The End of Story????

Someone Is You.......

 Juyeon: Sorry, I’m late. Juyeon smile weak to Soyeon who waiting in front of funfair entrance.

Soyeon: You looked pale??Are you sick?? Soyeon show her concern toward Juyeon.

Juyeon: No..no..I’m fine. Don’t worry. Juyeon respond.

Juyeon: I’m just feels cold…….Juyeon looks down and smile alone.

Soyeon: Oooo..then let’s go. They walk into funfair.

 

“Uieee….Don’t just sit, let’s play…” A young girl wearing spectacles pulled Uie’s hands.

Uie: Jupal??!!Uie shocked when she see Juyeon walk holding hand with a pretty girl.

The spectacles girl: Yahhh!!Don’t just sit. It’s so boring….Uie looked at the girl.

Uie: I don’t…………

Juyeon: Uie??...Juyeon also shocked when she see Uie’s hands pulled by a strange girl that she never meet before.

The spectacles girl: Uie…….do you know her??She asked to Uie when Juyeon said Uie’s name in front of them.

Uie: No…never…She just live in my neighbourhood. Let’s go eat. Uie said coldly and walk leave Juyeon and Soyeon.

 

With the ending like this….i thought…I don’t feel anything…………….but………………this tears keep falling nonstop………………………..Juyeon mumbles.

Soyeon: Juyeon..Juyeon….What’s wrong??What really happen???Soyeon panic when she see Juyeon crying without a reason.

 

* What do you think about my first fic about Juyeon and Uie??Is it too bad???^^..Please comments. Thanks…^^