Late

Dear Diary, I'm in love with Kim Myungsoo (SEMI-HIATUS)

I felt strong arms lift me up, I tried to open my eyes but everything was too blurry for me to see. The only thing I saw was dark black hair. M-m-my inhaler! It's in my bag! I tried breathing. I tried to feel for my bag but it wasn't there! Dammit! I forgot it at home! I started flailing around, slapping the guy's face to get his attention.

"What?!" he yelled, obviously annoyed. 

"H-h-home! Inhaler...bag." I managed to say. He started running back the other way. Wow. He's fast. Brain and feet. Good stuff. Luckily we weren't that far from my house. Once we reched there, he let me down and I ran into the building. C'mon c'mon c'mon! I ran up to the 2nd floor and took the key out of my pocket. I clicked it in and looked for my bag. I saw it next to my bed, I picked it up and grabbed my inhaler. I could breathe!

"WOO-HOOOO!!!!!"

"I guess you have asthma?"

"I guess you're an elite?"

"Touche..." he said. I laughed. 

"Come on! We're late. We better go." I said.

"What makes you think I go to your school?"

"Uniform you're wearing kind of gives it off. Only boys wear uniforms, remember?" 

"Freak." he mumbled.

"Yah! Ppali! We're so late, Hoya!"

"How--"

"Nametag." I said quickly.

"Ohhh..."  We ran down the stairs and quickly rushed to the side-walk. The two of us ran to school, only to be 20 minutes late...

"Mr. Lee! Ms. Shim, why, you look even more beautiful everyday! Go on, get to class. And Mr. Lee Howon. Detention! 2 hours, arraseo? Don't think I'll let you slide because Busan is near the country side and we're supposed to be calm and lovin'. Well, I'm sick o' it!" Mr. Han yelled.

"Well, then---"

"If, Howonnie's going to detention, then I will, too!"  I suddenly yelled.

"H-H-H-H-Howonnie?!" the two yelled. I turned to Hoya and winked at him, signalling it was an act to get him out of detention. 

"Thanks, jagiya.  Now I won't be bored in any way."  Hoya said. In case you guys didn't know, the school monitor has a HUGE crush on me. He's like 22. His name is Han Eungyul. He's cute. But he can get strict, though. But, we're friends...with honorifics...

"J-J-J-JAGIYA?!?!?!?!?! Hyojinnieeeee. What's going on?" Eungyul asked sweetly...with...aegyo....... 

NO FREAKING COMMENT.

Eungyul rushed to my side and pulled my arm. Considering he was like 6'4. 

"Back off, man." Hoya said as he got in front of me.

"Or else what? You gon' spank me? Go, oppa." Eungyul said. 

"No, I'll kill you."

 

 

A/N:

Omg. I can't believe I updated!!!!! Have you guys watched To the Beautiful You or Reply 1997?!?! AWESOME DRAMAS. Anyways, how was the chapter? It was hacka short, omg, I wish I could do so much more for you guys! I'm just a lazy, terrible author! :( Comment and subscribe, please...or un-sub...if you want :(

Bye-bye...:((((