Breakfast

Selfish Bastard

Note: this chapter isn't rated. I can't change it either. I'm not sure what the mature content in this chapter is that made AFF automatically mark it .__.

 

nvm i changed it i think

 

-----

 

Joon tossed and the couch, not being able to fall asleep. He let out a grunt and sat up. "I can't sleep like this. This damn couch isn't soft like my bed. Where did this girl buy it, in a garage sale?!"


"Shut up and go to sleep!" A faint voice shouted through the girl's bedroom door.

Joon let out a growl before he laid back down. He had difficulty sleeping and was awake for the next few hours. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep. Unfortunately, he was awoken a couple hours later when he heard the clattering of pots and pans in the kitchen, followed by a sizzling sound.

Joon let out a yawn as he sat up in frustration. He looked over to the source of the noise and saw Aejung in her plaid pajamas with her hair tied up in a messy bun cooking breakfast. He gave a disgusted look, "How can peasants live with looking so... unpresentable in the morning?"

Aejung paused her cooking and looked over to Joon with one eyebrow raised questioningly. "Do you want breakfast or not? If you do, I suggest you not comment about how I look in the morning."

"It's not like there's much of a difference later on in the day." Joon replied, causing the girl to give an offended look.

"I guess someone's not getting breakfast today." Aejung mumbled, taking out a plate from the cabinet and transferred some of the eggs and sausage from the pan onto it.

"It's not like I eat that type of food anyways." Joon stared at the food with disinterest, "It looks bad for you anyways. Look at all that oil coming out of it."

"I didn't even use that much oil." Aejung rolled her eyes. She put her plate of food onto the kitchen table and headed to her room. "I'm going to go change so behave."

Joon rolled his eyes and carefully climbed off the couch. He approached the kitchen table and grabbed one end of the table cover, climbing up to the top. Once he got up, he breathed in and out, trying to catch his breath. Joon stared at the plate before him with a grimace on his face.

"How do people even eat this stuff? Can it even be called food?" He tsked at the sausages. "I'd rather starve."

When Aejung had finished changing, she emerged from her bedroom and grabbed a plate to eat from. She transferred some eggs and sausages over after taking a seat at the table.

"Why are you on the table?" Aejung asked Joon.

"What's wrong with me being on the table?" He asked.

Aejung shrugged. "I never said anything was wrong, but people usually don't stand on the table. Especially you right?"

"Whatever." Joon scoffed.

Aejung continued to eat her breakfast. From time to time, she would glance at the tiny man with a scowl on his face. She gave a small smirk and asked, "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I don't eat this type of stuff." Joon grunted as he eyed the eggs curiously, no longer glaring, as he gulped.

"Suit yourself." Aejung shrugged. "Don't be a later when you're hungry. And they're called eggs."

"I know what they are!"

Joon sat on top of the table watching Aejung eat. He glanced at the other plate at the corner of his eyes. 'No! I can't eat that stuff! I'll just get Cheondung to get me food later.' he immediately removed his eyes from the plate in front of him and turned to see Aejung stifling her laughter which caused him to frown.

"Yah, what's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing..." She mumbled with a smile as she continued to eat her breakfast. She gave Joon a glance and said, "Why don't you just try them? It's not going to kill you."

"I'd rather not risk it. I have a company to run."

"Don't be so overdramatic." Aejung laughed. She stabbed a small piece of her eggs and held it in front of Joon's mouth, making his eyes widen in surprise.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he eyed the yellow substance in front of his face.

"Try it."

"No." Joon gave a disgusted look. "I don't share utensils with others. That's gross!"

Aejung rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

The doorbell rang and Aejung got up from her seat. "I'll be back."

When Aejung was out of sight, Joon cautiously approached the plate of food that was left untouched. He tore a small piece of egg and eyed it. It would have been difficult to use a fork so he had to make do. He carefully placed the piece of egg into his mouth and chewed slowly with his eyes shut tightly. Once he had swallowed the eggs, he blinked a couple of times in surprise.

"Wow, this is good." Joon's eyes widened as he tore another piece of egg to eat.

As Joon was enjoying his meal, Aejung reentered the room with someone behind her. Her eyes widened in panic when she saw Joon eating the eggs. She had completely forgotten about him.

"Wah! Today's breakfast smells good noona!" The person behind Aejung exclaimed. Aejung quickly grabbed Joon from off of the kitchen table right as he was about to get more eggs and hid him behind her back.

"O-oh, really? Well you can have some Mir." Aejung gave a nervous laugh. The boy raised an eyebrow suspiciously but shrugged it off and took a seat to eat the breakfast Aejung made.

Joon glared at Aejung's hand that was holding him hostage. He squirmed around, which was a bad idea because she tightened her grip as a sign for him to keep still.

"Well enjoy the breakfast, I'll be right back." Aejung said before she entered her room. She locked the door and placed Joon on the desk at the corner of the room.

"Yah!" Joon glared.

"Shh!" Aejung hushed. "We shouldn't let anyone see you like this!"

"He's eating my eggs!" Joon shouted.

"Aejung-noona?" Mir knocked on the door. "Are you okay in there?"

Aejung looked horrified and answered quickly, "Y-yeah Mireu! I'm fine, just go eat your breakfast!"

"...Okay, if you insist." Mir said after a pause.

Aejung listened to Mir walking away before turning back to Joon. "Don't talk too loud! And I thought you said you wouldn't eat those eggs."

"Well they're good." Joon shrugged.

"Just... Just stay in here until he leaves." Aejung instructed and left the room.

Joon looked offended at being discarded in the room alone. He glanced around and wondered how he would get down from the high desk. "At least put me on the ground."

His eyes landed on some tape and smirked. He pulled the tape dispenser over to the edge of the desk and grabbed one end of it. He looked over the edge at the ground and took a deep breath. He shut his eyes and hopped off after securing the tape around his waist. He landed on the soft carpet with a small thud and was relieved that the ground wasn't hardwood or something similar.

"You expect me to stay in here when there's some homeless boy eating my breakfast? Yeah right." Joon glared at the door that Aejung had left through and wondered how he was going to open it.

Joon glanced over to the nightstand next to the bed when something caught his eye. He climbed up the skirt of the bed and grabbed the phone when it was within reach. He left it on the nightstand and punched in some numbers and waited as the phone was ringing.

"Hello?" a groggy voice at the other end answered after three rings.

"Come get me." Joon demanded through the phone.

"What time is it?" the voice at the other end mumbled. " Where are you right now?"

"Some girl's house." Joon told the other person.

"Hyung, I can't come get you if you don't give me a specific place or an address." the man yawned. "Why are you at some girl's house anyways? I thought you didn't do flings. I don't remember you drinking any alcohol last night at the club anyways."

"Cheondung, just come get me and I'll explain later." Joon commanded. "I'm not sure where the house is though. I was kind of brought here against my will."

"What?!" Cheondung sounded wide awake now. "Did someone kidnap you?!"

"No." Joon sighed. "Trust me, you'll want me to explain later. Now's not the time though. You have to see me for yourself. It's really unbelievable."

"Alright. So do you know where the house is near?"

Joon looked out the window and saw a sign at the entrance of the parking lot. "I'm at some apartments called The SHINee Marble. Come quickly."

"Strange name... I'm on my way so I'll be there soon."

"Oh, and Cheondung?" Joon called before Cheondung hung up. "Bring me some eggs and sausages." He requested before hanging up.

On the other end, Cheondung sat in his car with the key in the ignition and looked at his phone weirdly. "Eggs and sausages? Why does he want them? I tried feeding him that a while back and he almost bit my head off for feeding him that type of food." Cheondung shrugged and began to drive off. "Something weird is up with Joon-Hyungnim."

~ 이준 ~

Updates are back! :D Jagiya, is there anything you want to see happen later in the story?~

For some reason, every time I include breakfast in my stories, it ends up being eggs lol