I hate you.

Dear Diary, I'm in love with Kim Myungsoo (SEMI-HIATUS)

                         chaptertwo

              

                    L's POV:

                       I was pushed out the top window of the limo by Sunggyu. Damn you, Sunggyu! Just wait. I'll push you out the window. See how dangerous it is. I smirked.I was looking around until I spotted a girl. She was REALLY cute, but looked too innocent. Not my type. I looked at her and she... fell. I'm not going to fall for that, "I fell, can you help me?" trick. But, it looked so real.

"Hyung! Tell your driver to stop the car!" I yelled.

"Wae? Stop on which street?" Sunggyu asked. I looked at him. How was I supposed to know?! I don't live with commoners.

"Pabo! On ANY street! See the girl? On the sidewalk?! Oh, NEVER MIND."

"Eung. But, we're almost at school, dongsaeng!"

"Shut up, idiot!"

"Hey, I'm your hyung!"

"Don't care, hyung. Now, STOP!" Sunggyu quickly ordered his driver to stop and the driver made a sharp turn to stop on the nearest street. The doors unlocked as Sunggyu's driver parked. I practically FLEW out the door. I ran straight to the girl who had fallen. But I was too late. Someone had already picked her up. Well! Might as well go steal her! I ran faster and I saw someone's face. HOYA?!

 

 

                            Hoya's POV:

 

                           I was walking from the little ramyun shop they had on the corner of Tanaka street. It's weird they have Japanese street names in Korea,  I mean, no offense to Japanese people, but, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR NAMES IN OUR COUNTRY?!?!?!?!?! I walked to the street cross and saw a girl, laid down on the other end of the street. WHAT?!?!

 

 

                                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

 

 

                                                      Hey, you guys might wonder why ALL my chapters are SO short. Sorry... 

                                                          SARANGHAE! <3 Please be patient!