Chapter 3

THE BLAME GAME

I woke up at 4 am because of this annoying alarm.

 

Great!

 

I should have not forgotten to reset the alarm, It was going to be ‘a good night’ since I wasn’t able to sleep properly during my weekdays.

 

Oh dear myself, I noticed that I still hadn’t changed my clothes. I was sleeping with bohemian style. I touched my head and I could feel my wig was right there on my head. I checked on my phone, 5 missed calls and 9 texts. I must have been overslept last night.

 

I caught a glimpse of someone over my feet.

 

Was that ‘Sandy’? One of Spongebob’s friend? The squirrel?

 

I tiptoed and walked into her, It was too dark to see her face, she covered her face with blanket. Why she didn't jump onto the bed? Being a polite person or Getting disturbed with my presence in here?

 

 

Riiiiinngggg……

 

 

Damn Alarm!

 

I ran away to the bathroom before she had realized.

That was almost close…

 

I looked up myself at the mirror,

Still couldn’t believe the fact that I needed to live this kind of life for…

I didn't know for how long, why should I accept his favor?

By killing my pride?

 

 

Ring…ring…ring…

 

 

 

“It’s still 4 am, what are you trying to tell me, Hyung?” I whispered. I didn't wanna let Sandy the Squirrel woke up.

 

“Hey, how are you doing? I got no text from you, and YG told me to contact you. Is everything ok?” Seunghyun chuckled.

 

“How could you say everything was ok, I have to disguise as a woman and live in the same house with a man and sleep in the same room with…” I startled.

 

“Don’t say that Yoochun told you to sleep with him in the same room… Haha, he surely saw you as a woman, for real…” Seunghyun burst into laughter.

 

“No, he’s not that idiot, he’s just a geek. He’s too shy to ask me to sleep with him at the first base. He told me to sleep with his sister, I had nothing to argue, YG didn't tell me this was his part of plan…” I tried to change my clothes while talking. I really needed to be free from this Bra.

 

“His sister? Won Bin hyung didn't say anything about that. So that’s why YG agreed with him…” I heard Seunghyun got surprised.

 

“Won Bin? Who’s he?” I asked.

 

“Kim Do Jin a.k.a Won Bin, the dean”

 

“The dandy dean? Is he a real dean anyway? I’m suspicious…”

 

“Believe me or not, he was the in the headquarter, but he preferred to quit and run his study till he got that position. But he’s not completely quit, headquarter always ask him for help.” Seunghyun explained.

 

“So he knew about our mission? Does he know the ‘person’?”

 

“Yes, he knew about this mission and No, he didn't know about ‘the person’. We need him to give us privilege to investigate in Reuters. We can’t go inside by throwing the rules and regulations, We’ll be on the court soon. He’s a good person, don’t worry…”

 

I noted that sentence, Hyung…

The ‘He is a good person’ part.

I bet he wasn’t that good, his aura got the same level as YG.

Annoying and frightening.

 

“So his sister got a name?” Seunghyun suddenly asked.

 

“Yeah, her name is Sandy the Squirrel, She is sleeping on the couch, I used to wake her up but her appearance told me not to disturb her sleep. She covered her face with blanket.”

 

“Sandy the Squirrel, eh... By seeing Park Yoochun, I think she’s pretty. Well, Park Yoochun is handsome..”

 

What a conversation, hyung...

 

“Yeah, but I’m not sure, Stop talking about his sister, you must be calling me because of important thing. I wanna take shower.”

 

“Today, you’re gonna check every registered-research file in Won bin’s office. He’ll let you to be in his office for 1.5 hours, copy the files and then go to Park’s Lab, doing your ‘fake research’ and try to get some info, anything...”

 

“I’ll try… Hyung, I wanna ask you something…” I broke the convo.

 

“Important?”

 

“Could you buy me a shaver? I think YG took it from my bag. That’s why he was so annoying last night. Meet me around lunch time.”

 

 

I ended up the call and almost dropped my phone into the closet.

I heard someone’s cough, that must be Sandy, she was awake.

And I hadn't finish showering yet.

I wore my blouse and skirt (again) in a hurry.

This time I had no help from Chaerin nor Minzy. They were helping me to dress and put the makeup before Seunghyun ruined my face.

 

Make up??!!

 

Suddenly I remembered my convo with Minzy…

 

 “Don't forget to apply this BB Cream, Oppa… You’ll need it to cover your aftershave. Because your skin is so smooth and sensitive, I give you etude BB cream, tell Seunghyun oppa to buy this product and lipgloss to make your lips looks so luscious…”

 

Hell yeah!!!

Where’s the Etude BB cream?

Why should I have to make my lips look so luscious???

Aarrgghh!!!

Frustrating me!!!

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Finally, I finished 'the girly thingy'

I didn't see her in here, she must be waiting for me outta the bathroom.

If Seunghyun didn't call me I wouldn't be there for 2.5 hours.

 

Knock…knock…knock…

 

“Breakfast is ready, Yoochun told you to have a breakfast with us…”

 

A woman was standing in front of me, she had short hair and looked so pretty.

My eyes kept looking at the figure,

Is that Sandy The Squirrel?

 

“Oh, by the way let me introduce myself, my name Goo Hye Sun, I’m Yoochun’s friend. Your name is Kwon Jinyoung, isn’t it? Yoochun told me about you last night. I work in Reuters, Arts and Sciences.” She shook her hand and smiled at me.

 

So she was not Sandy the Squirrel.

 

We went to downstairs and had a breakfast together, without Sandy.

I felt curious about my ‘roommate’, I was going to be there and invade her room until the mission done. Glad to know that Hye Sun loved to talk, she did break the ice between us. I just had no idea about what kind of topic that I used to say.

 

If I talked too much and slipped at once, YG would kill me.

 

“Sorry, I’m late.” Suddenly I saw someone pull out the chair.

 

She was the Squirrel.

Scratch that,

She was Sandy.

 

“It’s okay Sandy, honey… Where have you been?” Hye Sun patted her.

“Outside.” She answered shortly.

“Have you introduce yourself to Miss Kwon?” Yoochun asked her.

 

“Kwon Jinyoung, just call me Jinyoung.” I tried my best to smile at her and shook my hand.

 

 

She didn't take my hand.

She didn't budge or look at me.

She kept eating her meal and slicing the bread.

What an attitude…

 

“Sandy, Jinyoung is waiting to know your name…” Yoochun called her.

 

She wasn't a kid, was she?

Somehow I felt something odd with their behavior toward Sandy the Squirrel.

They hid something, the way they spoke to her quite unusual.

 

“Hey you, My name is Park Sandara and don't ever call me Sandy. I don't care about your presence in here and in my room, just do what you wanna do, but can you cut off your time when you're in bathroom? You don't own it If I'm not wrong... ”