[15]

She's That Girl!

 

Before Haru opened her door to walk out, she heard Zelo talking loudly outside of her door.

“It’s okay mom, you should get going to work early. Dad will be dropping me off at school, and then head to work. No worries about Haru noona, I’ll send her breakfast,” Zelo spoke audibly, and knocks on Haru’s door.

Haru creaked open the door a tiny bit, and Zelo did an ‘okay’ sign at her. Motioning that it’s okay to come out after they’re all gone.

“Here’s breakfast that mom cooked. Gobble everything up quickly, then head to school,” Zelo told his sister, as he handed her a plate of food. “Thanks little bro,” Haru thanked him. “No worries at all. You look out for me, and I look out for you,” Zelo replied, and then walks away.

After Haru heard that everyone had left, and the house was quiet, she stepped out of room also. She closed her bedroom door from behind, and walked out to the door and slipped on her shoes.

“Did you really think I’m going to let Zelo fool me?” Haru heard her mother speak up from the living room. “Mother,” Haru faintly called to her.

“I heard his tiny cries that night, when you returned home late. Haru, you know that both you and Zelo can’t hide anything from me, since the day you got out of the hospital eight years ago,” her mother said.

“Hmph, you really are my mother,” Haru chuckled, and her mother turned to face her at the door from the living room. “Those ers did a bad job on you,” Haru’s mother said, as she can see Haru’s visible bruises.

“They did a cheap shot, if that’s what you mean,” Haru replied, and her mother laughed. “Be careful, okay? I don’t want you to worry Zelo anymore,” her mother continued. “Yes mother,” Haru answered, and then left for school.

When Haru was halfway near school, someone came from behind and grabbed her schoolbag. Haru was about to attack, but then saw that it was Himchan only.

“Sneak behind my back again, and you’ll be using clutches for a month,” Haru warned him, and Himchan chuckled. “You dummy, I came to help you carry your bag only,” Himchan replied, as he hung Haru’s bag over his shoulder.

“You don’t have to,” she told him, but doesn’t fight him for the bag either. “It’s okay, I want to,” Himchan replied, and smiled at Haru. “Quit making that face of yours. It’s creepy,” Haru told Himchan, as his smile turned into a frown.

“It’s called being happy. You should try it sometimes,” he sarcastically joked, and Haru scoffed and laughed. “You big jerk,” Haru said, and Himchan shrugged. “Yes, I am a big jerk alright,” Himchan replied, and Haru giggled.

Subin puffed her cheeks with anger, as she doesn’t understand why Himchan is courting Haru. If it takes for Haru to get hurt and have Himchan’s comfort, should Subin have gotten herself hurt instead? Thousands of questions ran inside Subin’s head, as Haneul tapped her shoulder.

“What?” Subin asked, as she came out from spacing into another world. “I see that Haru is being comforted by Himchan,” Haneul said, and Subin rolled her eyes. “I have another plan. During break time, Haru will surely be embarrassed,” Subin muttered angrily.

“Oh, what do you have in mind?” Haneul asked, following Subin inside the school campus. Subin looked at Haneul with a huge grin, and whispered into her ear.

Daehyun stared from afar, as he scoffed. Subin turned away after whispering in Haneul’s ear, and found Daehyun gazing at her. He shot a glare at her, and Subin felt chills ran down her spine.

“What are you looking at, you second year?” Subin asked aloud, and Daehyun turned around and walked away. “I heard that he placed a kid in a coma,” Haneul gossiped, and Subin slowly breathed. “What a scary kid,” Subin muttered, as she and Haneul raced to homeroom together.

Eun Yi got out from the car, and was soon greeted by Yong Guk at the front gate.

“Morning Eun Yi-ssi,” Yong Guk greeted her with a gummy smile. “Hi,” Eun Yi greeted back with a scared feel. “I was wondering if you were busy tonight?” He asked. “Tonight? Well, I’m not sure yet, why?” Eun Yi replied, and looked at him.

“Want to go watch a movie with me? It’s the new release of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, and I think you’ll like it,” Yong Guk asked with gleaming eyes. Eun Yi pursed her lips together, as she then bit on her bottom lip.

Yeah, she did want to watch that movie, but she didn’t want to go alone with this guy. Eun Yi thought for a bit, until Haru and Himchan caught her eyes.

“Is it okay if I bring Haru along?” Eun Yi asked quickly, and smiled at Yong Guk. “Sure, I don’t see why not. Himchan has been wanting to date Haru for a long time now,” Yong Guk blurted out, and Eun Yi giggled.

“Really now?” She asked, as she turned to watch Haru and Himchan. “Mm, Himchan has crushed on her since middle school,” Yong Guk answered. “Wow, then this can help them get together,” Eun Yi said, and Yong Guk nodded his head smiling.

“I can take my bag from here,” Haru told Himchan, as she now tries to snatch her bag. “Nope, I’ll carry it for you all day if I have to,” Himchan replied, and Haru rolled her eyes away with annoyance.

“Look pal, if you’re going to be my buddy, stop acting like as if we’re dating,” Haru snapped, and Himchan chortled. “Acting like this is considered as dating? Hm, why didn’t I think of that before?” Himchan sarcastically said, and Haru scoffed.

“Haru-yah!” Zico shouted for her, as he and BBomb ran towards her way. “Oh, Zico-yah, what’s up?” Haru asked, as she greeted her two friends. Himchan greeted them also, and the two greeted back.

“We’re not sure if it’s the girl, but this is what we got from Jae Soo and Eun Hyo. This is all we can get for now, as this girl seems like the legit chick,” Zico said, as he handed Haru a white envelope.

“The information is all in here?” Haru asked. “Yep, and even though it’s not enough information, we tried our best,” BBomb answered, and Haru gave both her guy friends a pat on the shoulder each.

“Nice job boys. Thanks for the research,” Haru said, and then Zico handed the nametag of Ahn Hee Yeon’s back. “If anything comes up, give us a call,” BBomb said, and Haru nodded her head.

“Unless, you already have Himchan here to help you instead,” Zico joked, and Haru kicked him on the side of his . “Shut it,” Haru muttered, and the boys all laughed. “Bye then,” they all exchanged their goodbyes.

Himchan placed Haru’s schoolbag on her desk for her, and gave her a quick wink, as he headed towards his desk. Haru did a fake gag, as she sat down, and Himchan giggled at her silliness.

He reached inside his desk for his workbook, but felt a thick piece of paper inside instead. Himchan peeked inside his desk, and pulled out the paper. It was actually a huge plain beige folder that was inside his desk.

A pink sticky note was on top of it, and Himchan pulled it off to read it.

“Himchan, if you want to be the hero and win Haru’s heart. Inside this folder has everything you’ll know about what happened to her, and why she was wounded. No need to look for me, as we see each other often. Take care of Haru.”

With the note ending suspiciously like that, Himchan stuck the folder inside his backpack. Anxious as to who gave it to him, Himchan looked around inside homeroom.

‘Is it something dangerous? Should I show Haru? Do I dare show it to Yong Guk?’

Millions of questions rolled inside Himchan’s head, as he glanced back at Haru.

Break came along quick, and the students sulked in their chairs for freedom. Haru sighed, as she closed her notebook, and stood up from her seat.

“Bathroom?” Eun Yi asked. “Mm,” Haru answered, and nodded her head. “I’ll go with you,” Eun Yi said, and Haru nodded again.

Subin smirked, as she nudged Haneul’s shoulder. Haneul silently giggled to herself, and Himchan looked over to see the girls being quite suspicious.

“Himchan, you going out for fresh air?” Yong Guk asked him, and Himchan turned to face his friend. “Yeah,” he answered, and walked out after Yong Guk, forgetting about the folder from this morning.

“I’m kind of worried for Haru and Eun Yi,” Himchan said, as he and Yong Guk walked up to the beverage vending machine. “Why? They’re just heading to the girls’ restroom,” Yong Guk answered, and Himchan swayed his head to the left.

“I heard Subin and Haneul giggling right after Haru and Eun Yi walked out. Isn’t that suspicious?” Himchan told Yong Guk. “Hmm, but they’re always giggly, so no worries,” Yong Guk replied, brushing Haneul and Subin’s presence away.

“Whatever you say, hyung,” Himchan said, and his friend laughed.

Haru washed her hand quickly, and then brushed her bangs to the side, as she stared at the mirror in front of her. Eun Yi washed her hands next to the sink of Haru’s, and walked over to dry her hands with the paper towels.

“Haru-yah, would you like to join me in a movie tonight?” Eun Yi asked, striking a conversation. “What movie?” Haru asked. “Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter,” she answered with a smile, and Haru thought for a second.

“I did read that book, and saw the trailer to the movie…” Haru trailed off with her sentence. “So will you go then?” Eun Yi asked, as they both walked out of the bathroom together.

“Sure, why not?” Haru answered, and Eun Yi smiled with glee. “Great, I’m glad to have a movie buddy,” Eun Yi said, and Haru giggled.

Subin shushed the loud giggly Haneul, as both held buckets filled with liquid, standing behind some huge poles. Himchan came right on the spot to see Subin and Haneul hand signaling each other, and Himchan quickly tapped Yong Guk’s shoulder.

“I told you they were up to something!” Himchan told Yong Guk, and Yong Guk pursed his lips together with anger. “I know how to handle this situation,” Yong Guk said, as he dragged Himchan to another walkway that continues from the hallway.

As Haru and Eun Yi were both walking closer, a teacher happen to bump in between the girls, and walked ahead. Yong Guk who snuck behind Subin, pushed Subin out, causing her to fall, and the liquid to spill all over the teacher.

“Haru!” Himchan shouted, as he jumped out from behind Yong Guk, and having Haneul miss her chance at getting Haru, as Himchan tackled Haru down to the ground.

Haneul only got her bucket filled with the liquid on her own friend Subin, as the teacher was covered with some of hers too.

Eun Yi let out a loud gasp, and Yong Guk who was laughing, gasped also. A bunch of students who were passing by, also gasped in shock, catching other students attention. As the teacher screamed loudly being drenched in the liquid of blue paint.

Himchan, whose eyes were closed lying on top of Haru, fluttered open quickly when he heard the teacher’s scream. Haru, whose eyes were opened widely in shock, knowing that Himchan lay on top of her with both their lips touching, she turned red as a tomato.

“S-s-sorry,” Himchan immediately apologized, with his lips still on Haru’s. “Ahhh! No oppa!” Subin cried loudly, as she saw Himchan kissing Haru.

Subin, Haneul, Himchan, and Haru were pulled to the teacher’s lounge to speak with the principal, as Subin and Haneul were the plans of the blue paint, whilst Himchan and Haru were called in for a P.D.A scandal.

“Go clean up yourself, and remember that both of you will be helping Mrs. Jang with her painting clean up!” The principal told Subin and Haneul, as the two walked out of the office.

“Himchan, Haru, in my office now,” the principal announced gruffly, as Himchan and Haru quickly walked in. “Sit,” the principal demanded, and both of them sat down on the chairs.

“I understand that couples would kiss or hold hands in hallways. But with what you two did today, was far beyond the P.D.A code,” the principal lectured. “We didn’t kiss,” Haru quickly said, as Himchan turned his head to look at Haru.

“Th-th-that’s right!” Himchan stuttered, as he was backing Haru up. “Didn’t kiss? You both clearly were on top of each other. Miss Park doesn’t lie with what she sees!” The principal raised his voice this time.

“Excuse me, but at that time, Miss Park was covered with blue paint. She could barely see anything or what had happened. Himchan jumped out of nowhere, attacked me down, and accidently smashed his lips onto mine when we fell. There were no tongue action, or clothes taking off. Besides, Himchan and I aren’t dating, so next time before you lecture about P.D.A nonsense, get your facts straight,” Haru shot up angrily at the principal.

“What Haru said is true!” Himchan raised his voice back at the principal. “Hmph, fine! This is a warning to you both only then. If another thing like this happens, I won’t let you both off easy. Now get back to class,” the principal surrendered, and Haru stepped out angrily first.

Himchan bowed with his manners, and closed the door behind him, as he followed after Haru to homeroom.

Daehyun chuckled to himself, as he saw what had happened. How silly of them to have not be more careful, Daehyun thought to himself. Then again, he thought about Subin and Haneul.

An idea popped inside Daehyun’s head, and he smirked to himself. Daehyun made his way to homeroom also, but before he did, Daehyun walked to the boys’ restroom.

Taking out his cellphone, Daehyun dialed a number.

“Oh, Daehyun-ah! What’s up, kiddo?” A young cherry woman’s voice asked. “Sunhwa noona, I have a question to ask you,” Daehyun said, and then continued on his conversation.

After he was done talking on the phone, Daehyun walked out of the bathroom, and bumped into Young Jae. Daehyun politely bowed and apologized first, and head back to homeroom.

Young Jae bowed back, and then watched as Daehyun walked away. Of course the kid was mysterious, but Young Jae wasn’t a nosy guy to want and find out. He actually wants to be Daehyun’s friend instead. Young Jae was another Himchan, whom didn’t believe in rumors.



 

SPAZZ TIME!

1. I SAW ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER! (To me, it's the friggin best VAMPIRE HUNTER movie ever. LOL)

2. HIMCHAN AND HARU KISSED <3333333333

3. DaeJae moments. >_< LOL!!!

I RECOMMEND YOU READERS TO GO WATCH THE MOVIE OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER! Omfg, idk if the book is better this time, or the movie. I'm just so SPEECHLESS. x________x Linkin Park, my all time favorite band sang a song called POWERLESS, and that's the theme song in the movie. XDD 

Just to let you know, there's going to be a new BAP story of mine coming soon! If you like cases being solved like C.S.I, Law and Order SVU/C.I, or ANYTHING LIKE THAT, my new BAP story is gnna be sorta like that. LOL!