Chapter 2 - #First school day & And this happens

My life as a gangster's daughter
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Your P.O.V.

”yah  Zelo bally we can't be late for our first school day" Fast you run into zelo's room... *he's sleeping aish so, you want it like that*.   As fast as you can you run into the kitchen, fill a cup with water, runs back into zelo's room then you walk slowly towards him, and then pours all the water on him.

 

Zelo P.O.V.

 "Yah zelo baley we can't be late for our first school day"

 *ahrr why can't she just leave without me I don't want to go at the same school as those "infinite"*. As I really didn't want to go I just ignored you. Slowly the door opens.  * Here she comes* as the door opens I just turned my back towards you so it looked like I were sleeping. I could feel you're eyes in my back but after a while you just left.

 When I were about to go to sleep again I heard someone walking toward my room. As fast as I could I closed my eyes and turned my face towards the wall again.

 "PLASH"

I where wet, my whole bed where wet I didn't even think seconds before it came out of my mouth. "WTF do you think your doing "  *'that I shouldn't have said now I'm seriously a dead man*

After getting enough courage, I look slowly up to see your face and that was it. You’re killer eyes looking at ME, I haven't seen them for a long time. ”yah I'm awake so just don't hitt.... "

not lettiing me end my sentence you  hit me with a fit right in the back  "Ahrrr that hurts bijaso if you weren’t a girl I'll had killed you by now"

*I really need to shut my mouth* fast I go under my quilt to shield my self from your anger.

"BOU, if I weren’t a girl you would had killed me, you seriously want to get beaten by me"

  "aneya that's..." before I could end the sentence as always, you interrupt me " aish I don't have time for that if you are not standing at the door 15 min from now then yea you want live anymore". 

 

 

Your P.O.V.

*It been 15 min from 1.. 2 …3* 

"I'm here wuh that was tiring” Zelo yelled from the other side

*cry baby*   

”yah bally the taxi is waiting"

 

you are admiring the school port

 "did you really miss Korea that much" Zelo says with a smirk. you nod as an answer

"what about me, did you miss me

Please log in to read the full chapter