Almost Everything.

drabblelist.

MinStal: Almost Everything. (I looooove Krystal & I ship him with Minho soooooo yeah.)

--

Krystal always gets what she wants. She’s no spoiled brat. She’s just very perseverant. She gets her way in the Jung household. She gets her way in the f(x) dance studio. She gets her way in everything.

The first time she sees Choi Minho was the first time she had fallen for a boy so badly. Every time she thought of him, she just gets infatuated even more. From that moment on, she knew she’d do anything to get noticed. To get that boy.

She would always turn her aegyo on when around him. She was convinced by an always encouraging Jessica that she was charming Of course you are, Soojung! Trust me, I’m your unnie, but her charms never seem to work around him.

Every time she musters up courage to even just talk to him, there’s always someone who’s in the way. Yuri-unnie. She’d notice that whenever she takes a glance at Minho in events, concerts, award shows, he’d be staring at her Yuri-unnie. Don’t get her wrong, she likes her Yuri-unnie, but she hates how flawless she is. From her silky black hair, to her voluptuous body, to her long legs.

No, Minho-oppa wouldn’t possibly like her. After all, she’s a noona to him. She would always say to herself.

She will never give up. She is after all, Jung Soojung.

..

..

..

..

..

She shrieks a loud Minho-oppa! as she walks up to him in the almost-empty 4th floor of the SM building. Minho-oppa, are you gay?

Wow, I love your subtleness, Krystal-sshi. Sarcasm overflowing through his last sentence. But Krystal wasn’t there to joke around.

If you aren’t, why don’t you like me? Her voice, stern and straight.

And just like that, the atmosphere changes, and so does Minho’s expression.

Krystal-sshi, I don’t get you.

Minho-oppa, from the moment I laid eyes on you up to this day, I have fallen head-over-heels in love with you. All I want is an answer.

Silence fills the air. Awkward silence. At that moment, Krystal realizes something. She knew what was coming. She’s never experienced it before, but she just knew it. It was because of her denial, of her perseverance, of her delusions that she’ll be experiencing it for the first time.

Heartbreak.

B-b-but Krystal-sshi, I’m in love with Yuri-noona...

..

..

..

..

..

Krystal always gets what she wants. She’s no spoiled brat. She’s just very perseverant. She gets her way in the Jung household. She gets her way in the f(x) dance studio. She gets her way in everything.

Well, almost everything.


FIN.