ATTENTION ALL AUTHORS

AFF White Valentines Fic Exchange

The deadline for handing in the oneshots is tomorrow March 14th (for the US anyway, so for you in other countries you have an extra day). 90 people have signed for this fic exchange and so far only 48 people have e in. Out of those 48 people about 4 of them had told me (jen) that they are going to be late. So... that means within the next 24 hours 38 people better be sending me messages or posting their oneshots!

Those of you that will not be able to be finished by the deadline (tomorrow) you MUST tell me about WHEN you'll have it done by the 19th of March. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you don't tell me then I'll assume you're not going to write one at all and I'll be handing the application over to one of the volunteers so that way the person will get a fic.

The only ones getting a fic by the volunteers are ones that have turned in a oneshot themselves.

So, those of you that are free and willing to write a fic to someone who turned in a fic themselves but hadn't gotten one please send me a message on my wall. All people willing to help will be appreciated. Just keep in mind, the stories MUST be finished and turned in by March 31st. So if you think that you will be busy in the next few weeks and may not get a chance to finish by then, please don't volunteer. I want to make sure everyone gets one this time!

I WILL BE HANDING OUT THE APPS TO THE VOLUNTEERS ON THE 20TH OF MARCH...

Thanks for everyone that participated, and please once again just communicate with me if you need any help whatsoever, or any questions!

~JEN

Edit***

PLEASE REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS THRU THE FORM FOUND ON CHAPTER 8! I WILL NOT BE SAVING THE LINKS THAT ARE POSTED IN THE COMMENTS SECTION! SO CLICK HERE TO POST LINK