Park Jaebum

I'm Sorry Park Jaebum (Updated Version)

“Oh my God, I’m late.” I ran to the bathroom and showered. Before going out in our house I mumbled “Seattle is big. It’s impossible for me to meet him.’ I was still gasping for air when I reached my workplace. I put on the apron and saw Claire smiling at me.

“Still 1 minute early.” She helped me tie my apron.

“Thanks.” I smiled.


“Excuse me. I’ll have one Mocha Frapp. Grande.” A customer ordered.

“Thanks again. I’ll get it.” I went to the counter.
 

Is this real? Is he real?

“Grande Mocha Frapp, right?” I stammered. I got a cup from the rack and wrote his name on the cup.

“You still don’t know my name. It’s---“

“Park Jaebum.” I whispered.

“Yah.” He was surprised. Maybe he’s not comfortable when people notice him. He might think I’m a creeper . It’s not like I’m afraid that he’ll think I am.

“You don’t have to afraid. I bring no harm.” I cracked. He  laughed.

“Will you have  it here?” I asked and peeked at his face.
He seems okay, at least. He nodded. He paid and sat on the near end of the store. I could clearly see him from the counter.

I can’t help glancing at him. I want to know if he’s okay.

I want to ask him many things.

Are you okay now?

Do you have plans on going back to Korea?

Will you go back to 2PM?

Have you forgiven the person who crashed your dreams, the person who brought all your pain and suffering? Have  you  forgiven me?