#Chapter 1

My life as a gangster's daughter
Please log in to read the full chapter

 you are standing at the country you have missed so.. MUCH, you are looking at the Han River one of the most beautiful places in Seoul standing with your luggage breathing Korean air. While enjoying the breeze you hear something or better described someone behind.  *Not again; I just came to Korea how do they even know I’m here, can’t I even relax in a min.*

Pretending you didn’t see or hear anything you walked between 2 houses, a place you knew nobody would come.  When you ended at a blind alley you turned around. 3 men in black suits where walking slowly toward you.

“are you really your fathers daughter” one of the men says out loud while the others laugh. When you get an idea how to escape you put your hand out “stop just give me 5 min no 1 min is enough”. 

The guys stop but looks at you with a strange face.  you begin to stretch out and then after some seconds you throw a punch right in the face of the man in the middle. as you are used to throw fits the guy fall in to the ground by just one punch.  When you were about to protect you’re self from a kick someone jumps down from the rooftop on the third man.

 *First knock the three men down, then we’ll get to the guy later*

Without looking further at the guy, you kick the last man right in the face. when you  where sure the man was unconscious and not dead you looked up. You saw the guy from before sitting on one of the men with his bag towards you; He had blond curly hair. You knew who the guy was by just looking at his clothes and hair. “YAH ZELO BIJASO”. You stood up to run over to zelo but with his fast reaction he begun to run away. 

While running in circles after Zelo he yells turning around to look at you  “ YAH oh______ STOP ING RIGTH THERE” .  of cause with your personality you didn't obey. when you caught his shirt a similar loud voice interrupted    “STAND RIGHT, NOW!!”. the voice didn't belong to no other then you’re own father.  While slowly letting go of Zelo’s shirt you whisper in his ear “now it is”. Without hesitating you and zelo stood up beside each other as you were in the army. “Who gave you permission to come back to Korea!! ” you’re father yells at you. “abanim” zelo tries to say with his cute voice,but got interrupted by a voice behind your father.

 “don’t be so hard on the girl she just came to Korea” this voice belonged to  Zelo’s father “APPENIM” fast you got out of your position and ran over to hug Zelo’s father. You gave him the biggest hug ever. Zelo’s father where one of the persons you had missed the most.

 when you got in to Zelo's father's arms  he puts your hair behind one of your ears  to whisper the words “I missed you so much” and then he pushes you behind him to shield you  from your father's anger.

you knew what that meant it was time for the “your child is best fight”

Please log in to read the full chapter