chapter 2

FRIENDSHIP

“hi! What are you doing???”

“omo! Tiffany! You shocked me!” I frightened to death. Thank god,  I thought It was kyuhyun.

“so, what are you doing here? You look like a peeper” she ask me again.

It’s impossible to notice her that I was peeping someone’s confession.

“I.. I just do nothing. Let’s go from here, kajja *come on” I pull her with me. Then, I forget about my destination to go to library.

…………………………………

“hyun, are you going to go home now?”

“no, you go first. I wanna copy this script”

“oh, I also have a basketball coaching till 4pm, but you have to cheer me up . as you know, I can’t  played it properly if you didn’t watch it. you are my strength”

“Long-winded. You was exercised it since elementary school. How come you’ll be lose because of me? Don’t give a strange reason” I pierce into him. he laugh then. “ah, you’re not clodhopper anymore. Not funny” he hit my forehead. “It’s okay, but you must watch my competition on 17th february, deal?” he drummed his pinkie up.

I chuckled “fair deal”

he smiled at me, waving his hand and goes to field immediately.

This time I take my notebook outside, a notebook which given by kyuhyun for our 12th birthday. I always write sort of things which might be forgotten to remember.

30th january for ahra eonnie’s engagement, 5th february kyu’s math olimpiad, 14th february for a birthday, and  17th is kyu’s basket competiton. All what I write down here is about kyuhyun. I know that He’ll be scoffing me if knew something like this. But I just anticipated of forgetfulness.

 I just.. think that I have to spend more time before he has a girlfriend, later.

…………………………………………

I’m so bored tonight, I’ve done doing my homework , studying all the day and I dunno what  to do right now.

aha! I have an idea.

“sulli, I will take a  walk. I’m so bored, please keep the house, ok?” I ask my sister. She’s watching drama now. my parent was dead asleep.

 “ye eonnie! Don’t be late to go home, and do’t forget to wear your sweater”

“arasseo *understand!”

I walk the way of park.  Sometimes when I was bored I went to this park. Sit in a long chair, looked and saw the star or just chitchatted with kyuhyun. I see a fig-tree in the corner. Kyuhyun and I was planted it. I didn’t know what i thought at that moment.  But I was very enjoyed.

Hhhh, I miss my childhood…

“ I missmy childhood too..” a bass-voice catch my fantasy.

“neo *you? How could you read my fantasy? Are you following me?

 “hahaha” he laugh cunningly. “first, as you know,  I can read your mind immediately, because I’m wilier than you. Second, I just take a walk here, this is not your own park, right? don’t be an accuser” he sit next to me.

“ya! Is it hard to say that you felt concerned about me? Nan aro *I know “ I .

“ye ye *yes, you know me more hyun. I saw you walking alone. So I decided to following you” he tell me the truth. as my predicted.

 “errr cho, I have something to ask you” suddenly I want to ask him about “tragedy at noon”

“mwo? Malhaebwa *what? just tell me”

“when will you stop refusing every girl who come to you?”

He silent for a minute.

“mollasseo *I don’t know. I’m not interested” he answered perfunctory.

“but your rejection must be respectful! Don’t give an abrupt answer. I just don’t want you be a bachelor till you get old. arachi?”

“ye, madam” he replied jokingly.

Urrrrgggh! I’m serious and he think I’m joking about it!

“oke oke, I’m serious. I’ll not doing something like that in future”

I smile,

It’s like that I want to spend all the night to sharing with him.

 “ah, boda! *see, there’s no star. Do you remember we always count the stars when we were child? Such a folly ” I giggling, be lost in thought to the sky.

“no, you did. furthermore… I just helped ” he abjure. his face so irritating to the eyes.

But… why do his face look pale??

“all the same, btw  let’s go home. This weather is so frosty. I don’t want you get sick because of me” I get up from seated and pull his hand. But he don’t give any move.

“you’re too worried, hyun. Nan gwaencanha *I’m fine” he replied calmly.

“no complain, kajja! *come on”

He follows me, and we’re going to home silently.

……………………………..

27th January, in the class

“annyeonghaseyo, attention for an intensive class, all of you have to change settee again”

Whaaaat??? Change seat randomly? It’s completely piquing!

My class going crowded, so do i.

“okay, I have ten same numbers in this box, you must take one of them and find a person who have same number with you. This is the method to determining who sit next to you”

“ye seongsaenim” everyone said compactly. But….. I don’t like it. Up till now, kyu always sit next to me. And how if we get separated?

Please god, give me luck. Give me luck. Pleaseeee…

I open my number, it’s 15.

“seohyun, what number do you have?” ask jihyun.

“15, and you?”

“8”

“oh, If I don’t get wrong, dojoon has same number with you, he just asked me ”

“jinjja? Gomawo *really? Thanks ” she smile to me, for all I know she had crushed with him. she must be happy

“hyun, are you 15?” kyuhyun ask me.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Annyeooong, sorry for late publish (:

Thanks for reading!! Comment and subscriber are needed anyway :p