three m u s k e t e e r

Bromance-(x) You and I are Romance

 

Walking onto school ground, was usual as always. All eyes were on you trio while you walked to your lockers.

Coincidentally, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's lockers were right besides yours. 

You got your textbook and closed it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were besides you chatting about what's going down tonight. There was going to be a big house party a friend of theirs was going to throw, and they just couldn't wait for it. 

"What's so fun about partying?" You asked, curious. Cause you really didn't see the 'fun' in partying. 

Only saw young teens who had nothing else to do but get drunk/wasted and do stupid things.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped to look at you. "What's fun?" Baekhyun laughs. "Everything is fun. When it comes to partying. You just haven't experienced it, to feel the fun." 

You stared at him sideways- like you always do the time you didn't understand what he meant. 

"Here here here" Chanyeol in. "How about... you come with us tonight?" 

Now that was a crazy thing to ask. Even the look on your face told him so. 

"Hey that really isn't a bad idea. Yeah, how about it?" Baekhyun added. 

"Uh, no. I think I'll pass on that. You know I don't do those kind of things." You waved them off and walked away before they bribed you into going. Cause you knew they were good at doing that. Especially once they want something, they'll do whatever it takes for it to happen. And making you go out tonight was definitely one of them. 

"Aww, come on booger." Chanyeol pouted. 

“No, and that is final. Graduation is around the corner and I can’t- no, we can’t risk anything. I will not be the only one who graduates from this school. You two are going with me.” You seemingly explained. 

“It’ll be only a day. Come on Seulki~” this time it was Baekhyun. 

“No.” 

“Come on~” 

“Yeah come on booger.” 

“No.” 

“I’ll do anything for you.” Chanyeol vowed. 

“No.” 

“I’ll do your laundry for a month” Baekhyun promised. 

“NO!” you shouted. Their eyes wide, you too were shocked that you had shouted. “I’m sorry, it’s just.. I don’t fit in the category of partying. I’ll pass on this. I don’t want to go. You guys know how I feel about this subject.” 

They didn’t say anything. Only breathings were exchanged between you three.

12 hours later—8pm 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked with the biggest smile on their face. 

You blew the raspberry and crossed your arms, following them to wherever they were going. 

"Brighten up Seulki." Chanyeol called back to you. 

You ignored him and looked another direction. 

You hadn't wanted to come to this party, but yet you were talked into going. You wondered why you even agreed. 

"Wah, now this is the life.." said Baekhyun as you trio reached a grand house. 

Music blasting from inside could be heard from the outside. People screaming and shouting. Your stomach shrunk two sizes smaller as you neared the house. You had a bad feeling about entering the house. This wasn't you. 

Baekhyun pulled you between him and Chanyeol. 

"You guys won't leave me right?" It was your first time out, and getting ditched wasn't the best idea. 

"Of course we won't. We're here to show you how fun partying is. To prove a point, eh?" Chanyeol nudged you. 

You looked at both if them. Baekhyun winked back at you. He opened the door and you guys stepped in. People drinking, smoking, dancing everywhere. 

They cheered when they spotted the two badasses of school. 

Some random guy walked over and handed some drinks to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They took it without hesitation. The guy was about to hand you one but Baekhyun stopped him. 

He left and you felt a little more comfortable. You sighed.

In the corner of your eyes you noticed Chanyeol dumping his drink into the nearest trash bin. 

You turned to look at him. At that same moment, Baekhyun did the same thing. You grew curious, don't they like drinking? Why waste it? Wasn't this the reason why they came anyways. 

You three walked around the house, talking and staring at the crazy people. 

You watched Chanyeol and Baekhyun play some games and shouting/screaming at the top if their lungs. You smiled, you can see happiness in their eyes. But a little something was missing. 

After the games you three walked into the backyard where a pool rested in the middle. 

You chatted amongst yourselves. And listened to Chanyeol's fail jokes.

When the boys felt like everyone in the house noticed their presence they pulled you to the nearest door to exit the house. 

You who was too busy curious over what people do at parties; was taken a back. 

They suddenly grabbed your hand and made a run for it. 

Wait wait. Hold up. . .

Rewind, did Chanyeol and Baekhyun take you away from the party? 

You ran and ran along with them. Finally stopped after some turns into the neighborhood. 

"Wha-what was that for. Why you.him.me. why did we run away from the house?" 

Chanyeol smiled. "Kid, the fun part is only beginning." 

"I thought that was fun already." You pointed back. 

Baekhyun pfft'. "Fun? No. You seriously think those kinds are us?"

"Well, I don't know. You like partying. That's all what partying is." You shrugged.

"You know us better than anyone. We don't mess with those kinds of things. It's only to keep our images as badasses. Besides, you don't like people who drink and does drugs or others things." Baekhyun explained 

"..well you two were the only exceptions." 


ohohoho, so no party? where will they go. 

tumblr_m3jgyaLwPA1rpi80qo1_500.gif

 

subscribe and comment-- yeah? C:

i'll be doing faster updates now, sorry for lacking though. /sobs

exams are over with and out the window. time for me to chill and update. catch up with everything i have been missing. 

EVEN CHANYEOL EGGY AGREES. hohoho
- fivetentwentytwelve