chapter 1

FRIENDSHIP

Seohyun POV

I’m seo joohyun and I was going to my 18th years old. right now, i’m in my last period in kyungsan senior high school. I’m not from a roll in riches family, my father is a teacher and my mother just a housewife. I have a neighbor who have been my friend since…

Tiiiin..tiiiiiin..tiiiiiiin!!!!

I heard a car’s sound in front of my house, there’s no other than him I thought.

“seooo! Palli!” my mom yelling me out

“yeah mooooms” I realize that I was ten minutes late.

That’s habitual. Everyday at 7 am he always picks me up, goes to school together with his black roadster. The boy who drives the car is my best of the bestfriend, cho kyuhyun. I pal up with him since we were child and it was 17 years ago. Actually we born in same day and year. I still don’t know why it happened. Some people said that is my fate to be his twins.

I step out and rush into his car, “sorry cho, I’m late again” I make a v shape on my finger, he just grumbled like usual and we go to school with full of speed.

“hyun, do you know what?” he breaks our silence during the street to our class.

He always calls me hyun, it’s our agreement for long time to nicnaming each other, I called him cho, and he called me hyun. That’s fair anyway.

“my dad will bought me a new car for our birthday, he promised it, haha” he laugh evily. I fetch up with a shocking expression. He just bought a new ones last year and he will buy again?

“not our, but just you cho! How could you buy the new ones when your roadster still propered. Give me a reason!” I told him fussily. I know, I’m a magpie to him. But it’s genuine. He just shrugged his shoulders and stepped forward. The only thing I can do is sighed. He’s so stubborn and I can’t deny it.

Cho kyuhyun, nappeun namja!! *bad boy

………………………………………….

“ya! Mr.cho! can you please go forward and solve this question??” kim seongsaenim *teacher, the most killer and vicious teacher shouts to kyu whom just awake from his dreamland for an hour. Kyu lifts his head up and turn it from left to right.

“ya! Why are you so innocent like a dumbhead?” kim seongsaenim screaming again. I saw kyuhyun slow burn and curse his fate.

Finally he relaxed goes forward, all of us know that he is an anti-chemist’s boy. And I bet he can’t getting with questions over. What will he do?

“sorry mr,  but why do you command me? I’m just wake up and doesn’t know anything. So how can I solve this question? Who’s the dumbhead then? ” kyuhyun says with low voice. Signify that he is really  miserable. And when I saw at kim seongsaenim’s expression, it must be horrible

“CHO KYUHYUN, GET OUT FROM MY CLASS RIGHT NOW!!!!”

I know, it’s a stranger hullabaloo. And I know kyuhyun will be happy cause he can leave this lesson.

“don’t be a hottempered, you would be an old man without attitude later” he said calmly before leaving the class. Pabo!

………………………………………..

I think everybody must be jealous because our good fellowship. Kyuhyun and i interdependented each other. Definitely Some female students hate me. Because kyuhyun is the most popular student here. He’s the richest, the most handsome, king of math and whatever so much overplus. compare to him, I am nothing except in case of cleverness, bookworm, and something like that. Even so, I don’t care though everyone whispers about the difference between us.  Do I need be grateful to be his friend?

I walk the way to library, it such a tiring day. And I believe reading some motivations book will cheer my mood up.

“why do you reject me? Am I less to you? ” I heard a girl speaks miserably behind the wareschool.  I try to take a peep what happened.

“I don’t love you. That’s all” answer the boy.

The girl must be sad. how rude!

But,Wait… I know this voice so well, surely he’s kyu. He was like this by tens. The truth, I just dislike the way he rejected every girl who came for him. cruel and stingy. subsconciously I abstracteding something in the past.

“hi! What are you doing???”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thanks for reading my first chappie, sorry for kinda short story :) i'll make it longer for the next chapter

comment! comment! comment! :P