Chapter 3

Can't You See? I Was Adopted To Be With You.

 

Wait a sec... Did he just say fap?!
 
I made eye contact with the shock Hyuna.
She blinked a couple of times, scratching the back of her neck while turning back to the piano staring at the black and white keyboard, scanning from left to right to decide where to put her delicate hands.
''Uh... I'm going to pretend that NOODLE HEAD didn't come in here...''
I looked at Hyuna's side profile in confusion.
Noodle head?
Noodl-
Does she know him or something?
 
I jabbed Hyuna's side and she winced slapping my hands away.
''Bwoh?'' Hyuna asked not looking at me, instead she studied the note sheet.
''Do you know him?'' I asked
She stopped looking at the sheet and her eyes made way to me.
She suddenly frowned at me, her eyes darkening. I gave her the 'you freak me out' face before she could speak.
''Yeah... Unfortunately I do''. She frowned before continuing, ''His name is Joonhong... Strange name... Strange name indeed... But everyone calls him Zelo for some reason. It reminds me of a Z being Low''.
''Wow...'' I said sarcastically to Hyuna rolling my eyes and shaking my head at the same time.
''I mean, how did he get such a nickname that doesn't even relate to him?''
Hyuna... Are you seriously making a big deal out of his nickname?
Oh gees! Why am I finding this so cute!?
 
''So you call him Noodle head?'', I asked the 'logical' yet cute Hyuna.
''Yes! I mean, that relates to him because his head is so curly and noodles are pretty curly too and-''
''Hyuna... If someone was to hear us they are going to think we're weird''.
''Pa hah! Think? Dude... We are weird!''.

 

I arrived back home throwing my back pack on the side of the stairs and sat down there as I daydreamed.
 
Minyoung didn't come back home with me today due to her dance club.
I don't even know what sort of dancing she does...
She barely tells me anything!
 
I decided to stop sitting on the stairs and ran up to my room with my back pack  that was flung over my shoulder..
My eyes widened in shock as there were boxes of stuff and my belongings were no where to be seen.
All I could see is Minyoung's stuff.
I threw my back pack down, sprinting like a weirdo down the stairs bursting through Ms Wong's office door.
 
''MY STUFF--'' I shrieked to Ms Wong, only to realize Mr and Mrs Yang was there with two other boys.
I looked at one reminding me of noodles to only realize it was that guy... That guy Zelo!
Even if we did make eye contact all he did was smirk.
What the hell is he doing here?
 
''Um...'' I began as I looked back at Ms Wong with a questionable face.
''Oh Ahra!'', Ms Wong burst out saying, exchanging glances with the Yangs.
''You're back!'', She said pointing out the obvious.
''Uh...'', Ms Wong awkwardly started saying, which got me by surprise since she never spoken to me with an awkward gesture.
''Well, Mr and Mrs Yang told me how you accepted her offer to live with her... Right?'' Ms Wong asked for conformation.
I nodded slowly getting the idea that I was actually moving out... Today...
I didn't say anything and kept a calm expression on my face because It was rude to interrupt Ms Wong.
 
''Well Mr and Mrs Yang said they could take you to their house today... They signed all the documents already...''
''Is that ok? That you're moving out?'' Mrs Yang ask all a sudden.
''Yeah... I meant yes of course... But I can't leave with out my sister...'', I gazed at the blonde and the red head.
Is that my... Brothers?
Zelo towered over all of us, even though he looked the youngest.
He was resting his arm on top of his brother's shoulder still smirking at me, obviously knowing full well who I am.
The other guy looked at me with his round eyes, it was like... He was fascinated by me?
 
''Your sister?'', Mr Yang asked reminding me I was still having a important conversation.
''Uh yes!'' I snapped back looking at the good looking couple instead of the good looking guys.
''She's coming with us right?''.
Mr and Mrs Yang exchanged glances with Ms Wong with a mixture of confusion and worry.
 
''Unfortunately... Minyoung won't be leaving with you''.
My heart sunk to who knows where as my body felt limp.
 
I'm leaving my only sister...
My eyes pricked with tears on the corner of my eyes.
I balled up my fist to help me contain my emotional tears.
Yeah Minyoung and me may not get along anymore...
But that doesn't mean I don't love her to the fullest.
 
''Wait, I don't see why we can't have another daughter'', Mrs Yang said all a sudden in the almost quiet room.
Everyone looked at Mrs Yang with a 'huh?' expression.
Including me.
 
''Well, we can't separate your only blood relative! That's not fair''.
 
Mrs Yang whispered something into Mr Yang's ear.
He looked at her with a worried look while Mrs Yang gave him a stubborn look.
Mr Yang finally sighed before he spoke to Ms Wong.
''Is it ok if we take... Minyoung? Too?'' Mr Yang asked Ms Wong.
Ms Wong was shocked by his request.
But I encouraged Ms Wong to accept it by shouting ''Please!''.
 
Ms Wong looked at all of us and finally nodded.
''I guess... As long as Min-''
''Don't worry! Minyoung wouldn't mind!'' I imputed, forgetting that my interruption could of been considered rude.
But such a thing like this. It shouldn't matter for now!
 
Ms Wong finally nodded, closing the topic.
I left the office with my new... Brothers to let Mr and Mrs Yang have a private conversation with Ms Wong.
 
All 3 of the group of siblings stood in a line outside of the door of the office.
I looked at Zelo, the one cloest to me, with confusion.
''Did you kno-''
''Nope, I didn't know you were going to be my sister. What is this? Fate?'', he cheekily joked.
''Fate? No... It's just a coincidence'', runing the 'moment'.
 
''Do you guys know each other or something?'', the red head asked.
''Nope! We're acquaintances. She goes to my school~''.
''Ah! So that's why umma said that she was close to you! Does that mean you know Woohyun hyung?''.
​''Woohyun hyung?'' I asked.
''Doesn't matter. Anyways. Ahra is it? Ok! Luhan Ahra. Ahra Luhan''. Zelo quickly introduced us.
''Ok since you guys know each other, I'm just going to find the bathroom... Gee our parents spoke so much it was difficult not to piss in my pants for holding it in!''. Zelo walked off awkwardly to find the bathroom after leaving the conversation with such a topic.
But he was heading to the garden...
I thought he needed to pis-
Oh?
Seriously now?
I shivered at the thought of stepping out to the garden and made note to not step out until the rain washed away the filth.
 
''Well since your sister is coming with us... I guess I could help you pack up her stuff for when she comes back?''. Luhan finally said as we stood awkwardly outside the office door.

After packing up Minyoung's stuff in a awkward silence with Luhan.
Zelo finally popped out.
''Yo~ Oooo~ You guys packed up pretty well without me'', Zelo said while examining the boxes, hitting them for some reason.
''Where did you go? You don't even pee that long''. Luhan huffed at Zelo.
'Hyung~ Can't I wonder around?''.
''Yah Zelo! You left us to do all the work!''.
 
I just stood there watching them bicker.
The clash of two people and their different personalities...
Interesting to watch.
 
''Gee fine! I will just transfer the boxes to the car ALL BY MY SELF''.
''Fine, and also... It's a van NOT a car''.
''... it doesn't matter... Hyung is such a meanie! Your cute face is totally misleading''.
''So is yours!'' Luhan protested to the noodle head.
''What ever~'', Zelo sighed as he picked up the 2 of the 10 boxes, walking out of the room with no support.
 
Luhan looked at me with his cute, squishy, angry face.
''Zelo... Is quite troublesome. He used to be so cute~ But now since he's 'grown up', he's just a pain. Hopefully he will go through that phase''.
''Yeah~ I guess we better help him'', I added in awkwardly changing the topic.
Luhan pursed his lips at me then finally agreed.''Yeah, this babo will get annoyed if we don't help''.
 
Me and Luhan carried a box each, walking down the stairs carefully, and also slowly opening the front door to get out.
In front of the house was a big van.
Ok... How did I not notice that in the first place?