Chapter One : ~The Memorial Park~

~ I Promise You that I’ll Protect You ~

 

Donghae’s POV :

The wind blow so calm. The sun shines so bright and I can hear birds sound, chirping beautifully like they’re singing a song. I feel the cold winds blows my arm and I can hear the leaves rustling one to another, dancing with the wind and gives a lovely sound.

It’s been a long time since I can feel the peace like this and it remainds me of what happened one year ago. I saw this girl, sitting on this bench alone, seemed like she was in troubles. I came towards her because of my curiosity and asked her what happened. And that’s the first time I fell for her.

That girl is _______, my girlfriend. We’ve been inarelationship for a year. Today, I’m going to meet her at this park, the place I’ve met her for the first time. I decided to come earlier. I want to play the memories when the first time I met her. I wish she could be here soon.

 

Your POV :

I’m almost there. Finally, I can see him sitting on a bench alone, waiting for me. Seems like he’s thinking of something. He looks cool that way. I haven’t met him lately because of his bussy schedule with the others and I miss him so much. I’ve got an idea for the Summer and I hope he’ll agree with this.

“ Oppa ~ Annyeong ^^ Am I late ?? I’m so sorry, I don’t know if I’m gonna be late “

“ Nope, you’re not. It’s okay. Come and sit here. I have something to tell you “

“ Okay. What is it, Oppa ? Is it really that serious or something ?? ” I asked him curiously and I can see his face, smiling with his angelic face and his eyes staring at me gently.

“ Hmm, do you remember that this place is where we met for the first time and that made me fell in love with you ? “ He said it warmly while watching the beautiful sight of the river in front of us.

“ I do remember this place. Can’t believe it ! It’s one year already. Time moves so fast isn’t it ? “

He take out something from his pocket and I don’t even recognize it. And suddenly, he put something on my neck. It’s a beautiful necklace with heart as the pendant. The necklace is simple, and I love it.

“ There. I want to give it to you today. It’s the sign of my love for you and I’ll always in your heart. I hope you like it “ He said it with low voice and nervously.

“ Omo ! Oppa, It’s cute ! I love it so much ! Gomawo, Oppa “

“You’re welcome “ his face was red when he said that. I can tell he was so embarresed.

“ By the way, Oppa, I get an idea for this summer and I hope you’ll agree with me “ I said it excitedly. I know this is a crazy idea, but I want to spent more time with him and I hope he’ll agree with me.

“ What is it ? “ curiousity draw on his face.

“ Hmm, I planned to live with you at the dorm this Summer so I can spend more time with you and the others too before you guys going to be so bussy again with your own schedule. I-is that okay ? “

“ I like the idea ! I’ll ask the other guys and tell you right away, okay ? “

“ Yay ! Gomawo, Oppa. Can’t wait for it “ I said that with a big smile and he give me his warm smile and pat my head too.

So then, we decide to take a walk, having lunch together and dating since we’re rarely meet each other. We’re dating until night, almost 10 PM and he drive me home. Before he left, he give me a sweet goodbye kiss on my forehead. Nothing can be better than this I think.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's it ?? comment please ^^ ~~