Only him in my heart.....

Second Chance....

Yumi POV

 

It's been a week, but I feel much better now. My parents always come to see me but Kyuhyun always here to take care of me as soon as he finish his schedules. Poor him. I have once tell him to rest at home, but he just making pout face and sulking.

"Is that because you started to feel bored to see me?" When he said that, I just been quiet, don't know how to said more to him. In the end, I'm just let him be.

However, one day, Yi Luo came to see me. Coincidencely, Kyuhyun was there too. At first, he told her to get out from here, but I manage to prevent him to do so.

"Let her talk..." I said, calmly.

"But, she's the one who make you like this..."  He said, not satisfied with my reaction. I just shook my head.

"Everyone make mistake, If you and me didn't give her a chance, it will take forever for this matter to finish. Just let her say what she wants.." I said. He just looking at me and in the end he just nodded and leave both of us alone. Before he leave, he whisper at Yi Luo but still can be heard by me.

"Don't you dare to do anything to her. I'm not forgiving you yet, but don't make me hate you forever.." He look at me and give bitter smile and gone out from the room. Now, it's only me and Yi Luo.

"Yumi, I-"

"Please have a seat first, Yi Luo..." I said, smiling at her. She give a surprised look, but still, he just walk and seat beside me.

"H-how are you?" She ask.

"I'm just fine..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Anni, it's not your fault actually... My fault that I didn't realised that I'm standing at the road." I said.

"But, it's my fault too that I push you that day.. I'm really sorry.." I just shook and hold her hand.

"It's okay... I'm fine anyway. Tomorrow i'll be discharged." I said to her. She just look down, maybe didn't dare to see my eyes. I'm sure she feel really guilty to me.

"It's because of my appa.." 

"Ehh?? What do you mean?" I ask to her. 

"My appa, he wants me to marry a guy that he like. That guy, he was a son of my appa's best friend. But, I don't like him. He, he was.." 

"He was what...?"

"He was my enemy during high school. I-I really hate him..." Wait! I feel familiar when I heard her story.

"What was his name?"

"K-Kris Wu...." she said.

"How was he look like?"

"I admitted, he was handsome, smart, tall... or should I said, perfect guy. But, he was horrible... to me.." I smile. It feels the story being repeat again.

"Is he only treat you in that way?" I ask.

"Yeah...."

"The others? I mean, your friends or class mates..?"

"He just treat them..... normally.... I mean, he's being nice to them..." I just laugh. "Why you laughing?" She ask with weird look.

"No, it's just................. I think he likes you..." 

"What? Why you said so??" 

"Believe me... He likes you..." I said.

 

In the end, we just happily talk together like nothing happen. Now, she calling me 'Unnie' instead of just 'Yumi' since I'm one year older than her. After 30 minutes talking, she have to go because she's going back to China today. When she hug me, I felt that I've lost my own sister even though it's just 30 minutes. In that time, i've discover that she was adorable although she have childish behaviour. 

 

After Yi Luo gone out from the room, I just smile. In that time, Kyuhyun already enter the room and saw me smiling.

"Hey, what happen?" He ask me. I just shook my head.

"Yeobo~"

"What?" He respond.

"Do you know that I love you?"

"Ehh~?"

"I really love you from my bottom heart..." I said. He just walk closer to me and put his hand on my forehead.

"Are you okay? Do you need to see doctor??" I just laugh and took his hand away.

"I'm okay.."

"Really~?"

"Yup..." I just smile and and open my hands widely, want him to hug me. He just glare at me weird before he sit beside me and give the hug.

"I f you said so... I love you too then.." I just hug him tighly while nod.

Somehow, I feel like today was the most happy day to me. Only Cho Kyuhyun in my heart now.

 

 I love you forever and ever, My EvilKyu....

 

*Wooo~ wazzup again???? hehehe... another chappie for you.... Just wanna say, the chapter 39 might be the last chapter.... So sad to say it, but I have to do it anyway... But, don't worry, I will make comeback with another fanfic okay??? ^_^ just wait for another.. I mean, last chapter... For now, enjoy reading... Sorry for bad grammars n errors...*