Friends~?

Second Chance....

Kyuhyun POV

            “So, how is it? Are they want to join us?” ask Leeteuk hyung when he sit beside me who busy playing Star Craft.

            “Ji Eun has no problem about that, but Yumi….. She’s playing hard about it~” I said. Yeah, Yumi was the biggest problem ever.

            “Yumi? Ohh…. So, she won’t join us then?”

            “Anni, she will join us,” I said.

“Ehh~? Wait, I don’t understand… what you mean?” he asked. I looked at him with smirk.

“Well, I force her to join us,” I said and continue playing game.

“Huh?” Hearing his voice, I know he’s kind blur. “Ohh, whatever… So, she join us?”

“Confirm…” I said, with confidence. Leeteuk hyung just nodded and start playing his phone. While playing game, I smile thinking about what happen at the café.

Han Yumi, you can’t beat me…….. >:)

 

Yumi POV

“Arghhhhh, that boy!! I really hate him. Why he forcing me to go to that….. What’s the name again~????” I asked Ji Eun.

“It’s MT…. Member Training~”

“Yes!!! That thing~!!! Is that important??”

“Well, for artist like Super Junior, it’s important for better brotherhood relationship. For us, of course for our better friendship~” she said while hugging my arm. I just looked at her with not-satisfied eyes.

“Anyway, I don’t want to go… full stop!” I said and go to my room.

“Ya, Han Yumi!” Shout Ji Eun from outside. I just close my door harshly and sit on my bed. Then, I heard my phone ringing. It’s message tone. I grab my phone and read the message.

Ya, Han Yumi! What are you doing?! –Kyuhyun-

I just sigh harshly before reply the message.

Can’t you write nicely? Why you always treat me like that? We are not in high school anymore…. –Me-

It’s because I like to bully you. You are too easier to being bully…. And…. –Kyuhyun-

And what??? –Me-

I love to see your angry face… it’s beautiful….. like before~ -Kyuhyun-

“Huh? Like before?? What does he mean by that?” I asked, feels weird by that. Not long after that, my phone ringing. This time, it’s call from Kyuhyun.

“Why you being silent after what I said earlier?” Kyuhyun asked as I put my phone on my ear.

“What do you mean by ‘like before’?”

“Nothing. Don’t because the words, you feel bothering,” he said.

“A-anni, I didn’t feel bother about that. It’s just I’m feel weird about that. That’s all,”

“Yumi~”

“Hmm…?”

“Mianhei~” he said.

“For what?”

“Being rude to you from we at high school until…… now~ I’m sorry but I didn’t mean to make you feel offended~” he said with soft tone. I just sigh.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too for always talking bad behind you,”

“You do?” he asked.

“Hehehehe… Yeah… but, not too bad, it’s just came out from my mouth when I’m mad with you,” I said while playing with both of my feet.

“Ahh…. That’s normal thing…. I know what’s the feeling when we angry with someone,” he said again. “So….”

“So what?”

“Can you give me second chance? Be your friend~? I mean, good friend,” he request. I just been quiet for a while…

 

Kyuhyun POV…

“Thanks… Good night then…” I said before ended my conversation with Yumi. Then I looked outside from the window, and smile.

“Well, guess that I have to give you chance about that…..okay, I accept your request. We are friends now,” my smile becomes bigger as I remember what Yumi saying earlier.

“Han Yumi… you are really wonderful person……”

 

*Yo, i m here again.... this time i post double chapter... ! hahahah~ hope you enjoy it... sorry if my English are bad or there's mistake typing in this two chapter~ Happy reading! ^^v