Will You Marry me?

Second Chance....

*Okay everyone, now this is the last chapter.... thanks again for you guys who subscribe and those who read this story deligently... So sad to said this actually, but how I can do~??? TT TT Anyway, enjoy this last chapter okay?? Hwaiting...!*

 

Today, I finally can get out from the hospital. My dad and my mom had to gone back to overseas due to my dad's work.  It's okay, I understand about it since I have Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun's family, Ji Eun and also Super Junior.

I was waiting for Kyuhyun to pick me up. However, it's been 30 minutes already but he's not appear yet. Then, I heard my phone ringing. I take it and saw Kyuhyun's name on it.

"Ya~ why you not here yet?" I said.

"Sorry, princess... But, I think I can't pick you up. My schedule suddenly change and I had to see CEO right now. Mianhei~" I just pout as I heard wht he saying.

"Arraseo~ But at least you should said it earlier so I can call Ji Eun to pick me.."

"Ohh, I have call her earlier. She might have been arrived right now... Okay, gotta go. Bye.."

"Okay, bye. Take care."

"Hmm.. You too... Be careful okay? You still have not full recover yet.."

"I know, Don't worry..." I said and press the red button. 

"Yumi!!!" I heard my name being called from behind. I turned around and see Ji Eun walking toward me and waving her hand. 

"Why you so late?"

"Sorry dear.. I just got call from your lovey-dovey one. Luckily I was around here. Come, let's go. A patient should take a rest right now...." I just nodded and she take my hand and both of us walking together to her car.

 

"Oh yeah, before that.... " I look at her as we got in the car. "I have to go somewhere for some business. You don't mind right?" She ask me.

"Okay. It won't take too long right..?"

"No, in fact.. you gonna like it.." I just raise my left eyebrow, didn't understand about what her saying just now. But, I didn't take it too seriously. 

Around 15 minutes later, we finally arrived at the place that Ji Eun said a business. But what I saw, it is a garden full with white and red roses, love-shaped ballon and a guy who standing at the middle of it. Kyuhyun~~

"What the....?" I look at Ji Eun.

"This is the business that I'm talking about...."

I look at in front again, before get out from the car. It was real, Kyuhyun was standing there, holding a flower along with a sweet smile. I feel something fishy here......

Suddenly, I heard a song been played from nowhere, and Kyuhyun starts singing. I know this song~ it's Listen To You. I have said him once that I love this songs among all of his other songs. I cupped my mouth, as I know what the lyrics means. I start crying immediately, as I was shock and also touched about all of this. I looking for Ji Eun, but she just dissappear, leaving both of us alone. 

"Han Yumi..."  I look at him and walking to him slowly. As I already close to him, he just smile ang give a flower to me. I grab it.

"So, already finish meeting with your CEO huh?" I said. He just laugh.

"I'm sorry. I was too busy decorate all of this that I forgot to take you from the hospital."

"But..." I look at surrounding. "Why you doing this..?"

"Ermm..." I look at him again. He just rub his back head, before looking at me.

"Yumi~" I was shock as he kneel in front of me.

"What the....?" I was speechless.

"For the past 6 months we been together, I was really happy that I finally known you. I was really, really grateful that I found such beautiful, kind and everything that related like you. I can't believe that the second chance I got..... It really worth to get. And now... I don't want to let you go and keep you beside me forever. So.." He take something from his pocket and it was a ring. "Will you be my wife, my friend and mother of my child?" I can't control my feeling and just nodded.

"O-of course, you pabo!!!" He just smile, then stand up and hug me tightly.

"Gomawo dear... I love you until my last breath~" He said while put the ring on my finger. Now, I feels like I'm his now. Suddenly, all Suju's member and Ji Eun out from somewhere and throwing flower petals to us.

"Congratz, Yumi!!!" Ji Eun said and hug me. I just reply her hug back.

"Wow,our maknae going to marry soon.That's not fair~~~~" Eunhyuk cried.

"Stop it!! I shuold feel worse about that.." Leeteuk said while looking at the sky. "Ahh~ this life isn't fair..." Heechul just patted Leeteuk's shoulder and just nodded. All of us just laugh at both of them. 

Then, me and Kyuhyun looking at each other and smiling. Only both of us know what those smile means.

 

Thanks for loving me~~~ Saranghae.... 

 

---------------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------

*Horray!!!! Finally it's done!!!! Do you love the ending? No? I'm sorry~ I really bad doing the happy ending you know... but~ yeay!!!!!!!!!!! Next time, I will comeback with better story okay? Bye Bye~ Saranghaeyo, everyone....!!! ^____________^*