Be With You.....

Someone Is You.......

PRESENT DAY………

“Let’s hang out together!!Kkkekeke.”  G.Na coax Juyeon that busy packing her stuff to go home.

Juyeon: I’m so sorry. I can’t. I have tuition today. Juyeon make excuse to G.Na.

G.Na: Jupal yaa~~it’s won’t take a long time. Please. G.Na make puffy cute eyes to Juyeon.

Juyeon: I’m really really sorry G.Na, Ga In. Next time maybe??!!Kkekekke. Juyeon laugh awkwardly.

Juyeon: Bye..Juyeon waving to G.Na and Ga In who still mad at Juyeon.

Ga In: When will you free huhh??!!You always busy!!Do you have a lover?? Ga In complains from behind.

Juyeon: Kkekekee. Of course no …Juyeon smile to them.

Juyeon: Huhhh??!!Juyeon shocked. Juyeon’s eyes widened and slightly opened.

“Let’s go home.” Juyeon looked beside.

Jueyeon: Uie??!!...Uie interlock her fingers with Juyeon’s fingers and smile sweetly to Juyeon.

G.Na: Woahhh…Already has a lover. Lucky her, her lover waits for her after school. Daebakk!! G.Na show her jealousy.

Juyeon: No..no..It’s not like that!!!Juyeon whined.

Ga In: Your lover is so cute. Said Ga In but there is someone who look at Juyeon and Uie silently.

 

 On the way home…….

 

Juyeon POV

I don’t know since when, but I feel there is a gap in our relationship. Now, I’m in secondary school. She’s still in primary school.….

 

Uie: Jupal, why you suddenly quiet??Do you have any problem??Uie asked worry.

Juyeon: “………..” Juyeon stare at Uie.

She stills the same. Her voice……... My voice changed. Sadness appeared in Juyeon’s eyes.

 

Uie: Jupal, you getting tall uhh~~Kkekkeke. Uie near her face to Jupal.

Juyeon: Yahh…don’t come so near….AHHHHH~~ Jupal shout.

PPOOOKKK!!!Juyeon fell down on the road because she steps on her own shoelace. Uie just chuckles.

Uie: You always like this. Clumsy but cute at the same time. Uie clean Juyeon’s feet and shook her head with smile.

Uie: I think you’re the only one who fell because steps on her own shoelace. Kkekekke. Let me tied it for you. Uie tied Juyeon’s shoelace tenderly. Juyeon just looked at Uie.

 

Uie………….always the same. But me?? I can feel many changes happen now and I’m so different from Uie than before.

We are not close like before. How long we can holding hands like this?? Juyeon thought.

                               --------------------------------------------------

I hope the time can stop…………….

Juyeon POV-in front of a mirror in  room at school.

Am I getting taller???!!But I already stop eating food that rich with calcium. Juyeon thinking.

This show I’m not a child anymore. Juyeon sighing alone.