No Title~ ^^

Second Chance....

“Ji Eun ya, do you know about Kyuhyun’s girlfriend?” I ask during lunch time. Ji Eun looked at my face.

            “Kyuhyun’s girlfriend? Oh….. Seohyun~ she’s Kyuhyun ex-girlfriend now…. Yeah, I know her.. why you ask?”

            “Anni, it’s just…..Can you tell me about her… I just wanna know. That’s all~” I said. Ji Eun just nodded her head.

            “Well, her real name is Soo Hyun Joo. But her stage name was Seohyun…”

            “Wait! Stage name?”

            “Yup, do you know Girls Generation? She’s one of the members and a maknae~” explain Ji Eun.

            “Ohh….” That’s all I can say because I really don’t know about Korean artist, for now….

            “So far as I know, she was same agency as Super Junior…. That’s mean same with Kyuhyun’s agency. Well, they being couple about…… few months ago, if I’m not mistake. However, during that time, both of them are really popular lover that all their fans so jealous towards them.”

            “So, why they broke up? I mean, if they are lovely couple, why they become like that?” I ask more. Well, it’s not wrong to know about that.

            “Hmm… I heard from the rumours that Seohyun was the one who make the relationship worse. She’s being cheating behind him…..” then she moves closer to me and whispering, “with Yonghwa Cnblue..” then she looks surrounding, afraid that someone, or Kyuhyun might hear about it.

“Wazzup~?” I turned my head and saw Kyuhyun already sit beside me. “Waeyo? Is anything wrong on my face?” He asked as I look at him seriously. Actually, I kind feel pity and guilty for him. Then, I look to the front again.

            “Err…. nothing. Hahaha~ just shock when you suddenly came.” I said, to cover what I’m doing earlier. Kyuhyun just looked at me, curiously.

            “Are you~ sure~?”

            “Yeah… I-I am sure…”

            “Then, why you stuttering~?”

            “Ehhh~? Ermmm… nothing….” I said.

            “Sure~?”

            “How many times that I have to tell you that, huh~?” I said angrily. Then, he burst to laugh. “Why you laugh~?” I ask him.

            “Well, I thought you have change, but I guess our Yumi still haven’t changed…. A.T A.L.L~~~~” he said. I just look at him as he continuing his laugh. Ji Eun just smile, seeing us quarrel again.

            “Whatever...”

            “Ehem... mianheiyo. I will stop now~” he said and stop laughing. “By the way, do you guys have any program this weekend~?” he ask. I and Ji Eun just looked at each other.

            “Well, I’m always free in weekend. How about you, Yumi?” ask Ji Eun. Then, both Kyuhyun and Ji Eun looked at me.

            “This weekend? Hmm, I’m guess I’m free too. Why you ask?”

            “Hmm.. well, we are going for MT for four days, starts from Thursday. So, Leeteuk hyung said that he want you two join us during this camp. Is it okay?” He asked.

            “But, I can’t go if it’s on Thursday. I have class that day..” I said.

            “Do you think I don’t have class that day? Well, I have to escaped,” he said calmly.

            “Bo? Escaped? Are you kidding me? Michyeoseo~ In that case, I don’t want…..”

            “But,I have asked permission to our lecturer and she gave her permission~” My eyes become bigger as I heard about that, and he just give his smirk to me.

 

            “You what? Huh~ how can you do that without my permission~?!” I shout, but luckily no one heard about that.

“It’s because I know that you won’t agree what I’m doing… like now…” he said. I just look at him, angrily… Arghhhhh~ I hate this guy soooooooo much!!!!!!!

            “He he… Han Yumi, calm down~ calm down~” said Ji Eun as she knows how I look when I’m angry.

“Lee Ji Eun, I hate this guy!!!” I said. Then, Kyuhyun get up and moves closer to me.

“Please don’t hate me too much. I’m afraid that you might deadly…… love me someday. Annyeong,” he said with his smirk before leaving both me and Ji Eun.

            “Kya~ Cho Kyuhyun…… I HATE YOU, PABO!!!!!!!” I scream and lot of people looked at me. However, I still can hear Kyuhyun’s evil laughing.

            “Grrr… that boy~” I muttering.