J Plus Corp

Selfish Bastard
"Why won't he leave already?!" Joon growled as he paced back and forth in front of the door impatiently, wanting the 'homeless boy' to leave so he can get back to his eggs.

"Noona! I'm done eating. The breakfast you made was so good!" Joon could hear Mir exclaim. This caused him to scoff.

"Wasn't that supposed to be my breakfast?" Joon pursed his lips. "At least he'll leave now."

"Oh noona, do you have some orange juice? I'm thirsty." Mir requested.

"Oh yeah, hold on and I'll get a glass for you." He could hear Aejung's response.

"No! You're supposed to go home!" Joon tried burning a hole through the door where he glaring at, probably pretending that the spot was where Mir's head was.

-----

"What was that?" Mir's head shot up from his orange juice curiously to Aejung's bedroom door.

"Nothing." Aejung quickly replied. "I don't hear anything. Did you get enough sleep last night Mir? You didn't stay up playing video games again, right?"

"No..." Mir denied and mumbled, "Maybe I am hearing things..."

As Mir happily drank his orange juice, another thud was heard coming from Aejung's room. Aejung had a panicked look on her face as she eyed the door but quickly composed herself when Mir looked at her.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm not hearing things." Mir said as he got up and approached Aejung's bedroom.

Aejung groaned under her breath and made a mental note to herself to kill Joon later for making such a ruckus. She followed after Mir, who had entered her bedroom and began looking around. She didn't bother to tell him not to enter her bedroom uninvited since it was an invasion of privacy since she knew he was going to go in anyways. There was no point trying to convince him otherwise.

Aejung looked around trying to find Joon before Mir could spot him but ended up looking confused when she didn't see him. 'Maybe he's hiding already.'

"Noona..." Aejung hesitantly looked over to Mir, hoping that he wouldn't freak out since he probably saw Joon. Mir walked over to Aejung's window and closed it before turning back around to look at her, arms crossed over his chest as he shook his head at her. "What did I tell you about leaving your window open like that? What if someone climbed in?!"

Aejung let out a relieved sigh, causing Mir to give her a weird look, since Joon was nowhere in sight. "Oh, I probably forgot to close it this morning after I was letting in some air. My bad..."

"Don't leave it open next time. Who would cook me breakfast if you were kidnapped?" Mir gave a pout.

"Yah, is that all I'm useful for?"

"Basically," Mir shrugged, "That, and a place for me to stay when my roommate kicks me out."

"This kid..." Aejung gave Mir a playful glare as he grinned and pulled her into a friendly hug.

-----

Joon sat behind a bush as he waited for Cheondung's car to make its appearance. Once the silver car had arrived, Joon ran across the lot to where the car was parked.

Cheondung stepped out of his car and looked around before mumbling to himself. "How do I find him? I don't even know where he is."

"Yah! Cheondung!" Joon called from behind the tall male.

Cheondung turned around at the sound of his name being called but didn't see anything. He looked confused. "Joon hyung?"

"Down here!"

Cheondung looked down. Once he saw Joon, his eyes widened significantly and had a mini freakout session. "W-what the... Joon?!"

"Yup." Joon sighed.

"What happened to you?!" Cheondung bent down to be somewhat eye level with Joon. "Why are you so... tiny?"

"Long story..." Joon sighed in frustration. "I'll explain once we get back to the office."

"I called you so many times last night." Cheondung said as he stood up and walked to the other side of the car to open the door for Joon to get in. He picked Joon up carefully and placed the small man onto the passenger's seat before going back and entering the car from the driver's side. "Mr. Yoon of Cube International called and wanted to have dinner with you tonight to further discuss plans for merging the company."

"He did?" Joon's eyes widened. "What did you tell him? I can't go seeing him when I look like this."

"I tried calling you but you never picked up. I drove over to your house too, but the maid said she hadn't seen you all night." Cheondung explained. "So l told Mr. Yoon that you wouldn't make it since you had to fly to Sydney last minute for some business."

"Good," Joon let out a relieved sigh, "I don't even know what to do now."

"So..." Cheondung trailed off as he glanced at Joon from time to time. "What happened?"

"Remember that old woman I told you about, the one from when my car broke down?" Cheondung didn't answer but nodded when he recalled the brief conversation they had had the day before. "Well, she did something with her freaky deaky magic and did this to me. She said I was an arrogant bastard. The nerve of that woman..."

"Well you kind of are." Cheondung commented but immediately shut up when Joon sent him a threatening glare.

"She didn't even bother to change me back." Joon scoffed. "What the hell am I going to do now?"

"I don't know. We'll figure it out though." Cheondung said as he pulled over to the entrance of the company. "I don't think it's good for everyone else to see you like this, huh?"

"Drive behind the building then." Joon suggested. "I need to sneak in somehow."

-----

"That bastard." Aejung pursed her lips as she glanced around her room. "Leaving without a word of 'thanks' for letting him stay the night. On top of that, he wastes my tape too!"

Aejung threw away the tape that Joon had used to make his way down from the desk before escaping through the window. She then hopped into the shower before getting dressed and stepping out onto her balcony to let her dog inside the house before leaving for work.

"I need you to run an errand for me today," was the first thing Seungho said to her when she entered his office. "You're going down to J Plus corporation. I need you to speak with a representative down there to discuss the advertisement we will be running for them."

'J Plus? Isn't that the 's company?' Aejung frowned. "Wait Seungho, can't you get someone else to do it? Why do I have to go?"

"Don't question me!" He pointed a finger in front of Aejung's face, almost grazing her nose. "Do you want to get demoted?!"

Aejung rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine, I'll go."

"Can I come with?!" Byunghee shouted cheerfully as he burst through the door.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Seungho looked at the ecstatic male, amused.

"Did something happen?" Aejung questioned as she watched the male have a goofy grin on his face.

"Well, I was down at the drink place a couple blocks down, the one that has the mudskipper juice, and I saw her!" Byunghee let out an unmanly squeal.

"Saw who?" Seungho raised an eyebrow at the odd behaviour coming from the other male.

"The lady the owns the shop." Byunghee let out a sigh as he gazed off happily into the distance. "She rarely appears at the shop herself. I heard she opened a shop in Australia too."

"Oh." Aejung and Seungho simply said before ignoring Byunghee.

"Since Byunghee wants to go with you, I guess he can." Seungho shrugged.

"What?" Aejung gave a look of disbelief. "I don't want him going with me."

"She even talked to me!" Byunghee latched onto Aejung's arm before spazzing. He giggled like a fanboy and slapped Aejung's arm, which earned him a threatening glare. He let go and continued to spaz.

"I don't want to bring that with me..." Aejung eyed the overly happy male.

"Hey, I don't want him here, so you're going to have to deal." Seungho put his hands up defensively.

"She's like a goddess!" Aejung face-palmed before dragging Byunghee out of the office.

The two got into Aejung's car and buckled up. As Aejung approached an intersection, Byunghee was still being all giddy and shook her arm back and forth, causing her to almost drive into another car.

"Watch it!" The owner of the car honked and shouted profanities.

"Yah!" Aejung shouted at Byunghee as she felt her heart almost burst out of her ribcage. "Do you want us to die?!"

"Sorry..." Byunghee laughed.

Aejung rolled her eyes and drove into J Plus Corporation's parking lot. She parked and the two got out and approached the entrance to see a man standing there, ready to greet the two.

"Hello, are you two from Seungholic's World?" The male smiled.

"Yes we are." Byunghee answered as the three bowed to each other.

"Please follow me. I shall bring you to Mr. Lee's office." He escorted the two inside.

"Augh, we have to go to his office?" Aejung mumbled. "I don't want to see him again."

"Did you say something?" Byunghee asked. Aejung shook her head and pouted. Byunghee just stared at her for a bit before clearing his throat and facing forward again.

The two stared in awe as they passed through the lobby of the luxurious looking building. Everything looked expensive, fancy, and expensive.

"I don't think I'd ever have enough money to buy one of the tiles that we're walking on." Byunghee looked in awe at the white crystal-like flooring.

"This way please." The chuckled and let them into the elevator, which took them to the top floor. They entered one of the rooms and the male knocked on a door inside the room.

"Mr. Lee Joon, there are two people from Seungholic's that wish to speak with you."

Several moments later, the door opened and a man stepped out suspiciously. "Uhm, Joon is busy right now. He's not seeing anyone."

"But Cheondung-sshi, it's regarding important matters." The said, "Mr. Lee Joon even said the other day that they will come by."

"I don't think it's good to see him now, sorry." Cheondung said to Aejung and Byunghee. "Is it possible to come back some other time?"

"Actually, it's not going to take long." Byunghee said. "We took the time to come down here so it'd be nice to see him today."

Cheondung bit his lip and sighed, "I'm sorry but—"

"Can we please see him?" Aejung asked politely. "I know he's busy with his small matters, and he needs to focus so that they stay small and not turn into big problems, but I assure you it won't take long. I'm sure he won't mind that only we see him. It's not a large group of people that will see him, which can be a bother, and cause a huge issue to erupt."

Cheondung raised an eyebrow at the girl's strange speech before his eyes widened slightly as he caught on to what she was hinting at and said, "Oh, well in that case, please do come in."

He moved aside for the two to enter. He shut the door as soon as Aejung and Byunghee were in the room. The male just looked at the shut door weirdly before going back to his post in the lobby.

"You know?" Cheondung asked Aejung.

"He didn't want to sleep in a box last night." She answered.

"So you're the girl he was complaining about..." Cheondung nodded.

"Complained?" Aejung frowned. "If anyone's complaining, it should be me."

"He is quite a handful." Cheondung said only loud enough for Aejung to hear.

"Hold on a minute, what's going on?" Byunghee gave the two a weird look. "Do you two know each other or something?"

"No, this is our first meeting." Cheondung answered.

"Then what kind of code are you talking in?" Byunghee gave them a weird look.

"He doesn't know?" Cheondung ignored him and asked Aejung.

"No, I'm the only one that does, besides you." Aejung answered. "Well, as far as I know, we're the only ones."

"Oh..." Cheondung nodded.

"So where is Joon?" Byunghee asked, not seeing said male anywhere.

"Cheondung!" A voice called as the person entered the room from the door near the back. His eyes widened when he saw Aejung. "Yah! What are you doing here?!"

Aejung rolled her eyes. "We're from Seungholic's."

Joon scoffed. "So I have to do business with you? Great."

"Is that the thanks I get for the shelter you got last night?"

"What's going on here?" Byunghee asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. He crouched down and examine Joon. "This is some freaky deaky . Why is he..."

"Don't get too close to me." Joon growled.

Byunghee stood up and looked at Aejung, demanding an explanation. "He stayed at your place last night? How do you know each other first of all? And why is he so small?"

"Well..." Aejung bit her bottom lip and looked to Cheondung for help.

"It's a long story..." Cheondung sighed.

~ 이준 ~

I'm gonna try to keep this under 20 chaps. Hopefully I can finish in 15 (: but it's prob gonna go over D; don't wanna make it too long since I have to finish other stories so I can start my EXO fic lol

And the mudskipper shop lady is none other than Park Hyorin! :D lol I still need to figure out the final story for that...

Updates will mainly be on selective Mondays and Wednesdays (mostly Weds) since I will write in between my classes. Not motivated to write at home LOL not motivated to write at all