[14]

She's That Girl!

 

Himchan lightly tapped Haru on her forehead to wake her up, and Haru shot her head up immediately.

“Aish,” she mumbled, as she felt a sting of pain go through her head. “Are you okay? Sorry to poke your head. I was trying to wake you up,” Himchan worriedly asked.

“I’m fine,” Haru answered, as she looked out the window. “Your stop was coming next, so I woke you up. Sorry if I ruined your tiny nap,” Himchan said, and Haru nodded her head.

“Thanks,” she thanked him. “Are you hungry? If you are, we should stop by somewhere and get you some food,” Himchan insisted, but Haru shook her head.

“I have research to do,” Haru replied. “Oh, I see,” Himchan responded with a disappointed look on his face. “Maybe next time,” Haru said, and Himchan’s face lit up with a smile.

Haru’s stop came by at last, and Himchan walked her up to her door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” Haru said, and Himchan nodded his head, waving bye. “Oh wait Haru,” Himchan softly spoke, as he ran up to her.

“If you’re in anymore trouble, just call me on speed dial. I’ll come and save you right away,” Himchan said, as he snatched Haru’s phone out of her hand, and quickly saved his number to Haru’s phone.

Haru raised an eyebrow at him, and Himchan waved goodbye immediately with a smile, and jogged away.

“Silly guy,” Haru said, rolling her eyes and entering inside her home.

 

As soon as Daehyun got home, he was greeted by many of his maids. He ignored them coldly like always, and rushed to his room.

“Daehyun-ah,” his mother called to him, as she came and knocked on his door. “Go away,” Daehyun harshly spoke, and his mother unlocked his door with her own key.

“What is with your attitude? When will you stop treating everyone as we’re strangers?” His mother asked. Daehyun eyeballed at her with angry eyes, and scoffed.

“You and everyone are just strangers,” Daehyun spat, and his mother angrily walked towards him raising her hand. “I gave birth to you, and you’re going to say that I’m just a stranger?” She spoke infuriated, and slapped Daehyun across the face.

Daehyun turned to face his mother with teary eyes, as he his teeth.

“Get out of my room,” Daehyun spoke through his gritted teeth. “I’m sorry,” his mother quickly apologized, but Daehyun through all his books down onto the ground.

“Get the out!” He raised his voice, screaming at the top of his lungs. “Yah, Daehyun-ah!” His father came to his door. “Hmph, pathetic fools,” Daehyun muttered.

Daehyun packed up his laptop and cord inside his backpack, and then left his room.

“He’s changed so much after his 10th birthday,” Daehyun’s mother said, as she wiped her tears. “It’s okay, kids grow up and change. Sooner or later, he’ll come around,” Daehyun’s father replied, as he comforts his wife.

“But he doesn’t listen to me. He only listens to you! Why does Daehyun treat me like I’m not his mother?” She shouted asked with anger boiling up inside, and dashes out of her son’s room.

Daehyun heard the commotion inside his room, after he walked out of the kitchen. Carrying a loaf of bread with him, Daehyun left outside to the garage side.

“Where’s my scooter?” Daehyun asked one of the butlers. “Your father had asked to give it a polish,” one of the butlers answered. “My motorcycle?” Daehyun asked, as he pulled off the car covers.

“It’s right here,” a butler answered, and handed Daehyun his keys. “Thanks,” Daehyun thanked the butler, and motored his bike away.

Since staying at home couldn’t give him peace to find out these girls, Daehyun was going to find another place to give him peace. However, he does have second place to go to.

 

Himchan reached home after, and was greeted by his mother.

“So Haru’s mother thought about having another dinner date with the both us again, including Haru. I would like you to—“

“Mom, Haru and I will only be friends. So stop trying to set us up like we’re going to get married or something,” Himchan interrupted his mother’s sentence. “Marriage?” Himchan’s mother gasped.

“Mom…” Himchan mumbled, and his mother formed a huge grin on her face. “Now why didn’t I think of marriage?” She asked, and walked away. “Mom, no!” Himchan slapped his forehead, and rolled his eyes as he entered inside his room.

Himchan plopped on his bed, and then hugged one of his pillows, as he did a happy dance on the bed. Thinking back about how he punched his number inside Haru’s cellphone, made him go crazy.

“Will she call me? Will she text me? What if she sends me a picture of herself instead? Oh my god, what the heck am I thinking?” Himchan crazily threw his cellphone away from his grasp.

*Phone vibrates*

“It must be Haru!” He exclaimed, as he immediately checked his phone. “What the ? It’s just a text message from Yong Guk,” Himchan said with disappointment, and read the message.

[From Yong Guk To Himchan]

Dude, you have to come over to my house right now. Young Jae and I just bought a new video game, and it’s off the hook!

[End of message]

Himchan rolled his eyes, as he calls Yong Guk instead.

“Are you coming over or not?” Yong Guk asked, as he picked up the phone, putting Himchan on speaker. “Are you really playing the game?” Himchan asked. “Uh yeah, that’s why you’re on speaker,” Yong Guk answered. “Hi hyung!” Young Jae greeted in the back.

“I’ll try out the game tomorrow. I’m quite tired,” Himchan murmured, and then Yong Guk pulled his phone close to his ear, with the speaker still on. He wanted Young Jae to be able to hear Himchan also.

“Tired from what? Stalking Haru all day? Give yourself a break,” Yong Guk replied, and Himchan laughed. “You jerk , I bet that you’re stalking Eun Yi right now, on the school’s website, as Young Jae plays the game,” Himchan joked back, and loud thumps were heard in the background.

“How did you know, Himchan hyung?” Young Jae asked from the back, and Yong Guk cancelled the speaker. Himchan laughed loudly, as Yong Guk cursed under his breath. “I was not stalking her, nor was I on the school’s website. I’m just checking my e-mail,” Yong Guk defended himself, but Himchan laughed louder.

“Dude, stop with the defending, I know you too well,” Himchan said, after dying down from laughter. “Whatever, are you coming over or not?” Yong Guk quickly changed the subject.

“Fine, fine, crybaby. I’ll come play your stupid game,” Himchan muttered, and Yong Guk groaned a whine. “It’s not a stupid game,” Yong Guk mumbled, and then hung up.

 

Daehyun parked his motorcycle in front of a huge black gate, and got off the bike as he walked over a tiny monitor hidden inside the brick stones.

“White,” Daehyun said to the monitor, as he pressed a tiny blue button. “Please standby for an eye scan,” the monitor spoke up. Daehyun faced the monitor, as the eye scan was to be done.

“Jung Daehyun. Code w-h-i-t-e. Please continue on proceeding inside,” the monitor spoke afterwards, and Daehyun got back on his motorcycle, and drove inside the opened gates.

He parked the bike in front of a huge brick mansion, and walked inside like it was his own home. Daehyun was greeted by two men wearing black suits, black shades, had wires behind their head going inside their right ear, which made them look like men from Men In Black.

“You know the routine,” one of them with a deep voice said, as Daehyun nodded his head and raised both hands up in the air. Both men checked Daehyun from shoulder to knee, and even had him go through the metal detector.

Daehyun’s backpack also went through a metal scan, and was then given back to him. He was a safe member to enter inside the mansion like usual, and entered away.

“Oh, Daehyun-ah, long time no see. It’s been what, two months now?” A gorgeous young woman greets Daehyun, as Daehyun entered inside a room through clear glass doors.

“Hello Zinger noona, sorry that I have not visited often. I will try to visit you ladies some more when I have time on my hands,” Daehyun greeted the woman back with a smile.

“Ahh, the ladies are out having dinner with a new agent entering inside our gang. Besides, what are you doing here? With the look of you carrying your backpack, I don’t think you’re here for a usual visit,” Zinger said, as she points at Daehyun’s bag.

“I need you to scan someone for me,” Daehyun answered flatly and straightforward, as he didn’t stutter one bit. “Tsk, tsk, who’s bothering our Daehyun this time?” Zinger asked; as she had one of her men inside the room, scoot a chair for Daehyun to sit.

“It’s not me this time, it’s for a friend of mine,” he answered, as he took out his cellphone, and quickly turns on his laptop. “This girl doesn’t look familiar to me, or anywhere that I’ve been. She came out of nowhere, and attacks my friend,” Daehyun explained, after he hooks his cellphone onto his laptop.

Zinger sipped her water; as she listened to Daehyun continue on his explanation. “This girl also has these followers, or friends with her. I only got her picture though, and I need your help,” Daehyun finished his explanation, as he turned his laptop towards Zinger.

“I thought that we’ve already had a face scanner installed in your laptop?” Zinger asked, and Daehyun lowered his head. “The witch was home,” he muttered, as he clutched a fist tightly.

Zinger rolled her eyes, and sighed heavily.

“Daehyun-ah, she’s your mother,” Zinger said, and Daehyun cackled. “If she really was my mother, she wouldn’t have done the things she did in the past. Luckily I found out quick, or else I would’ve hate myself for loving a heartless mother,” Daehyun replied.

“Well then, let’s scan the face of this girl,” Zinger said changing the subject, as she can see Daehyun is filled with anger.

 

“Zelo-yah,” Haru called out to her younger brother, as she entered inside their home. “Haru noona!” Zelo cried out like a child, as he ran to hug Haru. “What’s wrong with you?” Haru asked, as she chuckled at her little brother.

“You took forever to get home, and I got worried,” he answered with a pout. “Sorry, I was at the gym asking for a favor from the guys. Have you eaten yet?” She answered, and brushed Zelo’s hair back.

“Mm, I ate already. Have you?” Zelo answered. “I’m not hungry, just tired,” Haru replied, and Zelo grabbed his sister’s backpack from her. “This must be weighing you down,” he said worried, as Haru smiled at him.

“Nothing ever weighs me down,” she answered, and Zelo snickered. “Where are mom and dad?” Haru asked, as she found no one home. “They went out to dad’s meeting together, and won’t return home until later on tonight,” Zelo answered.

“Ah, so it’s just us home again?” Haru asked, and Zelo nodded his head. “Did Himchan hyung come along too?” Zelo asked, peeking outside the window. “Yah, don’t do that,” she slapped her brother’s arm.

“Did you send him away again? Himchan hyung is so nice, noona. Give him a chance,” Zelo pleaded, as he helped Haru to the couch. “You shut your pie hole right now,” Haru said, and her brother pouted out angrily, but cute too.

Haru giggled at her brother’s duck lips, and pinched them softly.

“Keep doing that, and your lips will forever remain looking like that,” Haru teased, and Zelo quickly pats his mouth. Haru laughed at her silly brother, and lays down on the couch after. “I should probably get more ointment,” Zelo said, and Haru smiled at him.

“Thank you,” she thanked him loudly. “You’re very welcome!” He shouted from across the hallway.

This wasn’t the first time that Zelo ever helped put ointment on Haru’s bruises. Since the first times were the worse. Zelo remembered when he first saw Haru come home with bad injuries.

Their father will scold Haru immediately for fighting, as their mother defends her. Zelo would always cry for their father to stop lecturing at Haru, then sneak inside her room late at night, and puts the ointment on his sister.

The reason why Zelo sneaks late at night is because Haru would be grounded and locked inside her room, forbidding seeing or playing with Zelo. So when both parents are sound asleep, Zelo will sneak inside Haru’s room quickly with medicine.

Soon after Haru became the powerful lady she is now, Zelo then saw that Haru was never needed for medicine. Their father didn’t continue on with lectures anymore, as he knows Haru’s attitude. Their mother supports Haru 100% no doubt, and Zelo does also.

“Haru noona, do you remember the time when you first became a fighter?” Zelo asked, as he scooped a fingertip of the ointment out of the bottle, and rubs it slightly over Haru’s left eye.

“Yeh, I remember everything and those old days clearly,” she answered. “I’m sorry that they were all my fault,” Zelo apologized, and Haru chortled. “Don’t be sorry, I actually like fighting. I’m glad to be a fighter too, so I can always protect you,” Haru replied, and Zelo smiled.

“Promise me that you won’t end up in the hospital then?” Zelo asked. “I won’t go that far to worrying you. I promise,” Haru answered, and pinky swore her brother.

“Hey dude, check those girls out,” BBomb said, as he drank his water bottle, and bobbed his with the music. “Stop checking out girls, when your girlfriend is over at the bar buying food,” Taeil joked, and BBomb slapped his friend’s arm.

“I’m talking about the color of the uniform,” BBomb corrected Taeil’s mind thinking. “Sky blue and black,” Jaehyo muttered, and P.O took out the nametag from his pocket.

“Make sure to lookout for a girl with a missing nametag,” Zico whispered, and the boys nodded their heads.

“Let’s play some pool!” Ukwon purposely shouted loudly, as he caught a bit of the girls’ attention. Ukwon winked at the dressed school uniform girls, and the girls shyly covered their faces.

“I don’t think that it’s them,” Kyung mouthed at his friends, as he was with Ukwon setting up the pool table.

Jaehyo then got up from his seat, and walked over to where the girls were. The girls started to giggle, and smile as they saw Jaehyo coming their way.

“Hello ladies, how are you all doing this fine evening?” Jaehyo asked, and the girls squealed. “We’re fine, thank you. How about yourself?” One of them wearing glasses, asked back.

“I’m having a great night also. So what school are you ladies from?” Jaehyo replied, and smiled. “We go to Man Goong High, you?” The girl with glasses answered, and then Jaehyo scratched the back of his head. “I go to Stardom High. Nice meeting you ladies, but I have to get back with my friends. See you around,” Jaehyo answered, and the ladies nodded their heads.

Jaehyo did a huge X at his friend with both arms, and everyone sulked.

“Here are your fries, burger, and milkshake,” BBomb’s girlfriend Jae Soo said, as she handed him his plate of food. “Thanks jagi~” BBomb thanked her, as he pecks her cheek. “So why was Jaehyo trying to mack on those girls for? I thought he had better taste?” Jae Soo asked, and the boys all laughed.

“We’re actually trying to find Haru’s cheap shot anonymous attacker,” BBomb answered, as he munched on a fry. “No way, Haru got beat this time?” Jae Soo asked in shock. “It was a cheap shot,” P.O corrected her, and Jae Soo pursed her lips together in worry.

“Jagiya, do you know anyone by the name of Ahn Hee Yeon? The color code for the school is probably sky blue and black?” BBomb tried to be descriptive as possible. “That sounds like a normal coding uniform color,” Jae Soo answered.

“This is the nametag that Haru snatched,” P.O showed it to Jae Soo. “The name sounds familiar, but I can have Eun Hyo check up for you guys. She’s a total nerd who knows how to hack,” Jae Soo answered.

“Please do, and I’ll be there to help!” Taeil said with glee, and everyone snickered away.

“Daehyun-ah, it’s done with the face scanning,” Zinger said, as Daehyun puts down his homework. “There are 60 look alike, and I don’t know how you’re going to go through all this,” Zinger continued on, but Daehyun just continued to look at the look alike.

“I can go through these look alike with a flash, as I’ve seen her face clearer than my cellphone picture,” Daehyun replied, as he clicked on the 60 picked out photos.

“Ahn Hee Yeon is the name, and check out for the high school that this ‘Ahn Hee Yeon’ goes to. Oh yeah, don’t forget that the school uniform color codes are sky blue and black,” Jae Soo continued on with the information, as she spoke with her friend on the phone.

“I’ve come up with three schools in Seoul, five schools in Incheon, two schools in Daegu, three schools in—“

“Give me the ones in Seoul. I’ll check the rest later,” Jae Soo answered, and Eun Hyo gave out the ‘Ahn Hee Yeon’ in Seoul to her.

“Found her!” Daehyun shouted in glee, as he was sure of it. “Out of all 60, and you only checked up to 36. You have quite the eagle eye,” Zinger said, and Daehyun smirked.

“Let the scanner scan her profile,” Zinger said, and Daehyun nodded his head.

“So this is what I have of so far. Ahn Hee Yeon, age 15, freshman of Mangddok High. Plays a flute, majoring arts right now, and is a cheerleader,” Jae Soo said the first one. “No, a little girl wouldn’t dare harm Haru,” Zico replied.

“Ahn Hyo Jin,” Daehyun read the first scanned name.

“Ahn Hee Yeon, age 17, junior year of Daesook High. Vice President of Key Club, third top student of entire school, and has hit honor roll since freshman year,” Jae Soo announced the second one. “Too smart to go near Haru,” P.O muttered.

“Born in Cheonan, Chungcheong, South Korea,” Daehyun read the slowly scanned bio.

“Third Ahn Hee Yeon, age 19, attends at AB High. Lead vocal in choir class, has gotten five detention in the past three years, and is the main pitcher for the girls’ softball team…”

“Age 19, senior at AB High, first baseman of the girls’ softball team…”

“Exid.”

Both Daehyun and Jae Soo said at the same time.



 

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! 

If you're quite confused about the Daehyun and Jae Soo scene, this is how it is. They're both in different settings, but talking at the same time. So it's kind of like... If you watch a movie, and two people from different settings are talking, both their faces will show up on the screen with a cliffhanging ending. LOL! Hopefully my little explanation helped. :\

I've been busy trying to update my tumblr here and there. Just updated my graphic shop with a new layout. Starting on a new short fic of B2ST. Trying to work on some mini scenarios requested by people. AND BEEN ON A MINI WRITER'S BLOCK! LOL! But I am back, and I'll try to update more often! XDD

Time for bed for me, as IT'S 10 P.M. O:

Before I go to bed, if ANYONE OUT THERE, loves ALIENS. Check out the movie PROMETHEUS. I keep forgetting to tell you guys about it, when I've seen it two weeks ago. >_< I LOVED THAT MOVIE A LOT, and it left me speechless. It's the actual prequel of late 70s movie Alien, which is followed by Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AVP, and AVP2! So if you love the alien BAPs, CHECK OUT PROMETHEUS! :DD

GNITE NOW!