CHAPTER 4

THE BLAME GAME

“Hey you, My name is Park Sandara and don't ever call me Sandy. I don't care about your presence in here and in my room, just do what you wanna do, but can you cut off your time when you're in bathroom? You don't own it If I'm not wrong... ”

 

We got shocked by the phrase that snapped out of her.
Her eyes were glowering at me when she said that. With a large hoodie covering most of her face, she looked so creepy.



"Sorry, Jinyoung-ssi, she did not mean what she had said." I felt the guilt of Yoochun’s tone.


"It's fine, That was my fault, I took more than two hours in bathroom. I.. Overslept." I told them what happened in order to make the atmosphere a little quieter.


Dara seemed alright after her shocking 'sentence'. She did not care at all with the situation. One thing for sure, she did not like my presence in here.


"What time did you get back? Don't forget to take your meds. I’ll be home late, Do you need Hye Sun to accompany?" Yoochun asked her.


There was no reaction from her.

She preferred to focus on a bowl of cereal.

It looked like I had to repeat the last sentence,

She didn't like my presence in this house.

One thing for sure, she had bad bad bad behavior.

 


"I don't feel offended or angry, I think reasonable. I interrupt her privacy. Maybe I should move." I tried to open a conversation to break the ice.
 


"I'm really sorry, Sandy didn't mean to throw you out, She… She's just difficult to interact with new people. Once again I’m so sorry." Yoochun apologized to me many times. He's really a very good big brother even though he knew his sister’s attitude was impolite.

"Sorry, this is not my business, but is she sick? Did you tell her to take medicine? I’m just wondering because she seemed to come home late at night and she chose to sleep on the couch." I tried not to get too nosy.

"Sandy was always home at night. She was taking night-school and working part time. I just told her not to forget to take vitamins, night air is not good for health, isn’t it?..." Yoochun tried to explain, but from the tone, I was sure that he hid something. Something that might not be told to others and it made me curious.

 

******************************************************************

 

Basically it took minutes to transfer the files but I needed more than an hour to transfer ‘em because that Dandy Dean unplugged the connector before the files had been fully transferred.

 

“I slipped! Literally, my hand slipped!” he tried to make a self-defence.

 

“I told you to stay away and get out. I’m not transferring some file but a lot of files. You just unplugged the connector. There’s so many thing to do and I don't wanna end up this day by sitting in here.” That dandy dean really got me into nerves.

 

“Hey, this is my office, if you don’t remember. I’m not going anywhere, you can leave it here with me, no one’s gonna come inside this place. By the way, did he tell you about me? Why he sent you here, not the ‘real woman’.” He was definitely asking too much.

 

“Just ask him, and he didn't tell me anything about you. It seems like you’re not that popular, were you? I’m not gonna get you in trouble, Sir. I just need the access into this place, without getting suspected by the targets.” I tried to make it clear.

 

"Just go ahead, sorry for interrupting your job. Make yourself comfortable. I'll just sit in here." The Dandy Dean took one of his journals.

 

I didn't want to waste my time in his room. He kept watching and observing every single thing that I did, Obviously. That was bothering me. The fact that YG listened to his idea by letting me live with Park’ family who was technically one of the suspects brought me into a conclusion that he was not an ordinary ‘person’ who quitted his job to run his study in here.

 

Fishy, ha..

 

********************************************************************

 

Lunch time at Kill-Bill Cafe

 

I could see his smirk from here. He was enjoying the view and I felt humiliated by his face and myself. Good thing we were in public place of which he knew I wouldn't do anything harmful to him.

 

“Hello cupcake, you look so pretty today… I do really love you, cupcake…”

 

He definitely lost his mind.

Cupcake?

What the crack?

So he wanted to tease and play…

Nice try, hyung!

Bring it on!

 

“I am pretty all the time. That’s why you can’t get enough of me, op-pa…” I winked and gave him the nasty smile ever.

 

I hoped he read the death ‘code’.

People were staring at us, his voice was the problem anyway.

 

“You never fail to surprise me, cupcake. Your make up is so natural, is that because of Etude BB Cream? You look pretty with or without makeup.”

 

He was enjoying this scene.

What a partner.

I wondered why YG told me to do this job with him. I thought he was that cool.

But I was wrong, no, We were wrong. As long as I knew, he was a moron.

 

“I know you can resist my look, my charm and every inch of my body, op-pa… You’re very lucky for having me as your girlfriend. Wanna give me a surprise?” again, I teased and sent him the ‘death glare’ to shut his mouth.

 

“Sure cupcake, I bring you the shaver that you asked me to buy. Is it right?”

 

Dang you, Hyung!

He totally humiliated me!

I couldn't do anything but restrain myself to take a revenge someday.

I took the shaver from his hand. He stopped laughing and trying to change the topic when he realized I was about to kill him alive.

 

I used to discuss about the next plan, but how could I do that when my stomach held a big orchestra inside. I was starving because of that woman. I didn't take my breakfast after all.

 

“Tell me about his sister, I think that’s interesting. You slept with her, didn't you?” Seunghyun teased me again with his oh-so-suddenly-moronic-question.

 

“I didn't sleep with her. She slept on the couch and she’s not that pretty nor interesting. She’s a brat.” I hoped it could make him stop asking about that brat.

 

But his facial expression told me to explain her more.

 

“She’s weird, Hyung… She doesn’t care about my presence in her home, even her brother said sorry because of her bad attitude. I wish I could get a new room so I don't have to see her. I just don’t like the way she looked at me.”

 

Seunghyun offered me coffee then pancakes. He ed his coat and crossed his legs, he leaned forward on his elbows and tried to take control of the chitchat.

 

“So what are you gonna do now? Leaving that place? You know, he won’t allow you to do that. Just because of this girl? Come on Ji… L.A.M.E” he sipped the coffee and gave me annoying grin.

 

“Why don’t you just let me live in my own place, I don't need to wear these clothes all day long. It’s torturing me.” I whined.

 

“YG never gives you his permit, Ji. Your place is too far away from here. He chose you to lead this mission. Just deal with this unwanted situation. Besides, you look gorgeous. I won’t let any man touch your skin if you’re a woman for real.” He chuckled and touched my cheek.

 

“Hey, take it easy… There’s no way to put Chaerin or Minzy to do this mission. I don't mean that they’re weak, but it’s too dangerous. They’re too…Lovely…” Seunghyun sounded so serious.

 

“Do you wanna see what hell is like, hyung? Don’t you ever think about my pride in here? I’m a MAN!...” I yelled.

 

Yeah, people stared at the stupid idiot me who yelled so loud while I was the ‘Boho Chic’ who had lunch with a guy.

 

Tall, cool and handsome (errr..) guy...

I should thank and kiss myself...

I digged in my own grave...

HAIL MYSELF!!!