Chapter 3 - #What's happening

My life as a gangster's daughter
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 Zelo P.O.V.

 It was lunch time so I thought that you were at the cafeteria so that was the first place I looked but I couldn't find you there. So I decided to go see if you still where in the class. As I walk in the class I look down. walking toward the class I thought of all the fun memories me and you had together *you are actually here, right beside me*

"yah Oh_______ do you remember" I look up, and there you were in a kissing position with one of my enemy. If I seriously didn't know you so well I can't even imagine what I would have done to him.To stay cool I just walk slowly against you. 

"Yah L if you don't move from her you are dead" I say with a smirk

"HA HA who are going to kill me. You??"

 "aney her ! "

 Fast I take a chair out, put it some meter in front you guys so I have a perfect view of you kicking L's .

 ”her are you crazy look at her!"

His face goes towards you.

 "yah what can you do. You look like a girl who never would touch a flue" "I think I got that from My mom" when you said that I just began to laugh.

 As you look at me with angry eyes you kick the guy’s . As a reflect he holds it with both his hands.Then you push him so he falls to the ground.  afterwards you sit on him and hold you're fit right over his face. 

”if you ever do this again then you seriously are dead. And yah Zelo why didn't you help me, now everybody is going to be scared of me after he tells this to everybody"

 

Nam Woohyun's P.O.V

 "Yah how do you think it's going for L". Sungjong says while having a kimbab one of my fans had made to me in the mouth.

 "Yah Sungjong of cause he already kissed her no girl can exist L charm. And hey L also is the SECOND hottest guy in this school", Sungyu says with a laugh. Expect me every one looks at each other with a smile. "Hey guys don't you want to know who the hottest guy is?" "Woohyun is the hottest guy hyung” everyone says together fast sunggyu looks at me  "Yah Nam Woohyun you are not hotter than me araso I'm the hottest guy on this school"

 "You are the hottest?, HA HA of cause I'm the hottest guy. every girl fall for me and I can get a kiss from every girl at least after a weak and that girl I haven't even met yet."

"what charm are you guys even talking about, L is the king of ice. this kiss will be a hard thing for him. " hoya says from the side

"your right his cold hyung, but every girl on this school, no every girl with eyes would not deny L a kiss." Sungyeol answeres. 

 

Your P.O.V.

"Yah what the hell where you thinking, why didn't you help me when the guy was trying to me!"

" you, I think he was just trying to kiss you, and did you not say if you  don't say the words help me then don't help me.  I think that was the words you used actually" 

"when did you ever follow that order huh?”

" yah you could take 3 guys without my help!"

"but still I'm at school, and this is even my first school day!" 

after sometime discussing the bell rings

Please log in to read the full chapter