPTER FOURTEEN (POISONOUS APPLE)

Snow White's Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Flashback, Jaeha’s POV]

A/N: Just a short chapter to clarify things up. :P

You denied and denied,

But it ends up being you,

I used to love you

Get out, JYJ

 

“Jaeha, are you sure this is the right house? Doesn’t look like a star’s house to me” my friend, Minjin shrugged while reapplying her makeup.

I’ve been here a couple of times, “Yes, this is the right place”, I nudged her, “And will you please stop applying and reapplying your makeup? We’re not here to stalk them; we’re here to check something”.

“Yeah right, you have a teeny crush on your teacher’s little brother, and we’re here to stalk him”, she scoffed.

We were standing behind a tree near my teacher’s house. Ever since the accident two of days ago, I became restless and so I needed some answers for the things that were bothering me.

“Well, I honestly don’t believe that he’s her little brother. Come on, same face, same voice, and same eyes as Baekhyun oppa, and she expected me to just buy her lies?” I’m a fan and I know who my boys are.

“So, if you’re insisting that your teacher is living with Baekhyun oppa, then it’s your time to prove it” despite what I said, Minjin reapplied her lip gloss, “And for the record, if we ever meet EXO-K today, I would want to look attractive enough so please bear with me”.

“Geez”, I rolled my eyes. There’s a slim, slim possibility that we will encounter them at this very moment.

“But, what if your teacher is actually Baekhyun oppa’s sister? What if they’re really siblings?” she suddenly blurted out.

“That’s not po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter