Chapter 5

Can't You See? I Was Adopted To Be With You.

I unpack my clothes and belongings and put them into the drawers, while Minyoung sat down on the bed playing on her LG Cookie. I paused to look up at her. ''What are you looking at?'', she asked sternly without even removing her eyes from her mobile screen.

''Aren't you going to help out or should we just leave your stuff in the box?''. Minyoung glared at me, finally making eye contact.

''Whether I unpack or not is none of your business, but to answer your question; leave my stuff in the box. I'm pretty sure the Wangs will get me my own bedroom and even a new phone, so to have less of a hassle I should just not unpack''. I rolled my eyes at her.

''First things first, it's the Yangs, not the Wangs. Make the mistake of calling them Wangs and you'll not go by well. Secondly, they are not a Bank, they won't be getting whatever you need, also you really need to show some respect to them''. Minyoung got off the bed in anger, she chucked her phone at my chest and pushed me. ''They will get what I want, or they'll lose this to-be-super-model. I will be earning millions in the future. Just simply doing what I want and give me what I need now, I could repay them loads in the future. So don't lecture me, I do what I want''. My lips twitched to the side.

''I don't think you get it. You have no morals, manners and you don't respect other people. I'm warning you because I don't want you to end up back in the orphanage. If you go out with your mindset like that you will end up in the orphanage again.'', I said as I stood my ground.

''I know what I'm doing, also I don't need advice from someone that ruined my life in the first place.''. I froze. How can she still hold what happened in the past on me? She barged past me, and went out the room. I was on he verge of crying, all about to let it out until I heard the door open. ''Minyoung look-'', I said as I turned towards the door and froze once more at the figure at the door.

''Well looky here. There really is such thing as the evil and good twin isn't there? I mean I thought you was the bad one because of your bleached hair. Who would of thought that it was the innocent one that was evil.''. I then realised that Zelo heard everything. I ran up to him and pleaded with him, grabbing his hands a I did.

''Zelo, please don't say anything. She only just got here and she really has been through a lot. What she said she didn't me. She was only saying it to hurt my feelings, she wasn't serious''. Zelo looked at me shocked then down at his hand. I followed his eyes, and quickly removed my hands.

''Sorr-'', I got off by Zelo as he put a finger to my lips.

''I think you should worry about yourself than her. She might actually ruin your opportunity of having a new family'', Zelo cocked his head to the side and continued ''then again she's your only family, I get it I won't tell'', he removed his fingers, suddenly gave me a evil grin. ''But you got to tutor me''.

''Tutor you?'', I asked questioningly.

''Yes. You see I taken into a liking of your friend Hyuna. But I overheard her shout out that she would never date an idiot''. I grinned, about to laugh.

''So you want to impress her is that it?''. Zelo scowled at me.

''Are you going to tutor me or not, or do I have to--''.

''I'll tutor you ok?'', I said cutting him off. He gave me the ok sign.

''Thank you, could you also play Fifa with me? Luhan loves football and he's good at it, but he really at the game''. I gave him the hell no face.

'I think our favours stop here''. Zelo groaned.

''Fine. I'll tell you when I need tutoring, but now I need to stalk your friend on facebook. Happy unpacking!''. He then legged it out of my room.

aI was in the kitchen helping out Mrs Yang with the cooking while the other 3 kids sat in the living room battling for the TV. Mr Yang had his night shift at the hospital because he's a ER Surgeon. I was dicing up some potatoes until I heard the doorbell go off. Mrs Yang, dropped her wooden spoon excitedly.

''Oh my that must be Woohyun. He's the eldest, aha.  I can't wait to introduce you guys.''. Mrs Yang headed to the front door, and I stared after her. Woohyun? Hmmm I haven't heard a dude called Woohyun in our school. I wonder what year he's in. I could hear murmurs of excitement down the hall way. Mrs Yang popped out first, all smiles, a shadower following her...

Oh my gosh is that Mr Yang the Biology teacher?! He came in all smiles.

''Woohyun, meet Ahra, your new sister''. Woohyun made eye contact with me, realising who I am his smile sunk.

''Uh hi''. He said awkwardly.

Mrs Yang looked at our shocked faces, then she laughed.

''Must be so weird to be siblings when you're student teacher. Now Ahra I'll finish the dinner, you go on ahead and intoduce him to Minyoung''. I nodded unable to speak. I looked down and quietly said ''Um follow me'', and then headed to the living room, I felt so nervous. I could hear him walking behind me. We reached the living room. 3 kids staring at us.

''This is Woohyun, the eldest, and this is Minyoung my sister I said awkwardly, unable to meet his eyes.

''Nice to meet you'', Woohyun said warmly to Minyoung. Further showing how awkward he feels around me. I can understand that it's weird that we're student and teacher, but why doe he have to make it seem worst than it actually is?

''What's up with you two?'', Minyoung bluntly said. Zelo laughed.

''It's because he's her biology teacher at school, awkward''. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Minyoung's eyes opened widely in shock.

''Teacher?!'', she looked backed and forth at us. I feel so out of my comfort zone. ''Wow that is awkward''. I could feel warm breath on my ears as someone said deeply, meet me upstairs. I looked up expecting to meet Mr Yang, but he already left the room.

''Have fun'', Zelo teased.

''Shut up'', I exclaimed as I walked out of the room fooling Mr Yang upstairs.


And so the meet. LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN.