Teaser for Chapter Two

~ I Promise You that I’ll Protect You ~

 

 

“ _______-ya, I’ve got good news for you ~ The others agreed to let you stay with us for this summer ! We’re going to have so much fun ! “ Donghae said excitedly.

 

“ Really ? Yay ! So when I can come to the dorm, Oppa ? Can’t wait for this !”

** Night at Donghae’s Room – In the Dream **

 

My POV :

“ Hyaa !! No !! Please ! Let me go ! “ a girl shouted asking for help.

“ Where am I ? Who is it ? Where are you ? Tell me ! I’ll help you ! “ Donghae said, with some confusing feeling and still look around him, try to recognize something.

Slowly, Donghae see something in front of him. A blurry view. He tries his best to keep focus so he can see the view clearly. The view is getting bigger and clearer than before. Finally, he see it. A girl, trying to get off from a man. She got hit and laying on the floor tiredly. Donghae can see bush all around her body. It’s a terrible view. Donghae wants to run towards the girl to help her, but he can’t !  his legs won’t move even an inch. He can move his body either. Nothing he can do now, except watching the tragic view in front of him.

( Still In the dream )

“ No !! Don’t do it to her !! Please !!! I’m begging you !!” Donghae try his best to stop that man, but seems the man can’t hear him at all.

“No !! Please ! Get up and save your self !! “ Donghae said it hysterically, but either the girl or the man can’t hear it.

“ Noo !! Don’t !! _________ !!!!! “

 

 

~ End of Teaser ~

 

How is it ?? i'll try to update more faster. I was too busy with my school tests, but hope you understand.. and silent reader ?? comment please ?? ^^

gomawo ~~ see you ^^