Break-up????

Someone Is You.......

“Jupal!!!” Someone shouted from behind. Juyeon looked back.

Juyeon: Uie….Juyeon said in sad tone.

Uie: Why you did not wait for me??I want to go home with you. Uie gasping her breathe.

Juyeon:……………

Uie holds Juyeon’s hand, smiling and said “Let’s go home.”

 If one day, Uie want to let go my hand………What should I react to see her walk away from me………?? Juyeon wondering alone.

 

Juyeon take her hand off from Uie’s grip.

Uie: What’s your problem Jupal??!!Uie explode. She hold both Juyeon’s hands. Juyeon shocked but she can’t see Uie’s fully face as Uie looked down.

Juyeon: I….i have a lover……….Uie……At last Juyeon said the words.

 

I never realized…….to say those words, I had to use all energy in my body. It’s so hard. Juyeon thought again.

Juyeon: I’m not a child anymore……….

Uie: I know that!!!!Uie said loudly. Uie push Juyeon against a wall in the street.

Uie: Really??So, you mean..you did not need me anymore???Uie looked up slowly. She try to hold back her tears from falling.

Juyeon: ………………..

Uie: I got that…I got that…….She walk away leaving Juyeon. Juyeon just see Uie’s steps without stopping her.

 

Juyeon POV

I think this is the best……………Before you leave me and let me go…..Uie…..This is the best way…………….